PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture

PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture (http://forums.powwows.com/)
-   Chit Chat (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/)
-   -   The 40 Room...... (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/40-room-35859/)

Joe G 12-04-2006 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ginger
ok I'll keep you safe, nothing to worry about I wont hurt you,

Now WHERE have I heard THAT before ?? :lol:

Ginger 12-04-2006 08:44 PM

:lol: Trust me

wardancer 12-04-2006 11:34 PM

Be Gentle ! :naughty2: :razz: :051:

Ginger 12-04-2006 11:45 PM

where is everyone? Hi WD :hello:

Joe's Dad 12-04-2006 11:48 PM

Hi everybody! Well, I'm still being held hostage here on the 6th floor. I got a chance to go out of my room today. I was pretty good, except I got something in my eye. It's called...

SMOG!!!

Oh yeah. As I was walking into this hotel, some woman asked me if I wanted a 'date'. I begged her pardon and had to excuse myself cuz I had to take a shower. She musta worked for the phone company, cuz she said she said she was a 'call'girl!!!:rofl:

Goodnight!

wardancer 12-04-2006 11:52 PM

:57: I wouldn't know anything about that ! :angel:

TKMJ Productions 12-04-2006 11:55 PM

Quote:

JD you must try #47 just like me and who needs ropes when we have duct tape! JD what kind of bad boy are you that you deserve a spanking? are you worthy of my hand?

Oh Girl You must be an REAL NDN to suggest duct tape instead of rope. I like your style!!!!! :tapedshut

RE WRITE!!!!! RE WRITE!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Ginger 12-05-2006 12:36 AM

JD you passed I hired the call girl to test your loyalty to us womens here.

TKMJ Productions 12-05-2006 06:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe's Dad
Hi everybody! Well, I'm still being held hostage here on the 6th floor. I got a chance to go out of my room today. I was pretty good, except I got something in my eye. It's called...

SMOG!!!

Oh yeah. As I was walking into this hotel, some woman asked me if I wanted a 'date'. I begged her pardon and had to excuse myself cuz I had to take a shower. She musta worked for the phone company, cuz she said she said she was a 'call'girl!!!:rofl:

Goodnight!

So what your saying is she wanted to "Reach out and touch someone" then charge you a fee? Must be a good phone company out in L.A. to give you such "personal" service.

Ginger 12-05-2006 06:49 AM

MORNING EVERYONE!! I fell asleep aroung 3 so now I'm off to bed.

Foxmoon 12-05-2006 10:40 AM

Quote:

I was looking for you under my bed...getting kinda nervous there for a minute.

Whatever you do, don't invite Foxmoon! She prolly has chains!!!:rofl:

I have only chains to hang my **** basket :actionsmi . Have you ever used one? Ginger hers your duct tape:ducttape: I Just want some kind good old fashioned take me love making nice soft long lovemaking! The kind that lasts for hours. Am I to old for that :lol:

Ginger 12-05-2006 09:57 PM

foxy your never too old to play all night long, shoot I'm 10 years older than you. Duct tape & feathers are the way to go oh & some greezy lips

Joe's Dad 12-05-2006 11:23 PM

Quote:

foxy your never too old to play all night long, shoot I'm 10 years older than you. Duct tape & feathers are the way to go oh & some greezy lips

It's been my experience that in order to have greezy lips, you have to eat...

KFC!!!:hysterica

Joe's Dad 12-05-2006 11:24 PM

Oh yeah...

And I'm older than Ginger!:lol:

TKMJ Productions 12-05-2006 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxmoon
I have only chains to hang my **** basket :actionsmi . Have you ever used one? I Just want some kind good old fashioned take me love making nice soft long lovemaking! The kind that lasts for hours. Am I to old for that :lol:

Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me. :tapedshut

If you have the desire, there is someone out there that has the fire to keep you warm all night long. :wink:

I write a lot of songs.

Ginger 12-06-2006 12:08 AM

sing me a song tkmj

Ginger 12-06-2006 12:11 AM

Quote:

Oh yeah...

And I'm older than Ginger!:lol:

Greezy lips & all Is that a hint? :naughty2:

biggurlbrain 12-06-2006 12:25 AM

this is hilarious!!

:ducttape: :ducttape: :ducttape:
Quote:

Originally Posted by eap7
That hanky panky song...makes me think of Kacey Jones' "I could get over him if I could get under you" anyone else know that song? lol

the best line for any song i have ever heard in my life,......hope the melody is just as good!!!

:actionsmi

TKMJ Productions 12-06-2006 12:27 AM

Quote:

sing me a song tkmj

I can write em but I can't sing em anymore sorry. :sad_smile

Years ago I was playing guitar and singing doing songs and commercials when suddenly, I lost my voice. It fell on the studio floor and cracked into a million pieces. Before we knew it the janitor swepted up the pieces and put them in the dumpster. "Thats my story and I'm sticken to it." :wink:

Actually I went thru a nasty bout with mini strokes a bit back and my vocal cords were damaged due to medical procedures. It was a good trade off cause I'm here on the thread and function normally except for the singing part now. I also lost a lot of playing skill in my hands. The fingers don't work like I want em to any more. There a bit slow.

(Slow fingers are good for love makin, bad for guitar. I just had to say that :tapedshut )

stillrezin 12-06-2006 03:52 AM

Quote:

What an awful night!!! I was held hostage in this room on the 6th floor.

What is a Sleep Number bed?

I'm waiting for my complimentary wakeup call!:hysterica

so what was your sleep number?

hey kola, you should have called the front desk and asked them, "i'm waiting for my wake-up call!" LOL>