Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > PowWows.com Forum Archives > Archives > Pow Wow Singing Wild Horse or Horses?? Wild Horse or Horses??

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-26-2002, 03:49 PM   #1
Pow Wow Visitor

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
dawgzilla is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Wild Horse or Horses??

I was just in the drum group listings and I seen two different groups by the name of Wild Horse. And that isn't counting THE Wild Horse (well the only one i ever heard of) from Saskatchewan. I don't know whats up with that but..... What does everyone think? Should there only be one drum with a particular name? Should they just call themselves Wild Horse SK, Wild Horse ON and Wild Horse CA? Kinda like Omaha Whitetail and Cree Whitetail. Or should they go by who has gained the most fame with the name? I say the name belongs to the one from Saskatchewan. They have achieved the most under that name, moreso than the other two groups. But at the same time alot of groups are given their names by medicine men and what do you do then? Well anyone have an opinion?
dawgzilla is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 03-26-2002, 05:00 PM   #2
=============

Kool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 580.34
Whoever had it first, should use it. It doesn't matter how much success you've gained with that name.
Old 03-27-2002, 05:50 PM   #3
Gopher Hunter

BigBearStyle is a jewel in the rough
For the Record

Just for the record. It is my belief that Wild Horse from Saskatchewan is the Original WILD HORSE. I just happed to have from a close personal source of the group. Not naming names here. But anyway this guy who sing with them said that Boss Gardipy got the name in a Vision. Yeah, true story! Anyway, Mawgwa said Boss had a vision one night. He was fasting for six days. Apperently, he had lost his welfare cheque and was unable to purchase food for a few days.
Old 03-27-2002, 06:10 PM   #4
Gopher Hunter

BigBearStyle is a jewel in the rough
Just Kidding

Just Kidding about the above peoples. I am close friends with the Wild Horse boys and have a brother that singss with them, that was all I big JOKE!! So laff a little!:Chatter :Chatter :Chatter :Chatter :Chatter :Chatter