Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Men's Dance Styles > Gourd Dance Up coming dances Up coming dances

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-30-2004, 08:08 PM   #21
Senior Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
siouxper_lady has a reputation beyond reputesiouxper_lady has a reputation beyond reputesiouxper_lady has a reputation beyond repute
siouxper_lady has a reputation beyond reputesiouxper_lady has a reputation beyond reputesiouxper_lady has a reputation beyond reputesiouxper_lady has a reputation beyond reputesiouxper_lady has a reputation beyond reputesiouxper_lady has a reputation beyond reputesiouxper_lady has a reputation beyond reputesiouxper_lady has a reputation beyond reputesiouxper_lady has a reputation beyond reputesiouxper_lady has a reputation beyond reputesiouxper_lady has a reputation beyond reputesiouxper_lady has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxper_Lady
(Taco, WhoMe & Peacekeeper83)...Let's all meet... yeah. Hey Peacekeeper... I'll be at the City & the Commanche little ponies powwow too! Finding each other during dinner is perfect... I'll be wearing black pants with a kinda tan-ish shirt w/two indian girls on the front... in the back in says "Lakhota Sioux Go un2 all nations" and I'll be a bit darker than most so it really wont be too hard to find me!

Also.... I'll be the kinda tall lady with the man who looks like "Mr. Clean"
Old 12-30-2004, 08:24 PM   #22
a Peace of.........

Peacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond repute
Location: just where the southern plains end...and the hill country begin...
I'll be wearing probably Khakis or jeans with a long sleeve shirt...I am not going to dress out for Gourd Dance but I'll be easy to spot..Big Guy over 6'2" and 300 lbs...LOL pretty easy going...and if the usual cast of charactors are there.I'll prolly be the one who gets teased alot...LOL..
Old 12-30-2004, 08:33 PM   #23
Senior Dancer

siouxper_lady has a reputation beyond reputesiouxper_lady has a reputation beyond reputesiouxper_lady has a reputation beyond repute
siouxper_lady has a reputation beyond reputesiouxper_lady has a reputation beyond reputesiouxper_lady has a reputation beyond reputesiouxper_lady has a reputation beyond reputesiouxper_lady has a reputation beyond reputesiouxper_lady has a reputation beyond reputesiouxper_lady has a reputation beyond reputesiouxper_lady has a reputation beyond reputesiouxper_lady has a reputation beyond reputesiouxper_lady has a reputation beyond reputesiouxper_lady has a reputation beyond reputesiouxper_lady has a reputation beyond repute
I'll be watcha out fer ya! Yer going to Lawton too, eh?
Old 12-30-2004, 08:35 PM   #24
a Peace of.........

Peacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond repute
yeppers be at Lawton too....my buddy is coming out in the Little Ponies so I have to go support him there...LOL
Old 12-30-2004, 08:47 PM   #25
Senior Dancer

Talking

Whatta pal you are Keeper! hehehe.
Well... got stuff to do to get ready. leaving in the morn... hummm good excuse to get breakfast! Plus I think we'll go check out the Oklahoma City bomb site. Hubbys been there, said it was a must see.... sooooo why not

Have a great night and see ya tomorrow!
Old 01-03-2005, 03:46 PM   #26
Junior Dancer

park has a reputation beyond reputepark has a reputation beyond reputepark has a reputation beyond reputepark has a reputation beyond reputepark has a reputation beyond reputepark has a reputation beyond reputepark has a reputation beyond reputepark has a reputation beyond reputepark has a reputation beyond reputepark has a reputation beyond reputepark has a reputation beyond reputepark has a reputation beyond reputepark has a reputation beyond reputepark has a reputation beyond reputepark has a reputation beyond reputepark has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,308.63
Texas Tia Piah benefit

Any news on the Crowley dance in February? Staff? Location? Gracias in advance.
park is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-03-2005, 03:54 PM   #27
a Peace of.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by park
Any news on the Crowley dance in February? Staff? Location? Gracias in advance.
I can post that info for you tomorrow...just need to stop by and get an updated flier
Old 01-03-2005, 04:00 PM   #28
a Peace of.........

I had a good time at both Ok City and Lawton...I hope the rest of you who went,enjoyed yourselves..Too bad I didn't get to meet any of you...
Old 01-03-2005, 06:08 PM   #29
a Peace of.........

the Texas Kiowa Tia Piah Benefit Dance is going to be held Feb 5th at the North Crowley High School Cafeteria,same place we held it the past few years...We are waiting for comfirmation for the last of the Head Staff..I was told that the Flier would be out next week...as soon as I get it...I'll post it here....If any one has any questions..pm me...and I'll try to answer them the best I can..or direct you to the proper people..thanks
Old 01-03-2005, 07:16 PM   #30
Senior Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeper83
I had a good time at both Ok City and Lawton...I hope the rest of you who went,enjoyed yourselves..Too bad I didn't get to meet any of you...

I had a blast in OK City! Im sorry I didn't meet ya... I looked... should've had the MC make an anouncement... "Will those who are members of PWs.com... please raise yer hands!" Well as for Lawton... I won... the cake walk, two blankets and the very last 50/50! Next time we'll meet... think Im going to Ok City again on the 22nd of this month.
Old 01-03-2005, 07:28 PM   #31
a Peace of.........

I guess that was you I saw at both dances...I was the big guy in the white shirt in Lawton...and Tan shirt at OKC...I had adopted family over by where you sat...I think...
Old 01-03-2005, 08:04 PM   #32
Senior Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeper83
I guess that was you I saw at both dances...I was the big guy in the white shirt in Lawton...and Tan shirt at OKC...I had adopted family over by where you sat...I think...
There was a bald guy (my husband) sittin w/me. I had a tan (tye-dyed looking) T with Indian girls on the front and black pants in OKC and jeans and a black T in Lawton. Man I can't believe we missed each other! And that powwow I mentioned is in Lawton not OKC *sigh*
Old 01-04-2005, 02:04 AM   #33
cherosage

CHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond repute
CHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,553.63
Savings: 1.00
I know of a Stomp Dance/ Gourd dance coming up in Miami OK. The Miami Tribe of OK will have a dance Jan 29. Usually they have a Gourd dance first then we eat and later have the Stomp Dance.
Old 01-14-2005, 02:47 AM   #34
cherosage

CHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond repute
CHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,553.63
Savings: 1.00
Hey there folks, lets here about your dances. The Miami OK dance was good and we had many good stomp leaders.

How about the dances you went to?