Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > PowWows.com Forum Archives > Archives > Pow Wow Singing More exposure,name a drum and where they rock from!!!! More exposure,name a drum and where they rock from!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-27-2005, 12:30 PM   #1
nobody

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
suthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 394.00
Savings: 0.00
More exposure,name a drum and where they rock from!!!!

Let's get these new drums rockin out there? Name a drum and where they rock from (just like in the northern thread)
Nc- Southern Suns
Southern Eagle

iono where their from but Flat top
MD-Blackbear
Old 07-27-2005, 02:30 PM   #2
Grass4life

Mr.Gomez_23 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 0.00
Talking Youngbird

Youngbird And they are from OKLAHOMA,USA
Mr.Gomez_23 is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2005, 02:41 PM   #3
nobody

suthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond repute
shoooooooot i think they got all the publicity they need, winnin first at every powwow they hit and all. lol jokes jokes
Old 07-27-2005, 02:53 PM   #4
BACK UP SINGER

sweetndn49 is on a distinguished road
ThunderHill

Thunderhill has been traveling around this summer sounding good. They hale from Oklahoma. Led by Cheevers Toppah...they sounded good at Tama this year.
Old 07-27-2005, 03:10 PM   #5
Kili!

Wojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by suthernwaterbird
Let's get these new drums rockin out there? Name a drum and where they rock from (just like in the northern thread)
Nc- Southern Suns
Southern Eagle

MD-Blackbear

Two of those are good groups, and the other needs to have their a$$ handed to them on a plate for being arrogant. But, that'll happen soon enough I suppose.

I'd have to add Waterbird to the list of upcoming drums. One of the best southern groups to come out of the south I've heard. If they stick together, they'll be making a splash in 2006.
Old 07-27-2005, 03:23 PM   #6
nobody

aho...
Old 07-27-2005, 03:23 PM   #7
nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetndn49
Thunderhill has been traveling around this summer sounding good. They hale from Oklahoma. Led by Cheevers Toppah...they sounded good at Tama this year.
haha. o chad tahchawwickah aye? lol yea i hear their pretty good.
Old 10-31-2005, 03:56 PM   #8
singer

btcsinger is a glorious beacon of light
waterbird? geez who are those guys nah just playin. anyways you guys get gooder and gooder everytime i hear you guys. keep it together boys
btcsinger is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 10-31-2005, 08:00 PM   #9
Taskahoi Atsuti

LSS has a reputation beyond repute
LSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 278.94
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Nc- Southern Suns
Southern Eagle

MD-Blackbear

Black Bear? I don't know if they still consider themselves from DC or from NY now considering how our people are so "migratory".
To get a true picture of your purpose in life, you only get the whole picture when you listen with your mind, your ears and your heart. This way The Creator has a direct connection with you and only you...no outside interference.

When you follow the will of IT that created you, understanding that your purpose is not for you...but for IT and all that IT has created, there can be no wrong except failure to be obedient. Only then do we jeopardize the gifts we are given.

Its not the final destination that defines us, rather the journey taken!
LSS is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 10-31-2005, 11:17 PM   #10
Taskahoi Atsuti

LSS has a reputation beyond repute
LSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 278.94
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Singerdad
Two of those are good groups, and the other needs to have their a$$ handed to them on a plate for being arrogant. But, that'll happen soon enough I suppose.

I'd have to add Waterbird to the list of upcoming drums. One of the best southern groups to come out of the south I've heard. If they stick together, they'll be making a splash in 2006.
No love-lost out here is there Singerdad?

Where might you be traveling to next out here in NC? or on the East Coast rather? You wouldn't be traveling to the Hawkeye Center November 12th would you?
To get a true picture of your purpose in life, you only get the whole picture when you listen with your mind, your ears and your heart. This way The Creator has a direct connection with you and only you...no outside interference.

When you follow the will of IT that created you, understanding that your purpose is not for you...but for IT and all that IT has created, there can be no wrong except failure to be obedient. Only then do we jeopardize the gifts we are given.

Its not the final destination that defines us, rather the journey taken!
LSS is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 11-01-2005, 10:18 PM   #11
Southern Chummie

Niwiwan2005 is on a distinguished road
Rockin the South Up North

Yeah, this is a cheap plug for my drum...but they work real hard bringing that southern sound!

Niwiwan Singers

From Gresham, WI
Niwiwan2005 is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 11-03-2005, 08:35 AM   #12
>>+<<YESENIA HILL>>+<<

southernx_hunnie08 has a reputation beyond repute
southernx_hunnie08 has a reputation beyond reputesouthernx_hunnie08 has a reputation beyond reputesouthernx_hunnie08 has a reputation beyond reputesouthernx_hunnie08 has a reputation beyond reputesouthernx_hunnie08 has a reputation beyond reputesouthernx_hunnie08 has a reputation beyond reputesouthernx_hunnie08 has a reputation beyond reputesouthernx_hunnie08 has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 0.05
Smile sx baby

i would have to souterhn xtreme singers from new mexico they are climbing up there real fast..they have alot of really good songs.....check them out at
www.southern-xtreme.com
they have amultimedia page and stuff like that so go and check it out......
Violets der really blue
Southern Xtreme ur much sweeter than mutton stew

You asked me whose life was more important- yours or mine and I answered "mine" ; you walked away angry not knowing that you are my life

I MY STONEY CREEK BOYZ
southernx_hunnie08 is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 11-03-2005, 10:51 PM   #13
ndnforlife

ndnforlife is an unknown quantity at this point
well rockin horse singers are from Ponca City, Oklahoma they sound pretty good ponca singers.
ndnforlife is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 11-04-2005, 01:43 PM   #14
CROW BEAR

danbear is a jewel in the rough
Credits: 150.00
well FIRESTAR is a pretty new drum from the t-town, d-ville, and atl areas but i don't think we're too shabby. just havin fun doin what we love
danbear is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 11-07-2005, 03:08 AM   #15
nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by btcsinger
waterbird? geez who are those guys nah just playin. anyways you guys get gooder and gooder everytime i hear you guys. keep it together boys
shiiii hey boy hey boy, don't make me get scott on you like he did bill miller GAH lol ha ha ha ha man you wus cold blooded to that guy lol. Birdtown Crossing is gettin pretty "tough" especially when I'm singin AYE jks jks lol now don't bore nobody talkin bout ur snake now guy. lol gahhh okefenoke jab lol lataz
Old 11-07-2005, 08:35 AM   #16
singer

btcsinger is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
shiiii hey boy hey boy, don't make me get scott on you like he did bill miller GAH lol ha ha ha ha man you wus cold blooded to that guy lol. Birdtown Crossing is gettin pretty "tough" especially when I'm singin AYE jks jks lol now don't bore nobody talkin bout ur snake now guy. lol gahhh okefenoke jab lol lataz
me you the one who knew how long it took before he took his snake out. hahahaha but anyways you would really help us out if you would really sing loud, jus playin. keep it up though you might make a northern singer yet, jus playin.
btcsinger is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 11-07-2005, 07:31 PM   #17
Tiny Tot Dancer

UrbanNdn79 will become famous soon enough
Southern Wind

Southern Wind from southern michigan. Haven't traveled around too far, we have a little cd we made on our own but we jam and are looking to travel more farther within the next coming year.
Old 11-08-2005, 02:25 PM   #18
>>+<<YESENIA HILL>>+<<

southernx_hunnie08 has a reputation beyond repute
southernx_hunnie08 has a reputation beyond reputesouthernx_hunnie08 has a reputation beyond reputesouthernx_hunnie08 has a reputation beyond reputesouthernx_hunnie08 has a reputation beyond reputesouthernx_hunnie08 has a reputation beyond reputesouthernx_hunnie08 has a reputation beyond reputesouthernx_hunnie08 has a reputation beyond reputesouthernx_hunnie08 has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 0.05
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanNdn79
Southern Wind from southern michigan. Haven't traveled around too far, we have a little cd we made on our own but we jam and are looking to travel more farther within the next coming year.
yea u guys are pretty good sometime i can jam with u guys.....when i sing with ya.....u guys have som pretty sweet song thati i like to....hakah.....yesi
Violets der really blue
Southern Xtreme ur much sweeter than mutton stew

You asked me whose life was more important- yours or mine and I answered "mine" ; you walked away angry not knowing that you are my life

I MY STONEY CREEK BOYZ
southernx_hunnie08 is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 11-08-2005, 02:50 PM   #19
Pow Wow Visitor

sweetmontanababe is a name known to all
Credits: 150.00
Sage Point Singers from Fort Hall Idaho.....Lead is Little Bear Watson.......good singers......
sweetmontanababe is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 11-23-2005, 12:09 PM   #20
Southern Style Singer

blackstreak is a jewel in the rough
Zotigh Singers

ZOTIGH from N.M. Pretty damn good! Keep rocking tha House-Southern Style
blackstreak is offline   Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links