Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat 40 Something, or More!! 40 Something, or More!!

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-04-2004, 04:34 PM   #61
Tiny Tot Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
SpeakingOwl has a reputation beyond repute
SpeakingOwl has a reputation beyond reputeSpeakingOwl has a reputation beyond reputeSpeakingOwl has a reputation beyond reputeSpeakingOwl has a reputation beyond reputeSpeakingOwl has a reputation beyond reputeSpeakingOwl has a reputation beyond reputeSpeakingOwl has a reputation beyond reputeSpeakingOwl has a reputation beyond reputeSpeakingOwl has a reputation beyond reputeSpeakingOwl has a reputation beyond reputeSpeakingOwl has a reputation beyond reputeSpeakingOwl has a reputation beyond reputeSpeakingOwl has a reputation beyond reputeSpeakingOwl has a reputation beyond reputeSpeakingOwl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,136.86
Savings: 0.00
Walking down memory lane

XIT!!! RED BONE!

:marching:
SpeakingOwl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-04-2004, 04:55 PM   #62
PowWows.com Addicts

Furiously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond repute
Furiously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 450.31
Savings: 1.00
I'm not quite in this age bracket, but my older siblings are and besides that..... out here in in the boonies it sometimes takes 5-10 years for things to change. I can relate to most of this stuff like the ....
The Brady Bunch
Leave It to Beaver
Muscle Cars
Roller Skating Rinks
CCR
Vinyl albums
Drive In Dining
Drive In Movies

To name but a few.
Old 10-04-2004, 06:00 PM   #63
Senior Dancer

River Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna D
I had a long shag haircut in high school, kinda like Keith Partridge, only a bit longer. Ooh, I just remembered his real name -- David Cassidy! (Senior Moment) I was too young for Woodstock, my mom wouldn't let me out of the house for that one, even if I could have found a way to get there.

Did anybody else's senior photo look like someone else? Mine didn't seem to look like me at all. Some stranger musta been there instead of me!
I went from Pixie to Dorothy Hamill haircut (even wore a fall in high school because I wanted long hair so desperately.You are right on about Senior photos! I have/had (well, they've faded!) freckles on my nose and across my cheeks. The Portrait Studio retouched the photo and removed every last one of them--including the sexy mole I had right above the green velvet drape that met in a V over my chest. Darn them!
"The Cleveland Indians are going to change their name. They don't want to be known as a team that perpetuates racial stereotypes. From now on they're just going to be called the Indians." - Native Comedian Vaughn Eaglebear, Colville/Lakota
River Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-04-2004, 06:06 PM   #64
Senior Dancer

River Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond repute
This is super!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky
I remember seeing soupy sales getting taken off the air when he said for all the kids to get the little green papers out of their daddys wallets and send them in to him, how about astro boy and gigantor, Thunderbirds was new and sheriff john. teachers wore the old fasioned nylon stockings with garters, (im still in love with those) I bet you are! mini skirts, go go boots. I had a pair of platformes and bell bottoms in Jr. High, Tommys, (the original on rampart), chocolet soda, popcorn on the icecream cone, scateboards with clay wheels that when you hit a small pebble you stopped like right now. I went to see the beatles in "a hard days night" and never heard the soundtrack, girls were screaming and fainting. I remember being in May Co. down town LA when JFK was shot. Street cars in LA going through the tunnel and angeles flight my brother had a real nice pair of gray with blue pin stripe angels flight trousers and a matching vest--it was Saturday Night Fever all over!. Washing machines that had wringers I moved to the UK in '74 and from their Australia and returned to the US in '76. I'd never seen a washer with a ringer until I went overseas!, bottled milk delivered to the doorstep Again, the UK and Australia. And the cream separated! , watching the dot on the screen after you turned off the TV for minutes. The first color TV, transitor radios wish they still had these!, 78 rpm records. Narrow black ties with white shirts. It was quite a time for us guys too.
"The Cleveland Indians are going to change their name. They don't want to be known as a team that perpetuates racial stereotypes. From now on they're just going to be called the Indians." - Native Comedian Vaughn Eaglebear, Colville/Lakota
Old 10-05-2004, 05:08 PM   #65
Tiny Tot Dancer

old bull is a jewel in the rough
Talking older than dirt

I Can Remember Red Skelton Ed Sullivan Captain Kangaroo And Getting Crushed Ice From Milk Trucks That Brought Milk In Glass Bottles To Your House Gas For A Date 2.00 For 8 Gallons Jacks Hamburgurs For .15 Cents Going To The Drivein With My Date For .50 Cents Each And Having To Have Her Home By 10 Or Her Dad Came Looking My 2 Door Hard Top 57 Chevy That Would Run All Of The 120 On The Speedometer My Letter Sweater That We Were Proud Of And So Was My Sweetie When I Let Her Wear It To Homecoming When Any Adult Spoke You Said Yes Sir Or Yes Mam And Getting Real Whippings Without Your Parents Afraid Of Dhr Also Rc Cola And Moon Pies As My Favorite Treats I Have Seen The Sputnick And Man Walk On The Moon And Even Watched Tv Without Having To Go Turn The Antenna At Night
Old 10-05-2004, 05:53 PM   #66
Notoriou'sly'

La + * Mom is a jewel in the rough
Credits: 180.00
[QUOTE=Spirit of Seattle]I went from Pixie to Dorothy Hamill haircut ...QUOTE]

PIXIE!!! OMG I hated the pixie-still hate my cousin to this day for giving me one!!! wore a Dorothy Hamill almost all my life though!!!! Have your kids called you an "old hippie" yet??? mine do and I love it....better a hippie than those gothic dressed punks or jeans halfway down my legs!!!!
Old 10-05-2004, 06:13 PM   #67
Senior Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by old bull
I Can Remember Red Skelton Ed Sullivan Captain Kangaroo And Getting Crushed Ice From Milk Trucks That Brought Milk In Glass Bottles To Your House Gas For A Date 2.00 For 8 Gallons Jacks Hamburgurs For .15 Cents Going To The Drivein With My Date For .50 Cents Each And Having To Have Her Home By 10 Or Her Dad Came Looking My 2 Door Hard Top 57 Chevy That Would Run All Of The 120 On The Speedometer My Letter Sweater That We Were Proud Of And So Was My Sweetie When I Let Her Wear It To Homecoming When Any Adult Spoke You Said Yes Sir Or Yes Mam And Getting Real Whippings Without Your Parents Afraid Of Dhr Also Rc Cola And Moon Pies As My Favorite Treats I Have Seen The Sputnick And Man Walk On The Moon And Even Watched Tv Without Having To Go Turn The Antenna At Night
I hear kids calling adults by their first names nowadays. That was verboten way back when. If it wasn't 'Mam' or 'Sir' It was Mrs. So and So or Mr. So and So! I loved RC Cola. Actually like it better than Coca-Cola... I remember when we had the 3 major networks and a "UHF channel". I also associated that with "UFO", figured it came from outer space! Now, with satellites it really comes from outer space! Eating TV Dinners was always a big treat. That, and chicken pot pies! How about Fizzies?! God Bless The Captain (and Mr. Green Jeans)!
Old 10-05-2004, 08:06 PM   #68
JIMMY HENDRIX ROYALTY

NDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond repute
NDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond repute
OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH mannnnn what a great thread to walk down memory lane... :) remember when your grandma made your quilt on your bed or the doilies under the lamp, when folks actually sat down to a family meal at the table..(we didnt ..lol but my friends did..) when your first camera was probably a browning,, if you actually got one..lol what a great way to realize all the things we dont do anymore.. hahaha
Old 10-06-2004, 08:17 AM   #69
PowWows.com Addicts

drinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond repute
drinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 10,039.80
Talking

felix, the cat & his bag of tricks

Smilies is not my 1st Language
drinkingfromysaucer2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-06-2004, 08:53 AM   #70
Senior Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDNKIDZ
OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH mannnnn what a great thread to walk down memory lane... :) remember when your grandma made your quilt on your bed or the doilies under the lamp, when folks actually sat down to a family meal at the table..(we didnt ..lol but my friends did..) when your first camera was probably a browning,, if you actually got one..lol what a great way to realize all the things we dont do anymore.. hahaha
cute! Browning is a rez or a rifle or a shotgun...I think you mean Brownie, but that was a cute slip of the tongue! :12: I remember even having one!

My Mom's great aunt was the doilie maker. She even crocheted around hangers! She made me a tablecloth and matching napkins for my teaset with the cutest crocheted trim! I remember her vividly and her sisters. Gawd. She must've been in her 80s back in the 60s. She was real skinny, her sisters chubby. No matter. I don't think ol' ladies wore bras back then 'cause it was hard to see where their boobs ended and their waists began--talk about sag! And, I will always remember the perfume. White Linen. The scent has stayed with me to this day. Yeah, family meals. We never ate before my Dad came home. And, until the 70s, the TV stayed OFF when we ate. We actually conversed at the table! But in the 70s that all seemed to change.
Old 10-06-2004, 08:55 AM   #71
Senior Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by drinkingfromysaucer2
felix, the cat & his bag of tricks
do you remember those black cat wall clocks with the tails that swung back and forth and the eyes that moved? I remember there being one in my kindergarten class, it reminded me of Felix. you can still buy those clocks today but they make them real cheap and they fall apart.
Old 10-06-2004, 03:44 PM   #72
Tiny Tot Dancer

makesHERlulu has a reputation beyond reputemakesHERlulu has a reputation beyond reputemakesHERlulu has a reputation beyond reputemakesHERlulu has a reputation beyond reputemakesHERlulu has a reputation beyond reputemakesHERlulu has a reputation beyond reputemakesHERlulu has a reputation beyond reputemakesHERlulu has a reputation beyond reputemakesHERlulu has a reputation beyond reputemakesHERlulu has a reputation beyond reputemakesHERlulu has a reputation beyond reputemakesHERlulu has a reputation beyond reputemakesHERlulu has a reputation beyond reputemakesHERlulu has a reputation beyond reputemakesHERlulu has a reputation beyond reputemakesHERlulu has a reputation beyond reputemakesHERlulu has a reputation beyond reputemakesHERlulu has a reputation beyond repute
"Fritz the Cat" rated X funny movie
Easy Rider
Leave it to Beaver
Father Knows Best
Elvis THE KING!
The Supremes
Deep Throat (gaw!)
The Exorcist

Johnny Whitecloud, Elmer Brown Fancy Dance studs
makesHERlulu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-2004, 04:42 PM   #73
Lost in NY

Ojidanowe is on a distinguished road
Credits: 90.00
10 oz. ice cold glass bottles of Coke from the vending machine
with the glass door! The bottle opener was on the side of the machine!
I remember when that was the only way soda came. I rememer being excited
when the first 16oz bottles appeared and now they have come and gone!

I also remember when you could only get Dr. Pepper in the southern states,
Yoohoo too!

I remember too, seeing Elvis on that memorable appearance on Ed Sullivan!
Dang, I sure am old!! ( I was pretty young for that one!) :)
Old 10-08-2004, 12:16 AM   #74
Junior Dancer

sonny453 is a jewel in the rough
*sigh* The Good Ole Days.......

.... when life was simple..... when us guys had to beg the girls to come at least to the steps....(now a days the girls are knocking at 4 am looking for my son and i have been told that this has been happening all over ndn country).... when hermits hermits were singing "no milk today" ... the beatles were singing my all time favorite song "hey jude" and "i saw her standing there", and "lady madona", and "get back" .... when... diana ross and the supremes were singing "stop in the name of love".... when maurice willams was singing "stay"..... when the troggs were singing "wild thing"..... (by the way all of these songs and more are part of my golden oldies and country collection of $600.00 worth of cd's....lol) .... geez .... i need to be hugged ... i am on the brink of old age............... wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... :Cry
sonny453 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-08-2004, 12:50 AM   #75
is lost in reality...

50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute
50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where no buffalo roam, but the prairie dogs do.....
Credits: 404.87
Man, this is my first time checking this thread out....pretty cool...I remember a lot of that stuff as well....my dad used to take us to rodeos and would watch old school shows he would buy on reel to reel films.....we still got some of the old school betty boop and felix the cat movies too......

in other news.......the older the bear, the sweeter the juice!!!!!!!!!! Gah!!!! LMAO!!!

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.
50cal is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-08-2004, 09:00 AM   #76
Senior Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonny453
.... when life was simple..... when us guys had to beg the girls to come at least to the steps....(now a days the girls are knocking at 4 am looking for my son and i have been told that this has been happening all over ndn country).... when hermits hermits were singing "no milk today" ... the beatles were singing my all time favorite song "hey jude" and "i saw her standing there", and "lady madona", and "get back" .... when... diana ross and the supremes were singing "stop in the name of love".... when maurice willams was singing "stay"..... when the troggs were singing "wild thing"..... (by the way all of these songs and more are part of my golden oldies and country collection of $600.00 worth of cd's....lol) .... geez .... i need to be hugged ... i am on the brink of old age............... wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... :Cry
the girls are knockin' at your door at 4am lookin' for your son? what the H! do these girls have parents? do either the parents or the kids have any common sense? doesn't sound like it. glad I don't have teenagers!

How about movies like 'A Clockwork Orange', 'Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex But Were Afraid to Ask?' any Burt Reynolds movie... Franco Zefferelli's 'Romeo & Juliet', going to the drive-in movies... TV commercials like 'Us Taryton Smokers Would Rather Fight Than Switch'... 'Cigars, cigarettes, tiparillos...' You're right, Sonny, this is depressing! :Cry
Old 10-08-2004, 02:00 PM   #77
Tiny Tot Dancer

Donna D is an unknown quantity at this point
Gah! is right!

Drive ins! I saw the Texas Chainsaw Massacre in a drive in--in a convertible! I was never so scared in my life!!!!!!

I saw Jaws in a theatre with "rocking chairs" my chair was rockin' the whole time. Too bad, it's not so scary on TV.

We saw 'Romeo & Juliet' at the drive in as well. Mom made us kids get behind the back seat when the love scene came on! Oh well, I always heard you couldn't see anything anywayz....
Donna D is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-08-2004, 03:11 PM   #78
*~the REAL me~*

Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Psychic!

[QUOTE=SpeakingOwl] RED BONE!

OMG I just heard "Come and get your love" on the radio!
long time since I heard that!!!!
C
Joe G is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-08-2004, 07:31 PM   #79
JIMMY HENDRIX ROYALTY

NDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond repute
NDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond repute
My son and i were coming home from work last night and he says hey mom have you ever seen that movie.. "Jeramia Johnson" i said yeah i saw it at the drive in in the 70's LOL he said to me.. that was a pretty good movie.. I didnt even fall asleep once .. LOL.
okay lets see here are some other oldie but goodies in the song department.. straight out of my 45 collection.. hehehehe

kung fu fighting
KC and the sunshine band (thats the way uh huh i like it uh huhu hu)
bay city rollers.... S .A .T. U. R .D. A. Y NIGHT
Tony orlando and Dawn .... tie a yellow ribbon round the old oak tree
sammy davis jr.. The candy man
the carpenters... im on the top of the world

i had 4 sisters and we all loved to sing and harmonize together .. its a little hard to sing to rock and roll..lol

ooooo i just thought of something ..lol remember when you would send away for your album of all the current songs.. from im not sure if this is right ..help me out all you gereatrics in the room.. Ronco? i wanted this one record so bad for christmas and when i got it i got soo excied and jumped up and down then... i threw up.. lol now that is some excitement.. hehehehhe

ahhhhhhh the memories.. :D
Old 10-08-2004, 09:18 PM   #80
Senior Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna D
Gah! is right!

Drive ins! I saw the Texas Chainsaw Massacre in a drive in--in a convertible! I was never so scared in my life!!!!!!

I saw Jaws in a theatre with "rocking chairs" my chair was rockin' the whole time. Too bad, it's not so scary on TV.

We saw 'Romeo & Juliet' at the drive in as well. Mom made us kids get behind the back seat when the love scene came on! Oh well, I always heard you couldn't see anything anywayz....
I saw R & J about 3 times. All you 'saw' was this blur of a dusky nipple, as I recall. And THAT was risque! I don't remember the movies I saw at the Drive-in too well. the windows were too fogged up! [thank God kids don't have THOSE anymore! Of course, they find other places...] Except for "Everything you wanted to know..." which my boyfriend when I was a senior in HS took me to see. We took a 'time out' to watch that! We saw parts of "A Clockwork Orange", but it wasn't until years later when I saw it again that I knew what it was about! :Naughty Remember the porn actress Marilyn Chambers? OK, well it was tame porn, non of Russ Meyers stuff... but She did 'Behind the Green Door' or something like that... anyway, one of her pictures that was released to a more general audience [still rated M for mature] was called "Rabid" and it was filmed in Toronto [well, Canada] Yeah, she gets attacked by this rabid guy and ends up dying, but the way he transmitted rabies to her was rather, shall we say "unique"? Ahem. :czyeyes:
Sponsored Links