PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture

PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture (http://forums.powwows.com/)
-   Chit Chat (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/)
-   -   Average Joe's Gym (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/average-joe-s-gym-24302/)

Furiously-Fancy 01-11-2005 11:38 AM

Average Joe's Gym
 
This is where we must have our daily workout to stay in tip-top shape for dance'n, rodeo'n, ball'n and snag'n or whatever else we need to stay in shape for. I'm the only trainer on board for now. Currently take'n applications for assistant trainers.

This could be a place to share ideas related to: workouts, health issues, training methods, coaching strategies and healthy lifestyles in general.

@ Average Joe's we have all the workout equipment u need. The finest stereos and big screen T.V's. Free unlimited membership fee, free Rocky MOuntain Spring water and free dietary supplements.

Join Average Joe's by postin here!! Be in tip top shape in no time!!!JOIN TODAY!!

:yippee::boxing::smiley_on:jump2::fight: :fight: :sport000: :sport000: :58: :Axe_anim::burnout::kar: :kar::apple: :eek2: :148: :walkingco

BurBz 01-11-2005 11:46 AM

goooood grief... :rolleyes:

:dead1:

Jinglin Chica 01-11-2005 11:51 AM

nah should join this gym.
wait! can she leave her house now? seeing as, she's so frickin' huge. LMAO!!

BurBz 01-11-2005 11:52 AM

lmao!!!! this1ndnchic..join this gym!! LMFAO :lol:

Jinglin Chica 01-11-2005 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burberrilish
lmao!!!! this1ndnchic..join this gym!! LMFAO :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: hahaha ur so funny today Burbz!

Furiously-Fancy 01-11-2005 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burberrilish
goooood grief... :rolleyes:

:dead1:

It might be a shock to the system at first.....once u get used of it you will be work'n out like a machine & look'n good too!!

Asgaya_Gigagei 01-11-2005 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Furiously-Fancy
It might be a shock to the system at first.....once u get used of it you will be work'n out like a machine & look'n good too!!

Whew I hope I can keep up Cookin for all and workin out. Sheesh, ok ok Ill do some crunches and push ups, then I have to get the pizzas ready for lunch. ;) Get you ingredients ordered.

Dazzle_me_now 01-11-2005 12:11 PM

the only kinda workout you'd get in here is the fingers on the keyboard!! *LOL*

Furiously-Fancy 01-11-2005 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dazzle_me_now
the only kinda workout you'd get in here is the fingers on the keyboard!! *LOL*

DMN! Quit slack'n now. Get up off that bench and get on that treadmill. U gots 2 get in shape 4 that next pow-wow.....to be dance'n or snag'n either way u gots 2 b look'n good!!

Asgaya_Gigagei 01-11-2005 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Furiously-Fancy
DMN! Quit slack'n now. Get up off that bench and get on that treadmill. U gots 2 get in shape 4 that next pow-wow.....to be dance'n or snag'n either way u gots 2 b look'n good!!

"Huff Huff Huff" Feel The Burrrrrrn.

Jinglin Chica 01-11-2005 12:18 PM

Eeww I don't want to work out where assssguya works out!! :fkr:

BurBz 01-11-2005 12:19 PM

Lmfao!!!! ^^^^^

Dazzle_me_now 01-11-2005 12:19 PM

I'd rather not feel your burn... *LOL*

BurBz 01-11-2005 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asgaya_Gigagei
Whew I hope I can keep up Cookin for all and workin out. Sheesh, ok ok Ill do some crunches and push ups, then I have to get the pizzas ready for lunch. ;) Get you ingredients ordered.

LMFAO!!! yeah you better work out your "pewnee" arms! LMFAO!! EVEN MY ARMS are bigger than yours!!! :lol: :laughing:

Jinglin Chica 01-11-2005 12:30 PM

beat him up Burbz, beat him senseless!!! http://members.aol.com/zepharine/smilies/clap.gifLMAO!!!!

Asgaya_Gigagei 01-11-2005 12:32 PM

You 2 seem to have developed a pattern of hate today. Did someone attack you? Or are you just looking for some laughs? Yall do not make yourselves look too humble or respectful today. Hmmmmmm. Oh well Back, to my wealthy and wholesome lifestyle. I have a smile. Go Make something of yourselves.

BurBz 01-11-2005 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jinglin Chica
beat him up Burbz, beat him senseless!!! http://members.aol.com/zepharine/smilies/clap.gifLMAO!!!!

Ummmm how senseless can ONE get??? :laughing:

Jinglin Chica 01-11-2005 12:37 PM

Let's see...

Your posts are BS... your pic is yucky... you wannabe ndn so much, its annoying.

Dazzle_me_now 01-11-2005 12:53 PM

*LOL* @ his lifestyle

is that cuz you think you're indian?

Jinglin Chica 01-11-2005 12:57 PM

Nooo! remember its cuz his hamburger spoke to him!! LMAO!!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:25 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1
Copyright 2006, PowWows.com, LLC