Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree59Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat another question for white people another question for white people

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-25-2013, 07:31 PM   #41
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 17,872.33
Savings: 0.00
Hi ya x Im from London England ..and a White person lol..and just wanted to say that even over here we have people saying they are American Indians Usually Re-Incarnated and A Shaman Or Healer etc:( I pwtsonally think its all about Money and they just try to get people to join their group with false promises and lies:( In England like myself there are many who love all your tribes beautiful culture and beliefs and your people....So many horrible people say they are and then attract people like Moths To A Flame sadly to say....I do not for one minute believe them at all and it basically seems to be all about money and people convincing themselves that they are and even give themselves names like White Buffallo..Morning Star Star and Even Crazy Horse lol...Sorry for laughing but i think most of these people have been watching too many movies and having too much beer too :( Its just Crazy I think and it must be horrible for you to see and hear these people saying they are:( ....I just wanted to let you know that that its big money and business here in London England ..
Siobhanni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-26-2013, 11:59 AM   #42
Ugh. As. If.

Grits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Grits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 8,277.23
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanniebee View Post
Hi ya x Im from London England ..and a White person lol..and just wanted to say that even over here we have people saying they are American Indians Usually Re-Incarnated and A Shaman Or Healer etc:( I pwtsonally think its all about Money and they just try to get people to join their group with false promises and lies:( In England like myself there are many who love all your tribes beautiful culture and beliefs and your people....So many horrible people say they are and then attract people like Moths To A Flame sadly to say....I do not for one minute believe them at all and it basically seems to be all about money and people convincing themselves that they are and even give themselves names like White Buffallo..Morning Star Star and Even Crazy Horse lol...Sorry for laughing but i think most of these people have been watching too many movies and having too much beer too :( Its just Crazy I think and it must be horrible for you to see and hear these people saying they are:( ....I just wanted to let you know that that its big money and business here in London England ..
well a spot of tea and a pint of ale for you duck
windanncer and neling4 like this.
Grits & Beans is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-26-2013, 12:35 PM   #43
Eskimo wannabe

Items ElephantTreasure ChestPresentPresent
vBActivity Stats
Achievements Happy 10th AnniversaryHappy 5th AnniversaryEverybody Loves Me!Posting GodThe Popular One
Items ElephantTreasure ChestPresentPresent
neling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond repute
neling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grits & Beans View Post
well a spot of tea and a pint of ale for you duck
Is that what you are serving at the Red Horse Cafe now, Grits?

I want coffee.
windanncer likes this.
neling4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2013, 04:49 AM   #44
Agent of Chaos

RestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond repute
RestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 10,230.60
While we're on the subject of Pretendians, Here's one that still makes me physically ill

(which is ironic as the hipster looking folks behind the project claim to be Shamanistic healers.)

The ShamanCycle - a Giant 10-Person Eagle Bicycle by Phoebe Legere ? Kickstarter
windanncer likes this.

"Don't trust anyone who isn't hungry."
- Me
RestlessN8iv is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2013, 06:03 AM   #45
Tiny Tot Dancer

Doll has a reputation beyond reputeDoll has a reputation beyond reputeDoll has a reputation beyond reputeDoll has a reputation beyond reputeDoll has a reputation beyond reputeDoll has a reputation beyond reputeDoll has a reputation beyond reputeDoll has a reputation beyond reputeDoll has a reputation beyond reputeDoll has a reputation beyond reputeDoll has a reputation beyond reputeDoll has a reputation beyond reputeDoll has a reputation beyond reputeDoll has a reputation beyond reputeDoll has a reputation beyond reputeDoll has a reputation beyond reputeDoll has a reputation beyond reputeDoll has a reputation beyond reputeDoll has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,252.63
That has to be one of the most utterly ridiculous things I have ever seen. I can't believe they got that funded.
windanncer, Fang and Muttly like this.
Doll is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2013, 07:19 AM   #46

Items TreePresentChange User Title
Credits: 11,678.62
I took this shot a couple of days ago with my cellphone.

Spiritflight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2013, 12:03 PM   #47
Ugh. As. If.

Grits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Grits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 8,277.23
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by neling4 View Post
Is that what you are serving at the Red Horse Cafe now, Grits?

I want coffee.
no, only in london...tea and beer! yeahhhhhh!
windanncer likes this.
Grits & Beans is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2013, 02:23 PM   #48
Frybread glutton

Items Treasure Chest
Fang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond repute
Fang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 18,705.35
Quote:
Originally Posted by RestlessN8iv View Post
While we're on the subject of Pretendians, Here's one that still makes me physically ill

(which is ironic as the hipster looking folks behind the project claim to be Shamanistic healers.)

The ShamanCycle - a Giant 10-Person Eagle Bicycle by Phoebe Legere ? Kickstarter
I could tolerate that bicycle contraption if:

1) If it stays at Burning Man and is only used there, since the entire event is full of over the top stuff like that.

2) If someone hits the creators with a giant hammer every time they mention "shaman", "nature", "dreams", etc.

Other than their "shaman" crap, they pretty much leave our culture alone... for the most part.
Fang is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-31-2013, 11:46 PM   #49
Tiny Tot Dancer

MoonWoman has a reputation beyond repute
MoonWoman has a reputation beyond reputeMoonWoman has a reputation beyond reputeMoonWoman has a reputation beyond reputeMoonWoman has a reputation beyond reputeMoonWoman has a reputation beyond reputeMoonWoman has a reputation beyond reputeMoonWoman has a reputation beyond reputeMoonWoman has a reputation beyond reputeMoonWoman has a reputation beyond reputeMoonWoman has a reputation beyond reputeMoonWoman has a reputation beyond reputeMoonWoman has a reputation beyond reputeMoonWoman has a reputation beyond reputeMoonWoman has a reputation beyond reputeMoonWoman has a reputation beyond reputeMoonWoman has a reputation beyond reputeMoonWoman has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,037.41
Reading Philip Deloria... in a chapter concerning sports in the early 20th century he speaks about American Indians' athletic talent and the fact that Black And Latino athletes were segregated... He says,

"Black and Latino players hoping to get in the game sometimes tried to pass, not as white, but as Indian. And why not? For a short while, being Indian had, in addition to its usual constraints, a few curious advantages."

Made me think of this thread.
MoonWoman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links