PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture

PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture (http://forums.powwows.com/)
-   Chit Chat (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/)
-   -   The 40 Room...... (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/40-room-35859/)

TKMJ Productions 12-12-2006 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Migiziwomen
so there are often people selling their wares in the skyways here, and today i saw one with dreamcathers complete with a paper telling of the Indian "legend" I asked the man what tribe he was affiliated with. he says to me, i am an honorary member of the something something something Denver Tribe.:eyebrow2: he said would like to purchase something, i very politely stated, no thank you, i only buy authentic native goods and walked away. grrrrrrr, oh well at least they were not made in China.:tounge_sm

If your are refering to my "guitar shop", I don't sell guitars. I guess I collect them. I call it the guitar shop because I have so many. Some great to play, others that are trash. I've bought many and sold or traded in none. Even the ones I found I didn't like to play, I still have sitting around. I even have an old plastic toy guitar that still works! 40 years of playing is a long time. I need a bigger basement. LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!

Singing Otter 12-12-2006 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TKMJ Productions
If your are refering to my "guitar shop", I don't sell guitars. I guess I collect them. I call it the guitar shop because I have so many. Some great to play, others that are trash. I've bought many and sold or traded in none. Even the ones I found I didn't like to play, I still have sitting around. I even have an old plastic toy guitar that still works! 40 years of playing is a long time. I need a bigger basement. LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!

hehe that's cool. I bought a Washburn six years ago and have NO IDEA how to play. I'm going to learn though! lol I'll start lessons in January

TKMJ Productions 12-12-2006 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Singing Otter
hehe that's cool. I bought a Washburn six years ago and have NO IDEA how to play. I'm going to learn though! lol I'll start lessons in January

Going to ba a ROCK STAR are we! Have fun!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Eagle Plumes 12-13-2006 08:30 AM

Hey Ken cool plane , are you planning on helping santa out with your plane? Im sure he needs the help! Ill even help decorate!!! lol

TKMJ Productions 12-13-2006 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eagle Plumes
Hey Ken cool plane , are you planning on helping santa out with your plane? Im sure he needs the help! Ill even help decorate!!! lol

Sorry I can't. There is no anti-ice protection. :sad_smile

On the bright side, I asked santa to get me a few rolls of duct tape for the rips in the seats and carpet. I want to fix it up real good! :thumbsup:

Eagle Plumes 12-13-2006 08:49 AM

Quote:

Sorry I can't. There is no anti-ice protection. :sad_smile

On the bright side, I asked santa to get me a few rolls of duct tape for the rips in the seats and carpet. I want to fix it up real good! :thumbsup:

sounds real goot! I think I even remember hearing it now comes in different colors!!! Fix it up real nice. :tounge_sm

TKMJ Productions 12-13-2006 09:15 AM

Quote:

sounds real goot! I think I even remember hearing it now comes in different colors!!! Fix it up real nice. :tounge_sm

I'm not so much concerned with color. I don't really care. All I care about is that on big rip in the middle of the pilots seat. That rip in the cover sticks straight up. It's not a good feeling if ya know what I mean. :tapedshut

What I'll do for now is duct tape the seats then lock down some good foam seat cushons. Then cover the whole seat with some of those Walmart stretchy auto seat covers. That will work for now. Look real good and feel good on my butt! :thumbsup:

Eagle Plumes 12-13-2006 09:23 AM

Quote:

I'm not so much concerned with color. I don't really care. All I care about is that on big rip in the middle of the pilots seat. That rip in the cover sticks straight up. It's not a good feeling if ya know what I mean. :tapedshut

What I'll do for now is duct tape the seats then lock down some good foam seat cushons. Then cover the whole seat with some of those Walmart stretchy auto seat covers. That will work for now. Look real good and feel good on my butt! :thumbsup:

yeah gotta make sure the tooshie is comphy!

Migiziwomen 12-13-2006 10:11 AM

lol, you are too funny, I have been reading your posts and was smilling or laughing each time.
soooo......:shoot5: for you!
Quote:

TKMJ Productions 12-13-2006 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Migiziwomen
lol, you are too funny, I have been reading your posts and was smilling or laughing each time.
soooo......:shoot5: for you!

Well then it that case:
Made You Laugh,
Made You Smile, FIRST!!!!!!

HA HA!!!!!!

I WIN!!!!!!!!

Have a great day!!!!!!!!! :wink:

Eagle Plumes 12-13-2006 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Singing Otter
:lol:

The Li'l girl in your avi is she from South Park?

Singing Otter 12-13-2006 11:49 AM

Quote:

The Li'l girl in your avi is she from South Park?

LOL sorta. It's me as a south park character hehe

StandnWolf 12-13-2006 11:58 AM

Quote:

Well then it that case:
Made You Laugh,

HA HA!!!!!!

I WIN!!!!!!!!

:tounge_sm
thanks for the offer , we'd love to see ur guitar collection, maybe we can team up and play a few, but ya better watch the mule...he collects guitars, amps, basses, banjo's...LOL!
so, if ya see a lump under his shirt, ya better pat him down... :regular_s your basement sounds like our room, we even have a piano, one of those ones you sit on a table, I used to play that until I got my wireless mic...oh boy, talk about fun! Only problem is ppl want to see whats around my head. No one could believe I was walking around, singing, fixing the mix for stage. Fun times.........
As for makin ppl laugh, u do a good job and sometimes what you have to say is serious and thoughtful and informative too. What a mixed bag of tricks u are, never lose that sense of humor! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

TKMJ Productions 12-13-2006 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StandnWolf
:tounge_sm
thanks for the offer , we'd love to see ur guitar collection, maybe we can team up and play a few, but ya better watch the mule...he collects guitars, amps, basses, banjo's...LOL!
so, if ya see a lump under his shirt, ya better pat him down... :regular_s your basement sounds like our room, we even have a piano, one of those ones you sit on a table, I used to play that until I got my wireless mic...oh boy, talk about fun! Only problem is ppl want to see whats around my head. No one could believe I was walking around, singing, fixing the mix for stage. Fun times.........
As for makin ppl laugh, u do a good job and sometimes what you have to say is serious and thoughtful and informative too. What a mixed bag of tricks u are, never lose that sense of humor! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I ain't patten him down! He may like it!!!!!!!!!!! :tapedshut

On the other side YES!!!!! We should get together and do some jammin sometime. Could be a lot of fun.

A few years ago at a powwow, a few of us got together under the drum ardor during a rain storm and started jammin untill the sun popped out. Then we went back to powwow-in. The tent that was used as the drum arbor was about 25x50feet. Big tent! We have drums, dancers, guitar players, native flute players, and some guy even had a sax. It seemed that everyone at the powwow ended up under the arbor. It was packed. We jammed for over an hour. We covered the speakers and all plugged into the sound system. We was ROCKIN!!!! :thumbsup:

Foxmoon 12-14-2006 02:30 PM

Hey How is everyone? I had lots of stuff going on

I have been keeping up on on the posts but no time

to reply untill now. Hope all is well!

Eagle Plumes 12-14-2006 02:39 PM

Hey Foxy, got any more sexy pic's? lol Where do you find those? You know Rezzy and Wd do have jobs! they cant always pose for your Pic's!!!

Migiziwomen 12-14-2006 02:45 PM

okay, well you won that round, but I was the first to send out the green, lol.\

good to meet you.

MIGZ

Quote:

Well then it that case:
Made You Laugh,

HA HA!!!!!!

I WIN!!!!!!!!

Foxmoon 12-14-2006 02:47 PM

Quote:

Hey Foxy, got any more sexy pic's? lol Where do you find those? You know Rezzy and Wd do have jobs! they cant always pose for your Pic's!!!

Hit the 40 room See my other posts you will love IT GREAT Gooka mooga! Loads of fun in there!

Joe's Dad 12-15-2006 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxmoon
Hit the 40 room See my other posts you will love IT GREAT Gooka mooga! Loads of fun in there!

Pshhht...Pshhht...Look up there^^^^^. Yeah, way up at the top...

This IS the 40 room!!!:hysterica

Foxmoon 12-15-2006 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe's Dad
Pshhht...Pshhht...Look up there^^^^^. Yeah, way up at the top...

This IS the 40 room!!!:hysterica

Thats not even funny ****! :lol_hitti Geez I can't believe it DAH I have to many rooms I go to