PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture

PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture (http://forums.powwows.com/)
-   Chit Chat (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/)
-   -   The 40 Room...... (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/40-room-35859/)

Singing Otter 12-01-2006 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by w30
So, wered ya think you were posting ?

um..... in the post anything thread. lolol I had to run in here and change it :lol:

Singing Otter 12-01-2006 01:51 PM

Anyways.... carry on with JD's spanking.

Foxmoon 12-01-2006 02:56 PM

Wheres Ginger!

We need to all spank JD hes been very bad:58: getting my hands warmed up!

w30 12-02-2006 05:18 AM

I don't belive in spankings...........

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe's Dad
I'm jussss hoping to be bad enough to where w30 will spank me!!!":laughing:

Your grounded ! LOL

TKMJ Productions 12-02-2006 11:32 AM

gonna add music to set the mood!

Quote:

Originally Posted by w30
Your grounded ! LOL

Since someone here got grounded things must be done to make things right. When we were kids, we had records. Those old LP disks and 45s too. Ah the good old days. When grounded we were allowed to listen as long as we were quiet and didn't cause any more trouble. So grounding means music and sometimes sheaking out to have a bit of fun.

So here is the song that may just fit the mood here. It was taken from the old Tommy James rock song called Hanky Panky.

Chorus
My baby does the hanky panky,
My baby ties me up and spanks me,
My baby does some hanky panky,
My baby likes to hanky panky,
My baby ties me up and spanks me.

Verse 1
I saw her walkin on down the line,
With her ropes that feel so fine,
I saw her walkin on down the street,
Walked in my door and I felt the heat,
I know she comin,
Yes I know she comin for me.

We use to do this song when I was in a rock band. Sometimes just like this. We twisted the words like this to have fun on stage and get the crowd going.

Have fun with it. :thumbsup:

Enjoy your spanking :tapedshut

Ken

Thunder Nation 12-02-2006 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TKMJ Productions
Since someone here got grounded things must be done to make things right. When we were kids, we had records. Those old LP disks and 45s too. Ah the good old days. When grounded we were allowed to listen as long as we were quiet and didn't cause any more trouble. So grounding means music and sometimes sheaking out to have a bit of fun.

So here is the song that may just fit the mood here. It was taken from the old Tommy James rock song called Hanky Panky.

Chorus
My baby does the hanky panky,
My baby does some hanky panky,
My baby likes to hanky panky,
My baby ties me up and spanks me.

Verse 1
I saw her walkin on down the line,
With her ropes that feel so fine,
I saw her walkin on down the street,
Walked in my door and I felt the heat,
I know she comin,
Yes I know she comin for me.

We use to do this song when I was in a rock band. Sometimes just like this. We twisted the words like this to have fun on stage and get the crowd going.

Have fun with it. :thumbsup:

Enjoy your spanking :tapedshut

Ken

Whooa... Ken. Who woulda thought...? :whatchuta

Ginger 12-02-2006 04:32 PM

I'm here :dance: I love the hanky panky song :lol:

eap7 12-02-2006 06:57 PM

That hanky panky song...makes me think of Kacey Jones' "I could get over him if I could get under you" anyone else know that song? lol

stillrezin 12-03-2006 05:12 PM

Quote:

I'm jussss hoping to be bad enough to where w30 will spank me!!!":laughing:

WOW, hey Kola,

look at these womenz dat want to spank ya. kewl.

i'll get the ice ready for ya. j/k LOL.>

Foxmoon 12-04-2006 12:05 AM

Hey I like the rope part of the song hanky panky. We should tie

hime up and then spank him oh oh here come the whipping.

Don't get me started with my tongue :lol: You know it's long
enough!

Joe's Dad 12-04-2006 02:03 AM

Help!!!

I'm stuck in this hotel in LA. I need a bootyful lady to rescue me. I will be at your beck and call if you rescue me...

P.S. I'll be here all week!:laughing:

eap7 12-04-2006 03:00 AM

Dang is this becoming Craig's List "casual encounters" now? lol

Reading this thread cracks me up...keep it up everyone...

Quote:

Help!!!

I'm stuck in this hotel in LA. I need a bootyful lady to rescue me. I will be at your beck and call if you rescue me...

TKMJ Productions 12-04-2006 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eap7
Dang is this becoming Craig's List "casual encounters" now? lol

Reading this thread cracks me up...keep it up everyone...

I can work with this stuff. Let's see here...........

Got a name.
Got ropes
Got a song
Got a hotel room
Got a story line
Got a plot

OMG We got a hit movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name: "Close Encounters of the Best Kind"
Setting: A hotel room in L.A.
Story line: A man is sitting in his hotel room in L.A. far away from home. He is working hard but has a bit of time to himself so he gets on the internet with his laptop computer. After an evening of fun on the chats, he falls asleep.

You guy with me so far????

Who can take over the story line while I charge up my video equipment? :thumbsup:

Later on we can develope Stillresin's game show

"Pimpin for Ponies" It can be a fast pased thing where we can win lots of cash and prizes"

Gonna get us a TV network called "RES TV"

Were all going to HOLLYWOOD!!!! :shades_sm :shades_sm :shades_sm :shades_sm :shades_sm :shades_sm :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

See what happens when you get up before 6:00AM? You get some crazy ideas waiting for the coffee to finish brewin

Joe's Dad 12-04-2006 09:51 AM

Quote:

Help!!!

What an awful night!!! I was held hostage in this room on the 6th floor.

What is a Sleep Number bed?

I'm waiting for my complimentary wakeup call!:hysterica

StandnWolf 12-04-2006 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TKMJ Productions
I can work with this stuff. Let's see here...........

Got a name.
Got ropes
Got a song
Got a hotel room
Got a story line
Got a plot

OMG We got a hit movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name: "Close Encounters of the Best Kind"
Setting: A hotel room in L.A.
Story line: A man is sitting in his hotel room in L.A. far away from home. He is working hard but has a bit of time to himself so he gets on the internet with his laptop computer. After an evening of fun on the chats, he falls asleep.

You guy with me so far????

Who can take over the story line while I charge up my video equipment? :thumbsup:

Later on we can develope Stillresin's game show

"Pimpin for Ponies" It can be a fast pased thing where we can win lots of cash and prizes"

Gonna get us a TV network called "RES TV"

Were all going to HOLLYWOOD!!!! :shades_sm :shades_sm :shades_sm :shades_sm :shades_sm :shades_sm :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

See what happens when you get up before 6:00AM? You get some crazy ideas waiting for the coffee to finish brewin

:thumbsup:
since Joes dad is stuck in the hotel room, we'll use him as the main character......
" falling asleep after a fun night on chats, his lap top still on top of body, <opening scene> the laptop slowly opens , knowing he's asleep, it makes quiet noises as its tendrils begin to wrap around his body. Sleeping soundly on his number bed Joe's dad has no idea whats about to happen. :hittingth
the wires begin to pull him into its world, hungry for human thoughts, it begins to probe his mind and finds he has fears of the animal kingdom coming after him, not just your everyday kind of animal.. :Wizard:
after being eaten by the dragon, he finds himself in the belly of this creature and others it has eaten. Together they begin to form a plot to escape :medievals :medievals
who can go on from here?

TKMJ Productions 12-04-2006 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StandnWolf
:thumbsup:
since Joes dad is stuck in the hotel room, we'll use him as the main character......
" falling asleep after a fun night on chats, his lap top still on top of body, <opening scene> the laptop slowly opens , knowing he's asleep, it makes quiet noises as its tendrils begin to wrap around his body. Sleeping soundly on his number bed Joe's dad has no idea whats about to happen. :hittingth
the wires begin to pull him into its world, hungry for human thoughts, it begins to probe his mind and finds he has fears of the animal kingdom coming after him, not just your everyday kind of animal.. :Wizard:
after being eaten by the dragon, he finds himself in the belly of this creature and others it has eaten. Together they begin to form a plot to escape :medievals :medievals
who can go on from here?

Not bad.... Not bad at all. But what does this have to do with the ropes and spanking stuff. Get Creative girl!!!!!!!! Gotta follow the thread!!!!! :tapedshut

Joe's Dad 12-04-2006 08:23 PM

No No No...

I was dreaming about that bootyful longhaired NDN girl from Canaduh, and she was feeding me bannock!!!":hysterica

Musta been the #45 setting.LOL

Ginger 12-04-2006 09:02 PM

JD you must try #47 just like me and who needs ropes when we have duct tape! JD what kind of bad boy are you that you deserve a spanking? are you worthy of my hand?

Joe's Dad 12-04-2006 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ginger
JD you must try #47 just like me and who needs ropes when we have duct tape! JD what kind of bad boy are you that you deserve a spanking? are you worthy of my hand?

I was looking for you under my bed...getting kinda nervous there for a minute.

Whatever you do, don't invite Foxmoon! She prolly has chains!!!:rofl:

Ginger 12-04-2006 09:21 PM

ok I'll keep you safe, nothing to worry about I wont hurt you,