Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Avoid Him @ All Costs!!!! Avoid Him @ All Costs!!!!

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-10-2007, 06:28 AM   #1
Aint Dat Sumptin?

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Dat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Dat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Exclamation Avoid Him @ All Costs!!!!

I've had ENOUGH!!...I have been patient and friendly as possible but NOW that i've seen this

Fan on ebay

AND

Complaint

I realized this is nothing new!...He screwed me outta $350 or so which may not sound like a lot of money but keep in mind that i'm a DISABLED full-time college student and I have next to nothing as far as money goes (not to mention he's been paid in full for over 2 years), and now another person has been robbed of $400. I've emailed him AND his wife politely and kindly several times, I used to call and i've been getting the silent treatment the entire time. Ive had MORE then enough!...I wanted to say something earlier, but after I saw that complaint against him for doing exactly what he did to me I couldnt keep my yap shut. I Will not sit quietly while he does this to someone else! Do NOT do business with him.

I know your probably reading this Merlin...and until your start doing RIGHT by people u'll reap what u sow. Just remember that.

"Never Compromise yourself, Your all you've got"

"An eye for an eye will only lead to a blind world."

Last edited by Dat1NdnGuy; 05-10-2007 at 06:37 AM.. Reason: 4got something
Dat1NdnGuy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-10-2007, 09:47 AM   #2

CherokeeSunFlower is a jewel in the rough
Savings: 611.93
Have you reported him to Ebay people? You can also put bad feedback about the deal on his comments/feedback & everyone who might buy from him will read it first before sending money. I learned to check on that part to see what other people had to say about their service/quality of product before risking my money. Like you I cant afford to loose money on a bad deal. Esp. when it's far away & you cant knock on their door & face to face with them about it... The pics of the fan are beautiful,,,,the beadwork,,,,maybe you can eventually get it,,,,hope you have a reciept of the money you sent,, Good luck on this,,,, And thanks for the warning about him !!
CherokeeSunFlower is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-10-2007, 11:45 AM   #3
Blacksmith Lane

MIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond repute
That was going to be my first 2 suggestions,the negative feedback and contacting ebay. If you know what state he is in you can also contact the stae attorney general's office as they usually have a fraud unit(had to do this to get money out of a guy in a neighboring state).And if that don't work I got a fast truck and a nice sharp machete you can borrow

Hell,there are no rules here,we're just trying to accomplish something.
MIB is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-10-2007, 12:39 PM   #4
Member since March 2000.

Mr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 60.00
Savings: 1.00
The heck with Attorney Generals.....

You want I should kick his a$$ for you bro?

...say the word........and ten of the hardest hittin' Navajos' this side of the Utah State line will track his arse down for you.

LMAO!!!

Dang guy!!

SEE!!!!!!
....you shoulda put that money towards a plane ticket for ME...and I'd be up there right now, clownin on yer buns and teaching you how to do all that stuff, featherwork, threadwork......take me all of one weekend to show you all I know...and you'd be good to go.

Dang. Scary thing is....I think I know that guy Merlin James.

Dang that name sounds REALLY familar.

I do believe I've seen him at flea markets selling fans. Does nice work too.

"When the God's wish to punish us, they grant our prayers."

O. Wilde
Mr Bo Jangles is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-10-2007, 08:10 PM   #5
Aint Dat Sumptin?

Dat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Dat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond repute
O lol thanks for the replies yall...but thats not me on the ebay. It was that complaint that prompted me to post this on the net. He took me for a hawk tail and like $350 bucks...he's been paid in full for over 2 years now. I was always very nice, patient and understanding for his situation....he said he had a death in the fam, or he JUST had a baby and was busy...it was ALWAYS somethin ya know?...but I saw that complaint on ebay and actually i've recieved a message from someone in canada that he took them for $420 too, its just NUTS!...I sent him an email, a nice one asking for my fan because my sister will be down that way next month....and NO Response back from him. He's gone through owno, 2 or 3 phone numbers, he took his website down...he and his wife WERE on myspace but they disappeared off there as well...So I just felt the need to warn people about him. He can go to as many Meetings as he wants...but he'll never redeem himself for what he's done to people...it seriously sucks that u can't have ANY faith or trust in your own people.

Old 05-10-2007, 10:48 PM   #6
PowWows.com Addicts

Annie Fawn has a reputation beyond repute
Annie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 24.00
Thanks for the warning! Hope you get your money back!
Old 05-11-2007, 12:32 PM   #7

NCheyGirl21 has a reputation beyond reputeNCheyGirl21 has a reputation beyond reputeNCheyGirl21 has a reputation beyond reputeNCheyGirl21 has a reputation beyond reputeNCheyGirl21 has a reputation beyond reputeNCheyGirl21 has a reputation beyond reputeNCheyGirl21 has a reputation beyond reputeNCheyGirl21 has a reputation beyond reputeNCheyGirl21 has a reputation beyond reputeNCheyGirl21 has a reputation beyond reputeNCheyGirl21 has a reputation beyond reputeNCheyGirl21 has a reputation beyond reputeNCheyGirl21 has a reputation beyond reputeNCheyGirl21 has a reputation beyond reputeNCheyGirl21 has a reputation beyond reputeNCheyGirl21 has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, thank you for the warning, I'll be sure never to buy from him ever. I hope you get your money back.
NCheyGirl21 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-11-2007, 05:31 PM   #8
Gotz ta be me!

Singing Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond repute
Singing Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond repute
Dang bro. I hate that this happened to ya. I was hoping he'd do right by you and give you your stuff. That sucks.
Old 05-14-2007, 04:21 PM   #9
Aint Dat Sumptin?

*Bomp!*

Old 05-14-2007, 05:41 PM   #10
is lost in reality...

50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute
50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where no buffalo roam, but the prairie dogs do.....
Credits: 404.87
Quote:
"The heck with Attorney Generals.....

You want I should kick his a$$ for you bro?

...say the word........and ten of the hardest hittin' Navajos' this side of the Utah State line will track his arse down for you.

LMAO!!!"
HA!! You're freaking crazy bro, just make sure you include me in the line up then we can all hop aboard your NDN car and head up to MT. to wreck havoc on another so called "native brother"...LOL!!! Thought I forgot didn't you buddy...LOL!!! Just waitin for the moment...

Just a thought here, I live only a few minutes from Winslow...hmmm.....I think I'm gonna have to look this dude up and see what gives....

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

Last edited by 50cal; 05-14-2007 at 05:47 PM..
50cal is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-14-2007, 05:47 PM   #11
is lost in reality...

50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute
50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where no buffalo roam, but the prairie dogs do.....
Credits: 404.87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dat1NdnGuy View Post
So I just felt the need to warn people about him. He can go to as many Meetings as he wants...but he'll never redeem himself for what he's done to people...it seriously sucks that u can't have ANY faith or trust in your own people.

Yep, I know exactly what you talking about...and it's funny it's usually the one everyone says is a "good man...a respectable man"...I think I'll just wave the BS flag here...

Put your faith and trust in the non native peoples...at least they'll look you in the eye when they screw you over...LOL!!!

jk...about the above part, don't trust a damn soul....

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.
50cal is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-14-2007, 05:55 PM   #12
Aint Dat Sumptin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50cal View Post
Yep, I know exactly what you talking about...and it's funny it's usually the one everyone says is a "good man...a respectable man"...I think I'll just wave the BS flag here...

Put your faith and trust in the non native peoples...at least they'll look you in the eye when they screw you over...LOL!!!

jk...about the above part, don't trust a damn soul....

LOL crazy guy. I know huh...At least non-natives Stab u in the gut and not in the back....Jokez. Naw oddly enuff he sent me an email sayin somethin about sendin off the fan on friday, or next monday...Owno. We'll see I guess. Now I know bettah I guess.

Old 05-28-2007, 04:56 AM   #13
Aint Dat Sumptin?

Well, I kept checkin muh mail...even kept muh fingers and eyeballs crossed in the hopes that I don't have to abandon all faith in folks...but NOPE NUFFIN showed up!! If he'da sent da fan when he SAID he was gonna, it woulda showed up by now. Dang anyhooz...Guess i'll just have to keep workin on learnin how to do all this stuff myself. after dat it'll be roaches and quillwork. Cuz clearly there's no one who can be trusted. Based on this and one other experience...well if u include fam then I guess a bunch...

Old 05-28-2007, 10:07 PM   #14
Warrior Woman

biggurlbrain is just really nice
well i just had to add my two cents worth,....

i don't have anything to add about this guy,.....but i would like everyone to comment about how people can get away with sort of stuff. especially the sacred stuff,....u know. i used to know this couple up here in canada,...they would rip people off left and right. the woman died of cancer, and the man got beat to death. i been hearing about this other guy fr hobbema, ab that is running up a bad rep for himself.
Old 05-28-2007, 10:48 PM   #15
PowWows.com Addicts

Furiously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond repute
Furiously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 450.31
....oh good---almost thought this thread was about me.
Old 05-29-2007, 01:32 AM   #16
Aint Dat Sumptin?

Its strange tho, because this man Does BEAUTIFUL work...So he could have a Legit biz...but instead, he pulls this sorta thing...Owno.

Old 05-29-2007, 07:05 AM   #17
**KB Supporter**

little wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond repute
little wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 36.82
This reminds me of what happened to my brother except the table was turned. My brother had a xbox 360 up for sale.. the highest bidder never sent the money when my bro sent it.. Luckily my bro had it insured with the post office. Not only did my bro complain to ebay and leave bad feed back, there was an investigation on this guy from the post office. The post office said this guy had been ripping people off for a while. I dunno what happend after that though. Good luck!
Old 05-29-2007, 05:59 PM   #18
Aint Dat Sumptin?

The fan on ebay has nuffin to do with me...

I've caught word that the dood on ebay did in fact get his fan...As for me, nope nuffin. Da mail box is still high-and dry.

Old 05-30-2007, 12:22 PM   #19
Member since March 2000.

Mr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 60.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by 50cal View Post
HA!! You're freaking crazy bro, just make sure you include me in the line up then we can all hop aboard your NDN car and head up to MT. to wreck havoc on another so called "native brother"...LOL!!! Thought I forgot didn't you buddy...LOL!!! Just waitin for the moment...

Just a thought here, I live only a few minutes from Winslow...hmmm.....I think I'm gonna have to look this dude up and see what gives....

Huh?

What the heck does MT have to do with this?

You got the right person here in your post or what?

Cause....guy......I haven't a CLUE as to what yer talking about.

Elaborate please.

Hey Sonni Rabbit!

.....I feel for you guy......really do. A struggling young fella trying to get his fan. ....ahh.....the humanity of it all!!

Dang, why some ndns gotta be so rugged and ripp-off-ish.

HEY FITTY CAL!!

....I got some tube socks for ya. ;-)

Dang. ....those old hubz convo's were hilarious and probably illegal.

.......sure made me question my sexuality bro. LMAO!!

DANG!!!!!!!!

...see!!!

...now

THAT"S!!!!!
CRAZY EFF'D UP RIGHT THERE!!!!!!

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just jokin around bro....just jokin around.

"When the God's wish to punish us, they grant our prayers."

O. Wilde
Mr Bo Jangles is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-30-2007, 01:36 PM   #20
Aint Dat Sumptin?

LOL Crazy guy...Yup, I know huh. Stealin from a CRIPPLED stressed out college student just a trynna git a ejamuhkashun....and gittin his lil baby bro set up to Jam out. I'm still yet a practicin up on muh threadstackin stuff tho....in my whole 2 seconds a day I have to myself...

Hell i've gone through owno even know HOW many spools of Varying threads...LOL. It's actually SORTA fun. I always knew ya couldnt really trust anyone, but I was also told u gotta take a leap of faith every now and again....and decide to trust SOMEONE....This, is my wretched result....aaawww *Tear*SNORT!*Tear*... J/k

Sponsored Links