PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture

PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture (http://forums.powwows.com/)
-   Chit Chat (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/)
-   -   The 40 Room...... (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/40-room-35859/)

Ginger 11-29-2006 12:16 PM

IHB thoes were great :lol: that will be all of the new costumes for our menz, yeah I'm liking it,

AngelFeather 11-29-2006 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TKMJ Productions
tipi creepin' is out...... Got a motorhome. So if ya see it a rockin, don't come a knockin! :tapedshut

You can also pop your head out the top vent to see who is lookin. You may want to invite them in for ...................FRYBREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

roflmaoooooo OH My.....

tipi crawling out eh.... damn am i wayyy behind... ahhahahahha.... grabs snaggin blankie and head to RV... I want fry bread!!!!!!!!!!!

CandaePrincess 11-29-2006 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Singing Otter
Got......dang. :lol:

HEY, that's my line!!!!!!!!! *L*

Migiziwomen 11-29-2006 01:53 PM

lol good point although as long as the first and the last letter are the same all the other letters can be off, and most peoples brains will read it as if it was spelled correctly. and after all it is just Ronald right? lol, okay well I am off to spread good humor and smiles, and an occasional grimice.:tounge_sm
Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe G
No, I saw it before, but thought you might fix it....
anyhow spelling and grammar don't matter, write mygissywimmenz?
sinsearelee
fonetix wurked fur meeee!
newaze, itz knot thayat impourtent

Migiziwomen 11-29-2006 02:00 PM

lol, too funny. I would say that i am just the right age then aye
Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe's Dad
Well...I'm old enough to where you would fit right in between my oldest daughter and my second wife!!!:laughing::hysterica:rofl:

eap7 11-29-2006 02:57 PM

IHB- I only watched the 1st video but that was great! Especially the part where she opens her breast on a hinge and takes out her heart! LOL But it was a good message too.

indian-heart-beat 11-29-2006 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eap7
IHB- I only watched the 1st video but that was great! Especially the part where she opens her breast on a hinge and takes out her heart! LOL But it was a good message too.

ty! Hey, the second one only lasts 30 seconds...shows Rezzy(stillrezin) with his new dance moves in his Xmas outfit *g*

indian-heart-beat 11-29-2006 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ginger
IHB thoes were great :lol: that will be all of the new costumes for our menz, yeah I'm liking it,

Hey Ginger! Yes, and I bet JD and WD would look great in it also!

rarewolf 11-29-2006 04:47 PM

Am I Welcome

Am I Welcome,My skin is White,my Eyes are Blue and I know not if any of my past relatives are Native americans or not. When I was 12,I was in the Boy Scouts,I was on an Indian Dance Team. I Danced,I went to a couple of PowWows and I Danced. I felt the Earths heart beat in Rythem with mine and I was fullfilled. Now I'm older and I'm unfullfilled. I want to dance again and I want to go to Powwows again,I want The Earths Heart Beat to Beat the same rythem as Mine. However I don't know if I'm welcome at Powwows,I don't know if I would be offending if I dance again. Could someone please tell me if I can Go to Powwows and dance with out offending anyone? I'm very serious with this question. thanks

2lineCarrandMorgan 11-29-2006 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rarewolf
Am I Welcome,My skin is White,my Eyes are Blue and I know not if any of my past relatives are Native americans or not. When I was 12,I was in the Boy Scouts,I was on an Indian Dance Team. I Danced,I went to a couple of PowWows and I Danced. I felt the Earths heart beat in Rythem with mine and I was fullfilled. Now I'm older and I'm unfullfilled. I want to dance again and I want to go to Powwows again,I want The Earths Heart Beat to Beat the same rythem as Mine. However I don't know if I'm welcome at Powwows,I don't know if I would be offending if I dance again. Could someone please tell me if I can Go to Powwows and dance with out offending anyone? I'm very serious with this question. thanks

owh sweet but why did j post in the 40 room lol just teasing
these are nice ppl to ask but hold on to you hat lol
humm can you dance?

stillrezin 11-29-2006 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by indian-heart-beat
Does 40 mean everybody in here is over 21? *g*

http://www.clipfish.de/player.php?vi...%3D&tl=2&cat=0

Rezzy, is this you???
Or just your new outfit?

http://www.clipfish.de/player.php?vi...M0NDV8NQ%3D%3D :thumbsup:

hey that is the outfit i just got.

so who wants a present?

j/k LOL>

Singing Otter 11-29-2006 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stillrezin
hey that is the outfit i just got.

so who wants a present?

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......................... wow. :lol:

stillrezin 11-29-2006 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Singing Otter
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......................... wow. :lol:

so i take that as a NO?

j/k LOL>

Migiziwomen 11-29-2006 06:05 PM

I love this thread, to funny. i am copying something one of my friends sent me i think it is kinda fun. i thought it appropriate seeing as how the topic of spelling was brought up, or rather the lack of my spelling. lol

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid, too.

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe tuo fo 100 anc.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and yuo can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it.

stillrezin 11-29-2006 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Migiziwomen
I love this thread, to funny. i am copying something one of my friends sent me i think it is kinda fun. i thought it appropriate seeing as how the topic of spelling was brought up, or rather the lack of my spelling. lol

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and yuo can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it.

woo-hoo

that makes me strange.

make me proud that i read and understood that. but then again i usually type like that anyway and my bug JD has to correct me all the time. he is my ghost writer.LOL>

AngelFeather 11-29-2006 07:08 PM

Quote:

LMAO... totally understood it...

:thumbsup:

AngelFeather 11-29-2006 07:11 PM

Quote:

youre welcome of course... Just be yourself.. thats all we askk .. well ME anyway.. a dancer eh... Lifts Brow**

welcome to POWWOWS.COM!!!

and why did you POst in the 40 room??? :eyebrow2:

haha j/k happy posting..

2lineCarrandMorgan 11-29-2006 07:22 PM

Quote:

ooooo i love it i could read it and my son could read it but rachel had a little trouble at first than got it and shes my best speller.

rarewolf 11-29-2006 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2lineCarrandMorgan
owh sweet but why did j post in the 40 room lol just teasing
these are nice ppl to ask but hold on to you hat lol
humm can you dance?

I didn't know where else to ask...

2lineCarrandMorgan 11-29-2006 08:23 PM

Quote:

I didn't know where else to ask...

k this is all right, just have fun and follow your heart and i hope you dream is realized but here you just have to show your self and have fun.and find the powwow in your community and talk to them about what you think and see if you can dance in with thier progrem there is more that what you see at powwow about dancing , and there are clothing that honner and dances that honner,stay around here and try to understand what powwow is and for dancing to heart beat i know what you mean when im in cicirl and the drumes and singers are there, my feet move with the heart and drums what a feeling.....
any way lol ..see you around.