Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Always hostile? Always hostile?

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-15-2005, 05:48 PM   #41
Teen Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
natureluvr is a jewel in the rough
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgwhisperer
Like I said somewhere b/4....I ask questions and nobody answers... I think they're good questions....I dunno why no one answers.......oh, well I can always talk to myself.....yeah, like she said Thanx, I knew you'd understand.... I crack us up.....

Glad to be here. Glad to see you here. Keep the faith, sooner or later it's all ok
I experience that too; makes me wonder if I am invisible or is it just because I have not been a member long enough and have not made the status of being "clique worthy". LOL!

"I do what the voices in my head tell me to do."
Old 07-15-2005, 06:12 PM   #42
PowWows.com Addicts

~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, this thread really went a different way. Maybe the reason some of the "Questions" arent answered is either because of the nature of the question, or no one has an answer that they want to share publicly. Or even that the question has already been asked several times. I dont think anyone here is really ignored and maybe some of these CLIQUEs only seem that way because you are new. Maybe these CLIQUES are really only people that still know each other and have been here for AWHILE. Maybe they have seen so many new people come and go, and also remember there are so many members here that it takes time to get to know peoples ways before you really know what they mean from a post. Some one might say something to you when you are new that makes you mad. After knowing them for 6 months, they could say the exact same thing AND IT MAKES YOU LAFF! It takes time to get to know people, dont expect to know someone in a month.

But I've been told it's the other way around!

Last edited by ~pathwalker~; 07-15-2005 at 06:33 PM..
~pathwalker~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-15-2005, 06:59 PM   #43
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86
Savings: 1.00
urban whered you post ? i looked ....i didnt see anything hostile after your posts? or did the thread get deleted?
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-15-2005, 07:00 PM   #44
Teen Dancer

wow pw, I feel like I just got verbally slapped! I did not mean anything by what I said, and I know it takes a while for people to get to know one another, especially online...........I was just joking around. No implications intended. If I offended you, please accept my sincere apologies, as that was not my intent. If you look back at my previous posts, you will see that I said I read a lot more than I respond, and I noticed these things a loooong time ago. You will also see that I wrote that I have met a lot of nice people on this site, too; very supportive. I have been checking this site out for about a year and a half before I decided to join, and you already know the reason behind that...........

Last edited by natureluvr; 07-15-2005 at 07:19 PM..
natureluvr is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-15-2005, 07:22 PM   #45
Granny:)

Items ElephantPresentRainbow
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American
Credits: 16,430.57
AM I CLIQUE WORTHY??...LOL....IM A STOOGE AND PROUD OF IT!!!...

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

*Brown Eyed Gurl* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-15-2005, 08:27 PM   #46
Teen Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Eyed Gurl
AM I CLIQUE WORTHY??...LOL....IM A STOOGE AND PROUD OF IT!!!...
I know I'm not!

I am too much of a nerd.......................lol!
Old 07-15-2005, 10:17 PM   #47
Junior Dancer

urbandn is a name known to all
ROFL.
Thanks for all the comments and thoughts. It's really not all that bad, just kind of made me step back is all. Figured I better find out whether to bring my own attitude or check it at the door. I just got caught up in something weird by jumping in like I had been here my entire life or something. Crap happens and people have shippy days. I think a few were that day, I'm not sure. I really did not mean to get everyone alarmed, like I said, just wondering what clothes to wear-comfortable or combat, LOL
Old 07-15-2005, 10:47 PM   #48
Teen Dancer

Definitely comfy clothes, but with scotchgard so the s*** will roll right off!!! LOL!
Old 07-15-2005, 11:00 PM   #49
Billy/4Ever In My Heart!!

Dawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond repute
Dawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by natureluvr
wow pw, I feel like I just got verbally slapped! I did not mean anything by what I said, and I know it takes a while for people to get to know one another, especially online...........I was just joking around. No implications intended. If I offended you, please accept my sincere apologies, as that was not my intent. If you look back at my previous posts, you will see that I said I read a lot more than I respond, and I noticed these things a loooong time ago. You will also see that I wrote that I have met a lot of nice people on this site, too; very supportive. I have been checking this site out for about a year and a half before I decided to join, and you already know the reason behind that...........
Wow, I feel like PW slapped me too.... All this online stuff is subject to interpretation and without visuals and clues as to context, it's difficult to get a good perspective sometimes. Don't sweat it......sometime's everyone just needs to sit back and get a grip.....Still "luv ya" PW......
“People once believed that when someone dies a crow carries their soul to the land of the dead, but sometimes something so bad happens that a terrible sadness is carried with it and the soul can’t rest. Then sometimes, just sometimes the Crow can bring the soul back and put the wrong things right.”

I WISH.............
Dawgwhisperer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-15-2005, 11:09 PM   #50
Teen Dancer

Quote:
Wow, I feel like PW slapped me too.... All this online stuff is subject to interpretation and without visuals and clues as to context, it's difficult to get a good perspective sometimes. Don't sweat it......sometime's everyone just needs to sit back and get a grip.....Still "luv ya" PW......
I know! I wasn't sure if I should laugh or cry! You are right, though, sometimes things can be read too quickly and taken out of context.............I read my posts several times before I submit them just to make sure that they are easy to read and understandable and will not be taken the wrong way, but sometimes u never know! We are human, after all..................tomorrow is another day and life is still good!
Old 07-15-2005, 11:16 PM   #51

Dawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond repute
Ya got that right!

I'm watchin' Into the West......I started a thread about that.....talk about discussion......it's all good...
“People once believed that when someone dies a crow carries their soul to the land of the dead, but sometimes something so bad happens that a terrible sadness is carried with it and the soul can’t rest. Then sometimes, just sometimes the Crow can bring the soul back and put the wrong things right.”

I WISH.............
Old 07-15-2005, 11:25 PM   #52
PowWows.com Addicts

~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
It just seemed that it went from welcoming someone new here and telling them it wasnt hostile to saying that powwows is cliquish and that people are ignored. I like both of you VERY MUCH! I have heard this clique stuff for the past week. Not just from this thread. I was a little upset because I LOVE THE PEEPS HERE! (there are one or two exceptions, there always are. Lol...) I dont think that it was the right kind of message to send. Naturlvr, girl you know i care about you and consider you a very good friend here and outside of pws.com. Dawg, I still luv ya too, your my dawg. So it hurt me to read that you all felt this way and also the clique thing wasnt "Directed" at anyone, it is simply to anyone new. What may seem like a clique is simply people that talk to each other everyday. I prefer to think of it as a group of friends, cliques gives it a negative conotation.

Old 07-15-2005, 11:25 PM   #53
Teen Dancer

I tried to watch it, but I get too upset; besides I have a hard time sitting still long enough to watch a movie on tv!! ADD sux!

I will check out your thread..............
Old 07-15-2005, 11:32 PM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~pathwalker~
It just seemed that it went from welcoming someone new here and telling them it wasnt hostile to saying that powwows is cliquish and that people are ignored. I like both of you VERY MUCH! I have heard this clique stuff for the past week. Not just from this thread. I was a little upset because I LOVE THE PEEPS HERE! (there are one or two exceptions, there always are. Lol...) I dont think that it was the right kind of message to send. Naturlvr, girl you know i care about you and consider you a very good friend here and outside of pws.com. Dawg, I still luv ya too, your my dawg. So it hurt me to read that you all felt this way and also the clique thing wasnt "Directed" at anyone, it is simply to anyone new. What may seem like a clique is simply people that talk to each other everyday. I prefer to think of it as a group of friends, cliques gives it a negative conotation.
I know PW....I've already moved on to depression over the Into the West episode tonight re: assimillation and Carlisle Indian School. "Voices that Carry" just cut his own hair and it made me cry. I'm goin' to my ITW thread to vent......maybe I'll see ya there b/4 I go to bed.....

I WISH.............
Old 07-15-2005, 11:33 PM   #55
Teen Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~pathwalker~
No sweat, pw! As for the cliques, they are going to be everywhere especially when there is such a huge and diverse populace! It is to be expected, actually. Did not mean it in a bad way, but I understand where you are coming from. I got nuthin but lub for the folks here! Anger and hate are too poisonous and take up too much time. I generally get along with all I meet, but, like u said, there are a small percent...........
Like my dad always told me: 99% of the people you meet will be great, but there is always that 1% that are going to be a**holes! The general consensus in my family is that animals are cooler anyway..............................
No worries!
Old 07-15-2005, 11:34 PM   #56
BELIEVER

suzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by natureluvr
I experience that too; makes me wonder if I am invisible or is it just because I have not been a member long enough and have not made the status of being "clique worthy". LOL!

"I do what the voices in my head tell me to do."
I live in my own little world....but that's okay cause everybody here knows me.

suzyq is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-15-2005, 11:34 PM   #57
Teen Dancer

Quote:
I know PW....I've already moved on to depression over the Into the West episode tonight re: assimillation and Carlisle Indian School. "Voices that Carry" just cut his own hair and it made me cry. I'm goin' to my ITW thread to vent......maybe I'll see ya there b/4 I go to bed.....
Old 07-15-2005, 11:38 PM   #58
commander bun-bun

Ginger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond repute
Ginger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond repute
I don't really have a Clique, I yap at eveyone

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-15-2005, 11:38 PM   #59
Teen Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzyq
Hi suzyq! maybe the residents of your world, dawg's world and my world can all get together.......... ha ha!
Old 07-15-2005, 11:39 PM   #60
PowWows.com Addicts

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzyq

Sponsored Links