Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > PowWows.com Forum Archives > Archives > Pow Wow Singing Is this also true? Is this also true?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-10-2002, 11:50 AM   #1
Pow Wow Visitor

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
PowwowExposer is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Is this also true?

Most drum groups are Powwow whores?
Submit your reply!

P.S.
I hate this issue: "Pow wow is just a big breeding ground"
PowwowExposer is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 05-10-2002, 02:38 PM   #2
Pow Wow Visitor

Zhing-us is an unknown quantity at this point
Well there may be some people like that around the pow wow...lol. I have to say that I know of some people that are pow wow trail $lut$...lol...But it doesn't really matter where you hang out or what you do with your life...you could be a big time business man or woman and there is still gonna be the $lutty people...lol...I don't think that every drum has one...i think that in general there is always gonna be the people that are just plain ol $lutty....lol.

:Angel2 zhing-us
Zhing-us is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 05-11-2002, 11:55 PM   #3
Tiny Tot Dancer

serapin is an unknown quantity at this point
how dare you
you seem to have some serious issues with powwows in general...maybe you should just quit going because you obviously have no clue what its all about
i am very white...but have spent over half my life around powwows and powwowers
my dearest friends have always been
i have met my share of the people you continuously refer to, but one"bad apple" does NOT spoil the bunch
apperently for you it did...and you have my pity
Old 05-13-2002, 11:39 AM   #4
Pow Wow Visitor

PowwowExposer is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by serapin
how dare you
you seem to have some serious issues with powwows in general...maybe you should just quit going because you obviously have no clue what its all about
i am very white...but have spent over half my life around powwows and powwowers
my dearest friends have always been
i have met my share of the people you continuously refer to, but one"bad apple" does NOT spoil the bunch
apperently for you it did...and you have my pity
This WHITE BOY SOUNDS GAY!!!!!!!LOL
PowwowExposer is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 05-14-2002, 07:06 PM   #5
Gopher Hunter

BigBearStyle is a jewel in the rough
I like pow-wow exposer...he is a BIG hypercryt...lol...I can say this cause he is my cousin!!!
Old 05-15-2002, 09:28 AM   #6
Junior Dancer

man to man is an unknown quantity at this point
re: true

com'on big bear spill the beans on the exoser.
man to man is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 05-16-2002, 08:40 PM   #7
Pow Wow Visitor

mizztradish is an unknown quantity at this point
Heres my 1/2 cent worth...I think most powwow guys are playa's...when the cat's away the mice will play. Most of my friends (male friends) cheat w/out a second thought or at least they make it seem that easy. What's everyone eles's thoughts?
mizztradish is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2002, 06:40 AM   #8
Experienced Dancer

acgal has a reputation beyond reputeacgal has a reputation beyond reputeacgal has a reputation beyond reputeacgal has a reputation beyond reputeacgal has a reputation beyond reputeacgal has a reputation beyond reputeacgal has a reputation beyond reputeacgal has a reputation beyond reputeacgal has a reputation beyond reputeacgal has a reputation beyond reputeacgal has a reputation beyond reputeacgal has a reputation beyond reputeacgal has a reputation beyond reputeacgal has a reputation beyond reputeacgal has a reputation beyond reputeacgal has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 20.00
:34: I disagree with powwow exposer! Not all drums are like that! I do agree that there are a few playaz out there.:)
Old 05-31-2002, 04:49 PM   #9
Pow Wow Visitor

SlicedBryce96? is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Throw ur handz in tha air if u'z a tru playa!!

Who dos'ent play?

Play on playaz.
Old 05-31-2002, 07:36 PM   #10
Oldfart

Kiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond repute
Kiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond repute
Brycie, are you a ho?:)
Kiwehnzii is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 06-03-2002, 01:53 PM   #11
Pow Wow Visitor

SlicedBryce96? is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking young and dumb and full of something besides what I originally wrote!

I prefer the term young.

Last edited by Smokin' Ace; 06-06-2002 at 05:16 PM..
SlicedBryce96? is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 06-04-2002, 12:21 PM   #12
Private Dancer

ctryprincess has a reputation beyond reputectryprincess has a reputation beyond reputectryprincess has a reputation beyond reputectryprincess has a reputation beyond reputectryprincess has a reputation beyond reputectryprincess has a reputation beyond reputectryprincess has a reputation beyond reputectryprincess has a reputation beyond reputectryprincess has a reputation beyond reputectryprincess has a reputation beyond reputectryprincess has a reputation beyond reputectryprincess has a reputation beyond reputectryprincess has a reputation beyond reputectryprincess has a reputation beyond reputectryprincess has a reputation beyond reputectryprincess has a reputation beyond repute
I know there are many a pow-wow baby out there... That was back in the day, now with safe sex and stuff, there is less, it's still going on... I think it's cool! :) You can only do that stuff if you have someone that'll do it with you. Who goes to the powwows and lets these people snag you out?? It's like a free for all. I don't think it's bad, disgusting, degrading, or anything else that it was called. Whatever rocks your boat!! I'll do my own thing, thank you! Shouldn't be worrying about what other people are doing...
Old 06-04-2002, 10:17 PM   #13
Teen Dancer

Silly_Az_girl has a reputation beyond reputeSilly_Az_girl has a reputation beyond reputeSilly_Az_girl has a reputation beyond reputeSilly_Az_girl has a reputation beyond reputeSilly_Az_girl has a reputation beyond reputeSilly_Az_girl has a reputation beyond reputeSilly_Az_girl has a reputation beyond reputeSilly_Az_girl has a reputation beyond reputeSilly_Az_girl has a reputation beyond reputeSilly_Az_girl has a reputation beyond reputeSilly_Az_girl has a reputation beyond reputeSilly_Az_girl has a reputation beyond reputeSilly_Az_girl has a reputation beyond reputeSilly_Az_girl has a reputation beyond reputeSilly_Az_girl has a reputation beyond repute
This an intresting topic! I will say no more *lips are sealed*
Silly_Az_girl is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 06-04-2002, 11:39 PM   #14
Professional Observer

SnakeEyes is an unknown quantity at this point
Gotta admit there are some bad seeds out there. How about the late 20/early 30 somethings that are seen chasing the teens?? Meanwhile you know they got women/men in diff states/different pow wows and a few kids here n there. Or the guys/girls you see after the pow wow on friday night with a chick/guy, then see him/her the next night with a different chick/guy. LOL Not exactly my cup of tea but it makes a good laugh anyways. ;)
SnakeEyes is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 06-05-2002, 05:21 PM   #15
PowWows.com Addicts

Roobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond repute
Ummm so if you're gonna share yourself with all of powwowland then go ahead more power to you. Just be prepared to wear the name that goes with it.

Yeah snakeyes I find it funny when you see someone hookin up with a new person each hour, but it's also sad too when one of them happens to already have a boyfriend or girlfriend or is married. That should be like a frozen lake w/ a sign that keep off thin ice!
Roobz is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 06-08-2002, 09:02 PM   #16
Tiny Tot Dancer

Lil Stinker is on a distinguished road
Safe sex is cool? What did you say your name was again?
Lil Stinker is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 06-10-2002, 10:17 AM   #17
Quality Taco Inspector

Gache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 727.00
Savings: 1.00
makes me wonder why AIDS is rampant in indian country huh
Old 06-10-2002, 12:56 PM   #18
PowWows.com Addicts

Roobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Lil Stinker
Safe sex is cool? What did you say your name was again?
I know Lil Stinker it's like "What the???" Yeah Gache no wonder why AIDS is rampant, people should know that safe sex isn't 100% effective against AIDS and STD's. One thing's for sure, I go to powwows to DANCE HARD!!!!
Roobz is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 06-12-2002, 01:10 PM   #19
Private Dancer

ctryprincess has a reputation beyond reputectryprincess has a reputation beyond reputectryprincess has a reputation beyond reputectryprincess has a reputation beyond reputectryprincess has a reputation beyond reputectryprincess has a reputation beyond reputectryprincess has a reputation beyond reputectryprincess has a reputation beyond reputectryprincess has a reputation beyond reputectryprincess has a reputation beyond reputectryprincess has a reputation beyond reputectryprincess has a reputation beyond reputectryprincess has a reputation beyond reputectryprincess has a reputation beyond reputectryprincess has a reputation beyond reputectryprincess has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy

okay, okay, I'm here to apologize. I was just checkin' in to see the thread and how it was going since I stopped in before. I read the last page and saw all the negative comments. I was like, "I hope that wasn't me that said that..." I had to check, sure enough, it was. So I'm apologizing...

Sorry!

I'm not sure what you think is not cool about that, the fact that it's very casual?? Well, this is no reflection of myself, but as I look upon others, the people this thread is about. I'd rather them be having safe sex if they choose to have sex at all.

I've also had a very intimate occurence on this very subject. I will not mention names, but this drum group came from FAR AWAY to play here this past weekend, and *rearrr* I'm sad to say they were easy as chickens to someone I know. They only knew each other a while, talked a little bit. Guess that was enough for them. It makes me sad a little, because, man! I was just mystified, I heard of this...

Anyway, sorry to all who took offense. *Rearr* Put the noose away... :)
Old 07-03-2002, 12:40 PM   #20
Gopher Hunter

BigBearStyle is a jewel in the rough
I can't say that most drum groups are whores. But I know that there are a few out there that belong to a drum group that take the opportunity when it is presented to them. And I do know a few that activiley go out there to cheat on their women. But for the most part alot of singers are good men. They have wives and children and are there to sing, not to mess around with the women. Like me for example. Hee hee hee.