Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree225Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Boredom in the forum during the summer of 2013 Boredom in the forum during the summer of 2013

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-19-2013, 11:59 AM   #1
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Items SwordPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Chevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond repute
Chevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 9,926.62
Savings: 1.00
Unhappy Boredom in the forum during the summer of 2013

Yes, I am bored...there are no new postings here...is everyone on vacation? That is what I'm thinking...or at a powwow, or work? Come on, you can't be at work...it's summer time...hahahahha.

I guess I'll go running thru the boards and post some repetitive comments...or maybe something salacious! Nah, that's not me. Back to board.....or planking...I think it's the same thing here.

"Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Dogs of War..."
Chevy_truckin_NDN is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2013, 12:04 PM   #2
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Chevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond repute
Chevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

hmmm. So I'm gonna post some pictures....Introducing my granddaughter....

Kyra Callista, dob 04/30/2013....she is so beautiful :) (sighs).
Attached Thumbnails
kyra-05-01-2013.jpg  

Old 07-19-2013, 12:07 PM   #3
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Talking

These are her moccs that I designed and beaded when she was being borned....hahahaha...9 months in the oven, and I waited until the day she was to be borned....

It took me 21 days, with 3 being very frustrating when I was putting them on the soles...I tell ya, it was like this:
but the hubby helped... so whew...finished them in 21 days...
Attached Thumbnails
kcs-moccs2013.jpg  

Old 07-19-2013, 12:07 PM   #4
nebulas

Muttly has a reputation beyond repute
Muttly has a reputation beyond reputeMuttly has a reputation beyond reputeMuttly has a reputation beyond reputeMuttly has a reputation beyond reputeMuttly has a reputation beyond reputeMuttly has a reputation beyond reputeMuttly has a reputation beyond reputeMuttly has a reputation beyond reputeMuttly has a reputation beyond reputeMuttly has a reputation beyond reputeMuttly has a reputation beyond reputeMuttly has a reputation beyond reputeMuttly has a reputation beyond reputeMuttly has a reputation beyond reputeMuttly has a reputation beyond reputeMuttly has a reputation beyond reputeMuttly has a reputation beyond reputeMuttly has a reputation beyond reputeMuttly has a reputation beyond reputeMuttly has a reputation beyond reputeMuttly has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,607.28
Savings: 0.00
yes it does seem to have slowed a bit.... i'm busy trying to get in enough firewood and keep up with mowing.... so today i drop in early 'cause i'll be to whooped later.... thanks for the fresh thread!!
windanncer and solitare like this.
Old 07-19-2013, 12:08 PM   #5
3 down and 1 to go! lol

I think this is just another picture of her moccs....
Attached Thumbnails
kcs-moccs2013b.jpg  

Old 07-19-2013, 12:11 PM   #6
3 down and 1 to go! lol

This is her belly button pouch I made for her....but her momma lost her button...I was like buh! My M-I-L said, you can still finish it and put in a lock from her first haircut....so I was like, yes, that will have to do...
Attached Thumbnails
kcs-pouch-2013.jpg  

Old 07-19-2013, 12:12 PM   #7
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muttly View Post
yes it does seem to have slowed a bit.... i'm busy trying to get in enough firewood and keep up with mowing.... so today i drop in early 'cause i'll be to whooped later.... thanks for the fresh thread!!
Why thank you Muttly for stopping by and commenting :) Don't work to hard...

Old 07-19-2013, 12:12 PM   #8
nebulas

Muttly has a reputation beyond repute
Muttly has a reputation beyond reputeMuttly has a reputation beyond reputeMuttly has a reputation beyond reputeMuttly has a reputation beyond reputeMuttly has a reputation beyond reputeMuttly has a reputation beyond reputeMuttly has a reputation beyond reputeMuttly has a reputation beyond reputeMuttly has a reputation beyond reputeMuttly has a reputation beyond reputeMuttly has a reputation beyond reputeMuttly has a reputation beyond reputeMuttly has a reputation beyond reputeMuttly has a reputation beyond reputeMuttly has a reputation beyond reputeMuttly has a reputation beyond reputeMuttly has a reputation beyond reputeMuttly has a reputation beyond reputeMuttly has a reputation beyond reputeMuttly has a reputation beyond reputeMuttly has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,607.28
Quote:
Originally Posted by chevy_truckin_ndn View Post
hmmm. So i'm gonna post some pictures....introducing my granddaughter....

Kyra callista, dob 04/30/2013....she is so beautiful :) (sighs).
cute!!
Old 07-19-2013, 12:15 PM   #9
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Why this is another picture of said pouch...star design. Not a traditional design I guess by some peoples standards, but my first M-I-L made a star designed belly button pouch for Kyra's mom, so I thought, and asked her if it was okay.

My daughter mary was pleased that I would think of her grandma's design, but then her dad asked that it be changed! to a 7 point star...so I changed my design and it came out as a medallion...which I like very much.
Attached Thumbnails
kcs-pouchb-2013.jpg  

Old 07-19-2013, 12:17 PM   #10
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Here is a more current picture of Kyra and her Aunty Kayla
Attached Thumbnails
kayla-n-kyra-2013.jpg  

Old 07-19-2013, 12:24 PM   #11
Ugh. As. If.

Grits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Grits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 9,552.42

check out this work from a guy in the czech republic...man we gotta step up our tradish game yall
hamiller13 and solitare like this.
Grits & Beans is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2013, 12:45 PM   #12
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Holay smokes! ^^^^ Do you think anyone would notice if I stole his design....?!?
Old 07-19-2013, 12:46 PM   #13
3 down and 1 to go! lol

I like that pinwheel kinda thing going on...maybe I'll steal that!

Old 07-19-2013, 12:47 PM   #14
3 down and 1 to go! lol

borrow...i meant borrow....

Old 07-19-2013, 01:01 PM   #15
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Talking

These are my hubby's newest grandchildren....but ummm, my niece and nephew...don't ask! hahahahaha
Attached Thumbnails
twins-2013.jpg  

Old 07-19-2013, 01:02 PM   #16
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Marie is in white ^^^ Dallas got the stripes....so cute...sometimes I get confused and say they are my grandchildren...but they are not...they are my niece and nephew...or so I keep telling myself....lol...so hard sometimes to be married to their grandpa...I could just bopp my little sister in her hard head....bwahahaahha.

Old 07-19-2013, 01:04 PM   #17
3 down and 1 to go! lol

I asked to do thier moccs and belly button pouches...so here is what Dallas's moccs are looking like so far...last pic, I promise!
Attached Thumbnails
dallys-moccs.jpg  

Old 07-19-2013, 01:15 PM   #18
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Talking

hmmmm, i wonder
Attached Thumbnails
l_8a9136051c094946bb954272f59e9a4f.jpg  

Old 07-19-2013, 01:17 PM   #19
3 down and 1 to go! lol

ok, I lied...this pic ^^^ always reminds me of thos facebook and myspace pics people put up that are in between the ages of 12 and 17...everytime I see one of my nieces post a pick like this, I crack up...they have now started posting almost normal pictures....bwahahaha.

Old 07-19-2013, 01:44 PM   #20
Tiny Tot Dancer

Doll has a reputation beyond reputeDoll has a reputation beyond reputeDoll has a reputation beyond reputeDoll has a reputation beyond reputeDoll has a reputation beyond reputeDoll has a reputation beyond reputeDoll has a reputation beyond reputeDoll has a reputation beyond reputeDoll has a reputation beyond reputeDoll has a reputation beyond reputeDoll has a reputation beyond reputeDoll has a reputation beyond reputeDoll has a reputation beyond reputeDoll has a reputation beyond reputeDoll has a reputation beyond reputeDoll has a reputation beyond reputeDoll has a reputation beyond reputeDoll has a reputation beyond reputeDoll has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,252.63
What we really need here is some kind of dubious scandal.
Doll is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links