Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree225Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Boredom in the forum during the summer of 2013 Boredom in the forum during the summer of 2013

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-05-2013, 04:21 PM   #61
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Items SwordPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Chevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond repute
Chevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 9,926.62
Savings: 1.00
Talking My boys

this is me and my boys at my uncles dance on Friday. Yes we are some cheesy mofos...lmao.
Attached Thumbnails
watonga-2013.jpg  
windanncer likes this.

"Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Dogs of War..."
Chevy_truckin_NDN is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-05-2013, 05:47 PM   #62
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Chevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond repute
Chevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond repute
Well it was quite a weekend. Lots of work, lots of play, lots of The Office, Seasons 4, 5, and 6.

Very little beading, lots of air conditioning...a few beers, and mostly, yes work. I hope you all had a good weekend also. :)
windanncer likes this.

Old 08-05-2013, 07:40 PM   #63
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 132,907.10
Dang, Chevy. There must be more to this episode of 'As the Drama Turns'!

I'm liking this soap!
windanncer likes this.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-06-2013, 10:51 AM   #64
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Hmmm, not really sure what you are trying to say...I'm a total angel...you didn't hear? bah! lol
windanncer likes this.

Old 08-06-2013, 03:26 PM   #65
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
I come on here just to see what u wrote. This thread n the Most Interesting Rez Dude thread are the ones with any substance!
Old 08-06-2013, 04:50 PM   #66
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Why thanks JD.
windanncer likes this.

Old 08-07-2013, 10:54 AM   #67
3 down and 1 to go! lol

I didn't have a lot of time yesterday to finish a complete thought. I had a meeting in the city and even with the GPS and a toll road, we still got lost. I work in insurance for my tribe and there are a lot of things going on in the next few years. So I have to stay informed and keep up on the paperwork part. (which is not going to well) :(

Other than that, yes, we had my uncles dance in Watonga on Friday night. The same night that Oklahoma Indian Nations started. We had a pretty good crowd. The headstaff showed up, the drummers were there. I took the day off to help my sister cook. It's mostly me and her that do the cooking for the dances my family has (read my sister sponsers). My mother said she had someone to do the bread and then called at 2pm to see if one of us could do it. I said sure, why not (at this point someone should have hit me in the forehead with a wet noodle) and my sister proceeded to make 20 lbs of frybread dough...Dang, I was like slaving away for 4 hours making the bread! (I'll never do that again)...lol
windanncer likes this.

Old 08-07-2013, 10:58 AM   #68
3 down and 1 to go! lol

It was kinda crazy because my mom was being her usual tyrant self, my sister was stressed because she wanted to make sure we had enough food, and I was like in lala land, just working away at my salads and soups that I was cooking. Making sure my brisket had enough time to cook. Stuff like that. I tend to tune out all the harsh words and hateful stuff that stress causes when we have family things like this. I keep moving forward and ignoring that stuff because we are still gonna have the dance, we are still gonna feed and socialize. LOL crazy babies.

Hold up, I got some pics of my uncle who turned 69...which he said was wrong that he's actually 39...bwahahaha.
windanncer likes this.

Old 08-07-2013, 11:32 AM   #69
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Talking My Uncle's Bday Dance

Here are some pics from the dance. Mostly of my uncle. I don't ever remember to take other pictures until it's too late....lol And I did take a pic of frybread cooking. I was cooking outside because it was cooler than inside...and it was 100 degrees in the shade that day....lol
Attached Thumbnails
frybread-cooking-2013.jpg   uncle-bo-n-dawn-2013.jpg   uncles-dance-2013a.jpg  
windanncer likes this.

Old 08-07-2013, 11:39 AM   #70
3 down and 1 to go! lol

All in all, a good dance. My mother wouldn't hug me, which bugged me a bit, but my sisters were there, some of my nieces, my sons :) yay! and an assortment of the others that love my uncle and came out to support my family. I'm glad we had the dance, that people enjoyed themselves and that the next one is the graduation dance for my son Alex Haag and my niece Sierra Seneca. So that's 2014. And I'm good with that!

We raised $618.48. My mother gave my uncle the money in a lock box and I had the honor of driving him home. I told him when we got in the car, do you have the key? And he says, no, your mom said she would come over tomorrow and open it. I told him, no, you don't let her take any of that money, do you hear me!?! That's your money, don't let her have any of it. He said what? I said, I'm worried that she is gonna demand some of that money we raised for you. Don't let her have any of it. And he says, I know how to open the box with out a key. Don't worry, I won't let her....lol I was like whew. Yeah, he knows how my momma is. lol
windanncer likes this.

Old 08-07-2013, 11:44 AM   #71
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Talking

Anyway...here are the rest of my pictures for today.

1. The first pic is just a random shot of the ride home...So green, supah green. We are just now coming thru a 7 year drought. So to see some green in August, for me, is pretty special. Half the state was burnt up lookin and the other half was in a state of emergency. I remember driving thru fires in Eastern Oklahoma going back and forth to see Henry when he lived in Tahlequah.

2. This is my youngest son, Hubert. I love to take pictures of him smiling. I laugh now but I know in a few years I'll be helping to pay for his braces. I'm glad he got to come to the dance.

3. Dinner yesterday with my daughter Kay. She paid for Chinese. lol

You all have a good day. If anything interesting happens, why, you all will be the 3rd to know... :)

~A.
Attached Thumbnails
ride-home-2013.jpg   hubert-haag2013.jpg   my-dinner.jpg  
windanncer likes this.

Old 08-07-2013, 03:24 PM   #72
3 down and 1 to go! lol

yay! I got a letter from my husband today. Oh he calls me everyday, sometimes twice a day, just to make sure I'm going home. Most times, I'm like, I'm at the bar, what's up? LOL Which is why I don't get no beading done. But the celebrations are powering down, and I gotta get back into doing the fill ins. I'll take a pic tonite during Big Brother or right before I put it up. It looks good. Or so I think so. I can't wait to finish it and then do the other twinsies...matchn pairs, different background though.

Anyway, yes! the hubby wrote me a letter and it just makes me feel better. I love it when he writes to me all the things he can't say on the phone. He just gives me enough to make my day feel brighter and I'm more at ease. :)

Well that's all I had for now.... :)
CandaePrincess and windanncer like this.

Old 08-09-2013, 05:43 PM   #73
Ugh. As. If.

Grits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Grits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 9,552.42

proof that guys are afraid of love
Grits & Beans is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-12-2013, 12:33 PM   #74
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Talking My grandbaby.

I got to see my grandbaby on Friday. Here are some pictures of her when her momma mary was trynna put a new headband on her... She is a cutey patootie :)
at the same time, she was not happy about the headband...
Attached Thumbnails
kyra2013c.jpg   kyra2013d.jpg   kyra2013e.jpg  
CandaePrincess likes this.

Old 08-12-2013, 12:34 PM   #75
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Another picture.

here is another picture of Ms. Kyra Nichols.
Attached Thumbnails
kyra2013a.jpg  
CandaePrincess likes this.

Old 08-12-2013, 01:16 PM   #76
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
What a cute baby. You proud grandma!
Old 08-12-2013, 02:09 PM   #77
that's not my name

Items PresentPresent
CandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond repute
CandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 40,592.84
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy_truckin_NDN View Post
here is another picture of Ms. Kyra Nichols.
she's so stinkin cute! :)

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

CandaePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-12-2013, 02:57 PM   #78
Ugh. As. If.

Grits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Grits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 9,552.42
Chevy_truckin_NDN likes this.
Grits & Beans is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-12-2013, 03:13 PM   #79
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Thanks JD and CP :) She is adorable. Well my weekend was kinda slow. Which is good. I was beading all night Friday while watchn Season 7 of the Office and all day Saturday. Just movie day for me, with some laundry and ugh cleaning the bathroom...nasty. I hate cleaning the bathroom. lol

Sunday I went to the bar and I forgot to take pictures of the horseshoe tourney I was in. I got beat out because my sister was my partner, and she dont know how to play anyways...blah. But it was still okay. There was a cookout, and they had bacon wrapped jalepenos stuffed with cream cheese....OMyGoodness....so yummy. And the chicken! wow....Seth can really cook as in smoke and grill. They say they are doing it again on Labor Day weekend. So I might come down for that, just need to bring a side dish. Need to find someone to play partners with cuz my sister sucks at it.

Old 08-12-2013, 04:57 PM   #80
that's not my name

Items PresentPresent
CandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond repute
CandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 40,592.84
Savings: 0.00
love horseshoes but I suck at it. *L*
Went bowling yesterday. My 4 year old made two strikes. So she kicked my rear. Ha ha. Cooked out brats and smoked sausages, etc. Made steamed rice and put onion and green pepper in steam basket. It was pretty tasty!

Monday came too quick. Hope everyone had a good weekend.

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

CandaePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links