Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree225Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Boredom in the forum during the summer of 2013 Boredom in the forum during the summer of 2013

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-14-2013, 12:27 PM   #81
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Items SwordPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Chevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond repute
Chevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 9,926.62
Savings: 1.00
I took yesterday off, Tuesday. I was doing more laundry, watchn movies, and reading some work manuals...whew. I got thru 2 manuals. And that extra nap helped alot. I asked my daughter what she wanted for dinner and I ended up making fried chicken, potato salad, iced tea and macaroni and cheese.

She went to the Fuel concert and I don't know if she got to take pics wiht them are not. If she did, I'll post them tomorrow I think.

Other than that...it's Big Brother night! Yes, I'm so going home to watch it. They voted out all my people I was rooting for so far, but I still have Helen and Amanda and Ellisa in there. I like it, I'm a big Big Brother and Survivor addict. I love it, love it. This season has been an eye opener for sure.
CandaePrincess and windanncer like this.

"Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Dogs of War..."
Chevy_truckin_NDN is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-14-2013, 12:34 PM   #82
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 132,907.10
Your life isn't boring. Or was it this place was getting boring and you were livening it up? hahaaaa

Talk about boring. I work...and then I work. I go to work early and get off late. Ah day, er day. I'm resting today. Just worked 6 of 7 days.

See why I like to come in here n read, Chevy? You do stuff! hahahaaa

P.S. Hey, Candae P., where ya been?

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-14-2013, 01:16 PM   #83
that's not my name

Items PresentPresent
CandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond repute
CandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 40,592.84
Savings: 0.00
Holla! *L* Not to a pow wow. I definitely slacked this year. Been hanging outside a lot lately with my little one. She loves to ride bikes and jump on the neighbor's trampoline. Been playing some basketball lately and going for walks in the evening, nothing major. Haven't watched evening TV in a minute.

haven't missed it though!

anything going on in your world besides work JD?? That's where I am from 8am to 5pm....if I get out on time! :)
windanncer likes this.

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

CandaePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-14-2013, 04:50 PM   #84
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Chevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond repute
Chevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond repute
Hiya JD and CP :) It was this place. And possibly me. I keep thinking I'm not doing nothing but drinking. And then I write about all the things that have been going on and yanno, my life is pretty good. I have beautiful daughters, handsome sons, a patootie gbaby and everyone in my family is healthy and maybe not happy, but we are who we are.

On the other hand, Henry is in prison so I'm bored enough to try new things. LOL That's how I figured out how to take pictures and post them on here. LOL Next thing you know, I'll be dusting off the MP3 player I received back in February and will be learning how to download music...won't that be something. I already been known to talk at the bar to complete strangers, arguing about whether or not voodoo is a religion, horseshoe comentary, and "Girl! Where'd you get those shoes...?"

The beading is coming along. Not as fast as the first pair, but these are a full beaded size 5 and the beads are 13's. I'm thinking after I make Marie's I'm gonna go to 12s or 11s for my sons vest and moccs.

Oh yea, percaps got mailed out, so we should be getting them any day now. So excited. I'm spending it all on beads...lol Okay, most of it.

Old 08-14-2013, 05:30 PM   #85
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Yes! I have a date with my daughter and granddaughter tomorrow for pizza, mexican or chinese food, and then we get to stroll around Kingfisher walmart looking at normal everyday grandbaby wants and needs. :) I'm taking a ton of pics to share.

Which reminds me of LMFAO..."Everyday I see my dream..."

Doing the happy dance in my brain. Since I'm totally uncoordinated in real life. bwahahaha.

Old 08-14-2013, 06:03 PM   #86
that's not my name

Items PresentPresent
CandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond repute
CandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond repute
I wish my tribes....at least ONE got a percap.

I am from broke, cheap tribes. Whay!

Only one hour left of work to go. Debating on hamburger patties with boiled potatoes or fried. I love fried but last time we did that me and the hubs were hurting b/c it was too much grease! I might just eat the green beans. :)

Have a good one Chevy and JD!
windanncer likes this.

Old 08-15-2013, 10:47 AM   #87
3 down and 1 to go! lol

I was watchn Big Brother last night...lol I was laughing most of the time, but no big moves made. Everyone's scared to be the first with "blood" on thier hands. Still entertaining. I guess Jessie is going home. See you all later. Gotta do some filing today.
windanncer likes this.

Old 08-16-2013, 10:44 AM   #88
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Talking Koi Pond

This is the koi pond that my boss donated to the atruim at the Tribes. I think it's pretty cool. A little ecosystem in our smoking area.
Attached Thumbnails
koi-pond-2013.jpg  
windanncer likes this.

Old 08-16-2013, 11:26 AM   #89
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Last night I went to Kingfisher to take my son Alex and my daughter Mary to dinner and then to Walmart-e-o. We ate at El Charros, mexican-american. It was pretty good. I took some pictures but for some reason they won't load right now. So maybe this afternoon.

I really told my son, uh, it's a mexican restuarant, if you order a hamburger, I'll have to fong you....lol

I took them to Walmart-e-o, but Kyra was getting fussy, so we cut the trip short and I took them home.
windanncer likes this.

Old 08-16-2013, 11:36 AM   #90
3 down and 1 to go! lol

I head back to El Reno to go play in the pool tourney and came in 2nd........boooooooooooooooo. so close. Well you know what they say, there is no trophy for 2nd place...

Anyway, so we head to another bar for a liquor drink and my cousin asks for some cherries on a sword and the bartender says, oh I only have wooden toothpicks. It's okay, my cousin says. So she brings the drink over with 2 cherries on a toothpick and says, look I afro-rigged it...I was like excuse me? She says, you know, AFRO...-rigged...I about fell outta my chair laughing so hard. I was almost hysterical...and she looks at us kinda funny and says, hey I was just trynna be politically correct....Bwhahahahahaha...
windanncer likes this.

Old 08-16-2013, 01:11 PM   #91
that's not my name

Items PresentPresent
Good morning! Ready for the day to be over!

I love Fridays. :)

No major plans for the weekend. Seems like we have been out of town so much lately it's nice to have a weekend to ourselves. The weather feels like football weather here with the exception of the killer mosquitoes.

Would love to cook out tonight! Soooo ready for College football. Only two more Saturdays!
windanncer likes this.

Old 08-16-2013, 04:12 PM   #92
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Howdy CP :) Hiya Wind :)

I was wondering what was going on. LOL I was watchn Big Brother last wednesday and this message kept popping up on the screen about Thursday. Because of something previously scheduled, I wouldn't be able to watch Big Brother that night. So I just went to the bar and played in the tourney instead.

So football preseason NFL has started...bleah. Well actually I like football when Henry's around. He's an old football statistical head guy. His commentary starts from the hour before the football game starts to the hour after and he can pretty much tell me the story of each player I point out on the screen. It makes it much more interesting to me to know more in depth information on a player. I mean not like personal stuff but like where he went to college, his starting position before he went pro...stuff like that. Sometimes, he will be like, you don't know this guy, he played for the Cowboys back in '92 or '98 or this coach is from Colorado State when CSU won blah blah blah blah...so yeah, interesting when he does the commentary...

Sometimes interesting when he goes to sleep and I can watch something else for a bit...LMAO.
windanncer likes this.

Old 08-16-2013, 04:14 PM   #93
3 down and 1 to go! lol

And at the same time, I was wondering why I catch so much flak from the guys at the bar. Since I am a cowboys fan...now I understand..lmao.
windanncer likes this.

Old 08-16-2013, 05:19 PM   #94
that's not my name

Items PresentPresent
Have a good weekend Chevy! I am outta here in another two hours.
Would like to rent a movie tonight but not sure what is out that is good. Might need to do some research! Take care! :)
windanncer likes this.

Old 08-16-2013, 06:53 PM   #95
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Koi Pond

I found some more pictures of the koi pond that was put in the atrium at my building. I actually was against the koi pond when they first put it in. Insurance liability issues...I know, big nerd.

I really enjoy it though.
Attached Thumbnails
koi-pondb.jpg  
windanncer likes this.

Old 08-16-2013, 06:55 PM   #96
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Talking Mary and Kyra

This is my daughter Mary with her daughter Kyra. We are at El Charros in Kingfisher. I had a great time feeding my kids, making faces at the baby and listening to my children talk to me. I miss them sometimes. I know they have to grow up and move away. Kingfisher is not that far, but still I love to hear everything she is doing.
Attached Thumbnails
august2013e.jpg   august2013d.jpg  
windanncer and cris_neva like this.

Old 08-16-2013, 06:57 PM   #97
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Talking El Charros

Here is the last of my dinner pictures. Y'all have a great weekend. I'll take pictures whereever I'm at...

~A.
Attached Thumbnails
august2013a.jpg   august2013b.jpg   august2013c.jpg  
windanncer and cris_neva like this.

Old 08-19-2013, 10:33 AM   #98
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Morning you all. :) I actually didn't do much but chit chat with the family via texting. Watched a ton of tv, finished reading World War Z by Max Brooks, cleaning my room and hanging with my in laws. It was an okay weekend. I did go to the casino on Saturday, had a few, went to free play across the street, and then back to Sugarcreek where I ran into an EX...ahahahhahaha.

No pictures at all. But then yanno, casinos can't really take pictures at the smaller ones. There are some real wierdo's out there. But I can soldier thru and make it to the next day.

Today I will be attending the rally in OKC, State Capitol for Baby Veronica's father. Just heard about it on Channel 9. I'll take some pictures there. See you all.
windanncer likes this.

Old 08-19-2013, 01:46 PM   #99
CheyManche Mommy

Items ElephantElephantPresent
cris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond repute
cris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 56,974.68
You're grand baby is just cuteness Chevy!

Well first time in here and pretty cool post...can hardly believe that summer is over...almost time for fall...I'm ready! Loving this weather we've been having....a lil humid but nothing unbearable

So went out with a bang our last day before the littles head back to school...Took a trip down to the Arbuckles and Turner Falls...it was some funness...my daughter is real city girl and was not impressed with Turner Falls...she was like UH, this is the kind of "dirty" water grandpa made us swim in...LOL...I guess my dad took the kiddos to the lake in Medicine Park in the Wichita Mts...LOL...Any who while we was up there I snapped this pic for Chevy...I don't know why but when I saw I laughed and was like CHEVY...so had to share!
Attached Thumbnails
20130818_191756000.jpg  
Be humble, but not shy.
Be confident, but not arrogant.

Lessons Learned In Life
cris_neva is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-20-2013, 12:11 AM   #100
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 132,907.10
im still reading here, just working sum lotta crazy hours.
windanncer likes this.
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links