Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Men's Dance Styles > Gourd Dance Ok stories from the arena Ok stories from the arena

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-13-2009, 10:18 PM   #1
Powwow Dude

Items DevilUser Name Style ChangeUser Title Style Change
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 38,634.63
Savings: 1.00
Ok stories from the arena

Its 2:00 o'clock and you have slipped on those confortable moccs that fit so good
You have your bench just right and just sitting there waiting for the Starting song

Well sometimes i reflect on different dances and of course those memorable people stick out

Like the time that lady was telling us between sessions that she had a dream about merging the Nations together and was going out to tell everybody about it...

Or that guy that was shaking out of beat and not on or off just kinda slower then faster and faaster then slower pretty soon he was standing by his self and everybody was on the other side
LOL

Or the singer that was beating the tar out of the drum and reached back for that blasting honor beat he hooked his stick on the ear of the singer next to him
I thought i was going to fall over laughing when after that song I heard the guy next to him say dang take my ear why dont you!

So what stories do you have
No names of course
unless......
Old 07-14-2009, 02:27 PM   #2
AKA...Falling Leaves

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
steelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond repute
steelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I once saw a guy drumming and he was going for the honor beat and at the same time he leaned a little to far on his stool and tipped over get tangled in all kinds of stuff arouond the drum... they never missed a beat while they tried to get untangled.. it was funny to watch....

After a particularly rainy week, I sat down on my chair and sank in about 3 inches dang near fell over backward. I am told that I was flaying around like a turtle on it's back trying to keep from falling over....

Life should not be measured by the number of things that we aquire on our journey but by the number of lives that we touch along that road.

I am a bridge on the red path between my ancestors and the future. I am a bridge between my white heritage and my native heritage. A bridge joins two sides together and provides a way to move on..... A.K. O'Pry-Reynolds
steelemagnolia63 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links