PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture

PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture (http://forums.powwows.com/)
-   Chit Chat (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/)
-   -   The 40 Room...... (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/40-room-35859/)

Foxmoon 12-11-2006 06:12 AM

Just thought I share!

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o...Men/Cowboy.jpg

AngelFeather 12-11-2006 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxmoon

OH MY.... dont think I need coffee anymore...
Niiiice :thumbsup:

thanks fer sharing

w30 12-11-2006 07:40 AM

Quote:

Okaaaaay ........

Glad ya shared !

Lmao
But, now I gots to take back everything I ever said about B2W teaching Foxmoon how to post pictures ..............

Just kiddin'

TKMJ Productions 12-11-2006 02:26 PM

Quote:

I use to look almost like that except I had a guitar instead of a saddle. I also had tight jeans instead of chaps. My six-pack was in cans and I had a big stacked amplifier behind me instead of a horse.

What ever happened to those days? LOL!!!!!!

I guess I grew up! LOL!!!!!

between2worlds 12-11-2006 02:46 PM

heehee - speak for yourself Ken - when I look in da mirror I see that I grew out!!

"Hey I am in shape, doc"

"Whaddya mean - ROUND *is* too a shape!"

Eagle Plumes 12-11-2006 03:32 PM

Quote:

MMMMMM All of a sudden I feal like going for a nice LLOOOONNNNGGGGGG ride. I know im bad but got dang that man is fine!

ndldy68 12-11-2006 03:42 PM

just dropping by to say hello!!!

wardancer 12-11-2006 11:26 PM

Quote:

Hey , Isn't that Stillrezzin ? :lol:

Ginger 12-11-2006 11:33 PM

He can join me in the closet too :lol:

wardancer 12-11-2006 11:51 PM

Hi Sexy , Can I get in the closet , too ??? :naughty2:

Ginger 12-11-2006 11:55 PM

Hi :hello: yes you can! :lol:

TKMJ Productions 12-12-2006 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by between2worlds
heehee - speak for yourself Ken - when I look in da mirror I see that I grew out!!

"Hey I am in shape, doc"

"Whaddya mean - ROUND *is* too a shape!"

ROUND can be good. The circle is round. Might be something to it. Maybe you should go over to the "hobbiest" thread and ask there. Maybe some hobbiest may be able to anwser the question. If you can't find the anwser there, then there's just no hope.

Me? I'm just a a guy with less mustle and 20 pounds lighter now. I wonder if I'm shorter too? I lost the six pack. Must have drank it and tossed the cans out. The guitar stays in the case unless someone calls with a gig for me and the big amps are still in the basement. Them suckers got real heavy to haul around. Funny how things get heavier as we get older.

Ever pack up a box and pick it up 10 years later. Why did the box get heavier when no one put anything in it in the last 10 years since you sealed it?

Gotta admit at over 50 that I can see something when I look down in the shower. And it aint my belly! :tapedshut

You guessed it!!!!!!!! THE SHOWER FLOOR!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Ginger 12-12-2006 12:13 AM

:lol: TK you still can't see your feet?

TKMJ Productions 12-12-2006 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ginger
:lol: TK you still can't see your feet?

I can still see my feet. The pic as my avatar was taken in September this year. That's me and my new (used) toy.

The only difference between men and boys are the price of their toys.

Anybody got a really big rubber band for my toy? LOL!!!!! :shades_sm

StandnWolf 12-12-2006 11:42 AM

hey, where's the guitar and amp? I know ya lost the six pack, cause ya said ya did. Shouldn't that be in the new pic too? LOL! Never knew u had a plane...jus think, rollin up to a pow wow in that! PPls eyes be rolling in their heads.< Picturing ya'll gettin out of the plane> and you're not round either...u run it off, i've seen u workin at pow wows, and you're as thin as a rail, from all that work. No wonder you lost the six pack...who could keep up with ya?

stillrezin 12-12-2006 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wardancer
Hey , Isn't that Stillrezzin ? :lol:

where? LOL

WarD. good friend.

TKMJ Productions 12-12-2006 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StandnWolf
hey, where's the guitar and amp? I know ya lost the six pack, cause ya said ya did. Shouldn't that be in the new pic too? LOL! Never knew u had a plane...jus think, rollin up to a pow wow in that! PPls eyes be rolling in their heads.< Picturing ya'll gettin out of the plane> and you're not round either...u run it off, i've seen u workin at pow wows, and you're as thin as a rail, from all that work. No wonder you lost the six pack...who could keep up with ya?

Come down the basement some time and I show you and Mule the guitar shop.

The aircraft need a lot of work. The aircraft is certified for flight and is safe but needs a lot of upgrades to newer stuff.
The airframe is perfect but we need to redo the entire interior. The seats and carpet are ripped up and the avionics panel need a lot of better equipment. Don't get me wrong, everything works but, It has a long way to go before it's the way I want it. Got a spare $35,000 you can give me? I'll take a winning lotto ticket too if you have one handy. LOL!!!!!!!

The best part is that the aircraft has never had any damage and the engine is almost new.

It flys GREAT!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :shades_sm

This is a life long dream for me come true. :thumbsup:

Sorry! I will never fly into a powwow with it unless you have 2100 feet of clear hard ground with no holes and is flat and straight. Can't land it in the circle. It just don't work that way. However if you need your morning eggs scrambled, I got just the trick for you!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!

Migiziwomen 12-12-2006 02:25 PM

so there are often people selling their wares in the skyways here, and today i saw one with dreamcathers complete with a paper telling of the Indian "legend" I asked the man what tribe he was affiliated with. he says to me, i am an honorary member of the something something something Denver Tribe.:eyebrow2: he said would like to purchase something, i very politely stated, no thank you, i only buy authentic native goods and walked away. grrrrrrr, oh well at least they were not made in China.:tounge_sm

Migiziwomen 12-12-2006 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TKMJ Productions
Come down the basement some time and I show you and Mule the guitar shop.
congrats on obtainging your life long dream i just think that is so cool. have fun and be safe.
The aircraft need a lot of work. The aircraft is certified for flight and is safe but needs a lot of upgrades to newer stuff.
The airframe is perfect but we need to redo the entire interior. The seats and carpet are ripped up and the avionics panel need a lot of better equipment. Don't get me wrong, everything works but, It has a long way to go before it's the way I want it. Got a spare $35,000 you can give me? I'll take a winning lotto ticket too if you have one handy. LOL!!!!!!!

The best part is that the aircraft has never had any damage and the engine is almost new.

It flys GREAT!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :shades_sm

This is a life long dream for me come true. :thumbsup:

Sorry! I will never fly into a powwow with it unless you have 2100 feet of clear hard ground with no holes and is flat and straight. Can't land it in the circle. It just don't work that way. However if you need your morning eggs scrambled, I got just the trick for you!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!

Singing Otter 12-12-2006 03:31 PM

:lol: