Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree59Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat another question for white people another question for white people

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-24-2013, 01:07 AM   #21
Champion Dancer

Items Tree
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
solitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond repute
solitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 27,180.69
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonWoman View Post
There's this woman in my hometown (I'm white, btw) who refers to herself as "white buffalo woman". She calls herself a shaman and she travels to spiritualist churches where she helps people communicate with their passed loved ones. She charges hundreds of dollars for healing sessions. She is clearly a white person (probably of some italian and/or irish mixture, as many from this area are) who has tanned herself to the point of (as she perceives)racial ambiguity. If you look up her book on Amazon, the description reads "Native American spirituality/ biography of one of its practitioners" . I can't help but look at her and think, aren't people offended by this?? How is this not only okay... but profitable? If she called herself "Eve" (her real name) and did not tan or wear her hair long, dark, and unkempt, and related herself to "spiritualism" as oppose to "Native American spiritualism", would she experience the same success? Half? Doubtful... I think our educational system has just... failed.
Well I don't know if this is the person you are referencing but it is what popped up when I googled buffalo woman shaman.

Anyhow~ looking at this page I think I can draw the conclusion that at least these types have stopped doing sweat lodges and now they are just laying on each other?

http://beheavenonearth.com/shamanic-programs/
solitare is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2013, 01:23 AM   #22
small bead addict

Items ElephantPresentDolphinRainbow
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 41,156.97
Good old white buffalo woman. She is known to be a fraud, yet wannabes keep giving her money and buying into the garbage that she sells.

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.
subeeds is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2013, 09:32 AM   #23
Ready to dance

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 63,056.53
Quote:
Originally Posted by OLChemist View Post
I doubt you're going to get an answer. If for no other reason than the above question is the genealogical equivalent of "When did you stop beating your wife?"

However, if I may offer a few observations from years of being a powwow s***-magnet, who's fair skin attracts every insecure, wannabe to her row in the bleachers, LOL.

Think back on your mainstream schooling. What tribes were in the history books and readers? These people and how they are presented in literature, art and the classroom shape how they -- and the larger Native population -- are perceived by non-Indians. So, let's look at these tribes and the common dominant culture associations/stereotypes:

Wampanoags -- Pilgrims and King Phillips War. But they're all gone now and those people "claiming" to be modern Wampanoags look like Africa-Americans instead of Indians.

Mohawk -- The protagonists in a myriad of fictionalized captivity narratives and frontier yarns. They kidnapped white people and made them part of the tribe. Matriarchy.

Cherokee -- Intermarried with white people a lot -- all the time. Civilized. Removed on the Trail of Tears, which was like really sad. Millions hid in the hills (from Maine to the Florida Keys, to hear some tell it) to avoid removal. No distinction is made between them and Creeks, Choctaws, Chickasaws, or any other of those C-tribes.

Sioux -- General Custer, Crazy Horse, Sitting Bull. Fought to the death. Really bad-a**es that no one messed with twice. Tons of library books about them. Took white captives. Have had such a good literary spin-misters, that despite being bad-a**es, they are really fluffy, spiritual indigenous kittens.

Blackfoot -- Fur trade. Married white men.

Despite my tongue being firmly wedged in my check, this does cover the tribes that make the grade school history book and children's literature cuts. These are the tribes of the dominant culture child's imagination. They are the ones you imitate in summer camp and playground games.

When the child turns into a disaffected teen, these are the tribes they can metaphorically join in resistance to being trimmed to size on the establishment's Procrustean bed. Then some of these teens grow into adults that want to dissociate from what they perceive as the failings of their culture and religion. They want the uniqueness and exoticism they perceive as part of these imagined Indian lives. And while they want to be separate from the mainstream, they long to be accepted somewhere -- hence the reason that they always tell you they're part Indian.

OK, my computer has almost finished my calculations. So, I need to actually resuming thinking about optics. You are saved from my further speculations, LOL.
Great response! Although I feel could elaborate on the "Blackfoot" section regarding all from the East/Southeast that claim "blackfoot", I feel it comes close to the "beating your wife" phrase.

I think a lot of this comes from stories, remarks, and fallacies that become perpetuated and accentuated from generation to generation.

A lot of what my own father has mentioned regarding his background had to be taken with a grain of salt, and I have not passed along anything that wasn't substantiated. But imagine my surprise when a long lost sister did show up, only 10 short years ago.

Looking at genealogy it seems that only 2 kinds of ancestors are focused on: those carrying the surname and those of native ancestry. (Of course, it's a bonus if they're related to anyone famous.) No one cares about Joe Smoe, chief sludge shoveler that came to America on a long forgotten dingy.
windanncer likes this.
Old 07-24-2013, 10:40 AM   #24
PauWau Coordinator

Items Devil
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 11,562.70
Quote:
There's this woman in my hometown (I'm white, btw) who refers to herself as "white buffalo woman". She calls herself a shaman and she travels to spiritualist churches where she helps people communicate with their passed loved ones. She charges hundreds of dollars for healing sessions. She is clearly a white person (probably of some italian and/or irish mixture, as many from this area are) who has tanned herself to the point of (as she perceives)racial ambiguity. If you look up her book on Amazon, the description reads "Native American spirituality/ biography of one of its practitioners" . I can't help but look at her and think, aren't people offended by this?? How is this not only okay... but profitable? If she called herself "Eve" (her real name) and did not tan or wear her hair long, dark, and unkempt, and related herself to "spiritualism" as oppose to "Native American spiritualism", would she experience the same success? Half? Doubtful... I think our educational system has just... failed.

Moon, There are hundreds if not thousands of people across the world who are self proclaimed shamen and shawomen for a profit! In the United States it is an epidemic.

Mile, Black people on the east coast consistantly claim Cherokee or Blackfoot. There or more self identified Blackfoot on the east coast than there are Blackfeet in Montana!
windanncer likes this.
Old 07-24-2013, 12:47 PM   #25
Dances With Fat Chicks

milehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
milehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 31,965.56
Quote:
please inbox me more info i will sick the right people on her
milehighsalute is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2013, 01:10 PM   #26
Dances With Fat Chicks

milehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoMe View Post
Moon, There are hundreds if not thousands of people across the world who are self proclaimed shamen and shawomen for a profit! In the United States it is an epidemic.

Mile, Black people on the east coast consistantly claim Cherokee or Blackfoot. There or more self identified Blackfoot on the east coast than there are Blackfeet in Montana!
exactly.....now i aint here tryin to start shyt even though im sure some people here think so

the question isnt whether someone is doing this, we all know that....the question is WHY BLACKFOOT? WHY CHEROKEE? blacks should make up choctaw or seminole descendency if they wanna sound more believable, and then come up with some background story that puts them in the right region.......no one is gonna believe some ancestors generations ago came went to northwestern canada looking for spouses.....or vise versa......well at least not indian anyways

just like not many of us believe that indian women juped into the arms of the men who murdered their whole families and married them and denied they were indian along with their half white children.....people who tell these stories dont really know indians

or believing so many indians escaped the trail of tears and hid out in the woods and later come out of hiding to marry into the same race that committed these atrocities......yeah right i dont see any indians just abandoning their families and only people they know/love

and mexicans.....its funny that many have so much aztec pride yet they dont know what band of mexica they came from, they also seem ignorant to the fact that there were MANY non-aztecan tribes also in that region......they have no fuggin clue which one they come from or even how to pronounce it.....thats like all of us claiming we are all sioux BY DEFAULT
solitare likes this.
Old 07-24-2013, 03:08 PM   #27
Sg̱aaga g̱uu hla.

yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 42,587.55
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoMe View Post

I'm kinda wondering where all those eastern Blackfoot are now that the Alberta folks are in dire need of warm bodies to help clean up after the flooding in June.
windanncer and solitare like this.
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. Robert A. Heinlein

I can see the wheel turning but the Hamster appears to be dead.
yaahl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2013, 03:21 PM   #28
Biboon omaa

White Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond repute
White Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,966.54
Quote:
Originally Posted by milehighsalute View Post
i curently have a white GF and she hadnt slashed my tires once or threw a brick through my windshield so i think ll stick around awhile

if i was gonna play that game and choose though i think i would choose to be german because they were total badasses and struck fear in the hearts of other euros when they marched around with their armbands......and truthfully my gg grandmother was a german princess by the name of eva braun.....i would provide you proof but all the records were lost in a fire

im not on no racial purity kick.....i really want to know how white people choose the tribes they claim to be....
Mile high salute
Did your girlfriend ever ask you to take her to your dances?
OK Niji we are running a train with red over yellow at this powwow.
White Powwow Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2013, 03:38 PM   #29
Sg̱aaga g̱uu hla.

yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 42,587.55
Quote:
exactly.....now i aint here tryin to start shyt even though im sure some people here think so

the question isnt whether someone is doing this, we all know that....the question is WHY BLACKFOOT? WHY CHEROKEE? blacks should make up choctaw or seminole descendency if they wanna sound more believable, and then come up with some background story that puts them in the right region.......no one is gonna believe some ancestors generations ago came went to northwestern canada looking for spouses.....or vise versa......well at least not indian anyways

just like not many of us believe that indian women juped into the arms of the men who murdered their whole families and married them and denied they were indian along with their half white children.....people who tell these stories dont really know indians

or believing so many indians escaped the trail of tears and hid out in the woods and later come out of hiding to marry into the same race that committed these atrocities......yeah right i dont see any indians just abandoning their families and only people they know/love

and mexicans.....its funny that many have so much aztec pride yet they dont know what band of mexica they came from, they also seem ignorant to the fact that there were MANY non-aztecan tribes also in that region......they have no fuggin clue which one they come from or even how to pronounce it.....thats like all of us claiming we are all sioux BY DEFAULT
Mile,

We have the same problem up here in Canada. The real nutbars claim they are an American Indian in order to prevent anyone from checking up on them. The Uni I went to had a "native" counsellor for the students who claimed he was "Cherokee" from Missouri.

We saw a rather large drop in folks claming to be part of a tribe when a a sequence of events happened: 1) Bill C 31 - returned status to those who had lost it - so all the claims that my father/grandmother etc lost status seemed to stop because now they could apply and those who couldn't prove their ancestry didn't get their general registration, 2) The Constitution of Canada set out that Aboriginal was defined as "status, metis and inuit". Lots of folks defaulted to the metis moniker, 3) recent case law that is seeing and determining that those who are Metis have a heck of a lot more rights than the government ever wanted them to have.

Our equity and human rights laws didn't include First Nations, Metis or Inuit in the category of visible mInority until two years ago. We now have a separate branch in the human right boards (fed and provincial levels). So claiming to be Aboriginal to get any sort of govt funding, employment/school equity wasn't worth it.

Most of our cities/urban areas have Native Friendship centres. These places to attract a large number of wannabes (and strange they all seem to say they are related to a Cherokee or Lakota). There never seems to be anyone that hangs around a FC who is from an obscure or small First Nation. (although I do think it's kinda cool that my new boss is an Innu from Quebec and his spouse is Tr'ondek Hwech'in - my neck of the woods).

I think why the wannabes pick the larger tribes is that they can use the myths and erroneous folklore to back up their claims... my family hide, they were kicked off the rez, etc etc...
windanncer likes this.
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. Robert A. Heinlein

I can see the wheel turning but the Hamster appears to be dead.
yaahl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2013, 04:02 PM   #30
Dances With Fat Chicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Powwow Dancer View Post
Mile high salute
Did your girlfriend ever ask you to take her to your dances?
no but i took her to the dances anyways....i also took her to powwow....and she stayed white which is the most respectful thing that she could do

is there a point youre trying to prove here or are you being curious?

either way if you keep questioning me you gonna get an answer you dont like sooner or later than youre gonna go crying to toolbox and ask him to boot me again......so lets just leave it alone
Old 07-24-2013, 04:09 PM   #31
Biboon omaa

White Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond repute
White Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,966.54
@milehighsalute
Just curious.
OK Niji we are running a train with red over yellow at this powwow.
White Powwow Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2013, 10:39 PM   #32
I pull your leg out!

Items Treasure ChestElephantPresentPresent
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 82,072.92
Quote:
no but i took her to the dances anyways....i also took her to powwow....and she stayed white which is the most respectful thing that she could do

either way if you keep questioning me you gonna get an answer you dont like sooner or later than youre gonna go crying to toolbox and ask him to boot me again......so lets just leave it alone
I didn't boot you. I had to do some editing because someone else, who wasn't WPD, complained. In fact I've had to edit and or delete stuff from a lot of people recently. July has been a month of diarrhea on on this forum.
windanncer likes this.

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/
Toolbox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2013, 10:47 PM   #33
Dances With Fat Chicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolbox View Post
I didn't boot you. I had to do some editing because someone else, who wasn't WPD, complained. In fact I've had to edit and or delete stuff from a lot of people recently. July has been a month of diarrhea on on this forum.
of course you didnt boot me....im STILL HERE......but i saw the conversations on your profiles...youre ok....WPD i know been here a while but to run to mods and complain is just sissified

running with buffs talks shyt to me....but i dont complain to you....he defends himself and so do i

i even respect wounded bear over WDP, Athequa (however its spelled), mathewbailey08......he would stand his ground at least....i dont think he ran to the mods

anyways i got some good answers here....i believe since non-indians can ask so much silly crap we can ask silly crap too
Old 07-24-2013, 11:46 PM   #34
On The Rocks

Items ElephantTreasure ChestPresentPresent
AmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond repute
AmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 99,484.66
Savings: 1.00
These conversations would be much smoother if we all could meet in person somewhere.

Typing your thoughts on the internet leaves out so much of the way we really express ourselves.
AmigoKumeyaay is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-25-2013, 12:19 AM   #35
Dances With Fat Chicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmigoKumeyaay View Post
These conversations would be much smoother if we all could meet in person somewhere.

Typing your thoughts on the internet leaves out so much of the way we really express ourselves.
hey i tried gettin ahold of you for a veterans day powwow....i went to the one in south gate
Old 07-25-2013, 12:51 AM   #36
Self-Righteous Injun

Items Treasure ChestPresentTreasure ChestPresent
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 17,963.51
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmigoKumeyaay View Post

Which is why I try to be exceedingly specific.
Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-25-2013, 05:51 AM   #37
I pull your leg out!

Items Treasure ChestElephantPresentPresent
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 82,072.92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
Yet you wouldn't go up to WoundedBear and strike up a conversation!

Just busting your chops here Zeke.
windanncer likes this.

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/
Toolbox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-25-2013, 11:01 AM   #38
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 121,060.76
Quote:

I concur, doctor.
windanncer likes this.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-25-2013, 11:04 AM   #39
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 121,060.76
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
Quote:

That's just wrong, toolbox!

Good one!
windanncer likes this.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-25-2013, 01:19 PM   #40
On The Rocks

Items ElephantTreasure ChestPresentPresent
AmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond repute
AmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 99,484.66
Quote:

I heard WB watched "Karate Kid" 10 times, so better watch out for his moves!
windanncer likes this.
AmigoKumeyaay is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links