PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture

PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture (http://forums.powwows.com/)
-   Chit Chat (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/)
-   -   Another surgery :( (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/another-surgery-28657/)

~pathwalker~ 08-16-2005 07:23 PM

Another surgery :(

Well I was told today that I do need to have another surgery. The doc said that he has NEVER, in his whole career had to re-do this kinda surgery. I guess he never met a hard core powwows.com addict before though...:lol: surgery is in a month so I got awhile but I thought I would let everyone know at once instead of write 30 private messages. On the bright side my mom gave me my christmas present today. A trip to Florida this december! Whoo Hoo!

Soohkiisimsstaan 08-16-2005 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~pathwalker~
Well I was told today that I do need to have another surgery. The doc said that he has NEVER, in his whole career had to re-do this kinda surgery. I guess he never met a hard core powwows.com addict before though...:lol: surgery is in a month so I got awhile but I thought I would let everyone know at once instead of write 30 private messages. On the bright side my mom gave me my christmas present today. A trip to Florida this december! Whoo Hoo!

What a shame!! I know you just went through this; I was happy that things seemed to work out for you with that. I hope that this next surgery does the trick. You know we will be praying for you.

sunbursthonor 08-16-2005 09:26 PM

I am going to go have to smack this doctor, he cant fix my sis up!!! *LOL* J/K... Hope you do well sis! Dont give up!

badmaninc 08-16-2005 09:51 PM

So there's a chance I could still get your 'puter, cool, I mean I hope you get better. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

suzyq 08-16-2005 10:14 PM

I sure hate to hear that PW! Maybe after two surgeries you will be better than you were some time ago. Plenty of time to heal before your trip! You've got a sweet mom! (Does she need another daughter? I don't have a mommy or daddy anymore.)

Take care!

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Usdigvhi 08-16-2005 10:45 PM

hope you get better this time!!!

thats an awesome christmas present lol

Ginger 08-16-2005 11:25 PM

Dang Pw I'm sorry to hear that crap Pm me so we can talk about that device I'll give you my number.
where are you going to when you get here? (florida)

Waya's NDNGRL 08-16-2005 11:52 PM

Sorry to hear about the sugery.. Hope it will do the trick you will be in our thoughts and prayers.. Summer says she hopes you get better real soon...

*Brown Eyed Gurl* 08-16-2005 11:58 PM

Dannng that sux eh

middle of the sky 08-17-2005 12:22 AM

hope your hand gets better

Dakota Wica'hpi Ina 08-17-2005 12:51 AM

Aw man! THAT'S BAD..

Sorry to hear the bad news, but I'm not gonna tell D. He was (literally) crying for you and your sadness today. I'm off to Minneapolis in the Am ,then Omaha, St. Louis, Memphis, and Dallas- Carrolton. I'll keep my laptop on pws and keep an eye out for ya. You are in our thoughts, prayers, and hearts. I think I speak for alot of of when I say we love you. Heal soon. Take care of you, OK?

Singing Otter 08-17-2005 02:14 AM

Dang that sucks. Hope everything goes smoothly.... make sure you take time to heal (ie. get yer azz off of the pooter and lay down somewhere!) :lol: j/k take it easy

Blackbear 08-17-2005 05:27 AM

Best of luck to you PW.. I'll keep you in my prayers! And don't get too eager to get back online.. have someone type you did good/bad and we'll understand.

Hey Dakota... I know some good places to go for food and entertainment in St. Lou.. PM me if you want to know. I lived across the river most of my life.

little bird 08-17-2005 04:35 PM

:confused:I know you do alot of work on your computer but TWO surgeries?! Well, if it has to be done,:hb:! Enjoy Florida:surfing:And like others said, have someone else do powwows for you until you can. We're here for you:party:

wyo_rose 08-17-2005 05:20 PM

Good luck on this next surgery. Hopefully it will do the trick and you'll be back to better than ever.

shorty 08-17-2005 06:01 PM

sorry to hear it pathwalker ive had a few surgerys in my time and their are never fun hopefully ill never have to have another one ever again hope yours goes over fast for you :)
n CoNgRAtzz on the ::::great xmasPresent:::

Ginger 08-17-2005 06:09 PM

let us know how you are, were all dying here!!

**Summer_June** 08-17-2005 10:04 PM

pw thats definately not good. but what can you do. your in my thoughts and prayers. hope you have a safe and full recovery!

timber 08-17-2005 10:07 PM

Good luck and let us know how you doing as soon as possible.
I just had 1 hand surgery after breaking my left hand to do some repair work, and facing at least 2 more,just keep your chin up,you'll come thru this ok.

~pathwalker~ 08-18-2005 09:56 AM

Hi everyone! Thanx for all of the nice replies!

Ginger, I definately want to see ya when I come down there. I think I deleted the pm when I was cleaning out my inbox so please send that link and phone numbers again. Cant wait to see you!

BAD, yep! theres still a chance you just might get it! :lol:

I am doing OK but I was told by the doctor to go to physical therapy every weekday until the 30th. this puts me in a great deal of pain. then he will better know exactly whats going on in there and my muscles wont athrapeid (SP?) from lack of use. on the 30th i go back in to see him and he will then tell me what hes going to do in the surgery this time. We already know that two of my fingers are paralized. I can move the other two but not much and the thumb is fine.
I'll be on when i can. i miss all of you.