Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Breaking up with my girlfriend... Breaking up with my girlfriend...

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-23-2005, 04:18 PM   #41
NTVPRD49CREESNGR

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Aaron has a reputation beyond repute
Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 525.00
Savings: 0.00
Im listening to everyones Advice. I thank you all for it. But I'm getting mixed thoughts. Everyone has a different opinion of relationships and love. Its hard to compare them. I know my girlfriend like the back of my hand and hers the same with me. Some say I should stay with her, some say I should explore some more. I found what I like, I'll stick with it as long as I can. Thats all I can say about it. but from my experirence, this is something worth to hold onto.

Last edited by Aaron; 06-23-2005 at 04:22 PM..
Aaron is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-23-2005, 04:46 PM   #42
Junior Dancer

shyannmason has a reputation beyond reputeshyannmason has a reputation beyond reputeshyannmason has a reputation beyond reputeshyannmason has a reputation beyond reputeshyannmason has a reputation beyond reputeshyannmason has a reputation beyond reputeshyannmason has a reputation beyond reputeshyannmason has a reputation beyond reputeshyannmason has a reputation beyond reputeshyannmason has a reputation beyond reputeshyannmason has a reputation beyond reputeshyannmason has a reputation beyond reputeshyannmason has a reputation beyond reputeshyannmason has a reputation beyond reputeshyannmason has a reputation beyond reputeshyannmason has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Hi everyone!

SAM

What don't kill you, only makes you stronger!!
shyannmason is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-23-2005, 05:41 PM   #43
Trying To Survive, Really

ashlalee_tsoh is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron
Im listening to everyones Advice. I thank you all for it. But I'm getting mixed thoughts. Everyone has a different opinion of relationships and love. Its hard to compare them. I know my girlfriend like the back of my hand and hers the same with me. Some say I should stay with her, some say I should explore some more. I found what I like, I'll stick with it as long as I can. Thats all I can say about it. but from my experirence, this is something worth to hold onto.
Look I will tell you what I tell all of my guy friends and ex's. Stay with her as long as you can. Just like you said. You'll break up and regret it. It's not a good feeling. And for some reason they dont listen and break up and regret it and try to get the girl back, but she's too hurt or moves on. It's a stupid thing they do, dont follow what they do, it's just dumb. . .
ashlalee_tsoh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-24-2005, 02:42 PM   #44
PowWows.com Addicts

Annie Fawn has a reputation beyond repute
Annie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 24.00
Quote:
Aaron, since your really just starting out in the dating and relationship world, I give you the best advice I was ever given about relationships. My grandmothers both told me that if you are honest and always communicate with each other, then and only then will you have a solid relationship. 1 grandmother was married for 50 years before she was widowed and the other was widowed a month before their 65th anv. With those records of years together I figured they knew what they were talking about and listened. It's worked for us.
Old 06-24-2005, 03:07 PM   #45
I'm Siouxpendus

oh^wise^woman will become famous soon enough
Been in your shoes aaron. Dam I was with my ex husband for 9 years and the last 2 were on again off again. Total misery and I'll just say it-my ex couldn't handle being with me. I was to strong for him. To confident in my skin. We just drifted apart and to be honest we both changed from the time when we first met. The only regret I have is that we didnt' go our seperate ways sooner-we would have saved alot hurt. I still rag on him but we're still friends. I say if after 2 months and things are better-jump ship!
Old 06-24-2005, 05:53 PM   #46
~~~ Jedi Color Guard ~~~

SingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond repute
SingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 105.03
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
It's good that you and your girlfriend are happy and that you believe that your relationship is worth hanging onto.

Like I said before.... do what is best for the 2 of you, because you both know what is best. Those telling you to explore more are speaking from their own experiences. You have your own experience to work with ~ not mine, not any one else's.

It is important for you that you develop your own relationships with an open mind. Times may change for you and your girlfriend, but to learn to grow with the changing times is just as important... and most important thing is that you grow together.

The two of you have plenty of decisions in front of you and you both need to cross those bridges in your own time and way. You will also have plenty of disagreements along the path and you will find that sometimes it's best to agree that you disagree on something and move on with your relationship together.

I'm very happy for you and your girlfriend and your decision to stay with her
I will keep you and your girlfriend in my prayers Aaron.

"We could learn a lot from a box of crayons:
some sharp, some pretty, some dull,
some have weird names, & all different colors,
but they have to learn to live in the same box." ~ Anon
SingingDeer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-26-2005, 08:23 PM   #47
NTVPRD49CREESNGR

Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond repute
Who else gots a good relationship going for them besides me? And are you in love? or not? Do you want to? Now, I'm curious about everyone else...just something to talk about I guess. Reply or not, I'm just curious :)
Old 06-26-2005, 08:40 PM   #48
Granny:)

Items ElephantPresentRainbow
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American
Credits: 16,430.57
Thumbs up

Quote:
Im only 17

ur only 17??

ummm, anyhoo...u''ll just know and same with her..good luck...i know ppl who are together 15 yrs after meeting at 15/16 yrs old

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

*Brown Eyed Gurl* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-27-2005, 11:48 AM   #49
Trying To Survive, Really

ashlalee_tsoh is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Who else gots a good relationship going for them besides me? And are you in love? or not? Do you want to? Now, I'm curious about everyone else...just something to talk about I guess. Reply or not, I'm just curious :)
I'm in a 'relationship' I guess that is what one could call it. It's more of an on and off kind of thing? I do believe that is not somthing healthy. It's not like we fight or anything, it's more of a I'm bored of you now I'm going to hook up with someone for a while. It's crazy though, I think of our relationship as being each other's rebound. Or whatever those are called. It's been going on for about a year now, it's just crazy. . .My friends hate him, so it makes things even better. LOL
ashlalee_tsoh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-27-2005, 07:09 PM   #50
PowWows.com Addicts

badmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond repute
badmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond repute
Dude, you need to date others. Don't mean sleep with everybody, just get out and get different experiences. Don't end up with somebody who years from now you will wonder what happened. I have so many cousins who have been married to their first girlfriend and got them pregnant at 17-18. Dude don't be a cliche, do something different. Its sad to see our young with somebody in a very adult serious relationship so young. Yeah we have all heard that there are people who have been with the same person for 15-20 years but those are the exceptions. I didn't live with my wife until I was 28 years old. I went out got a degree traveled and then got my career going, first. She is the only person that I have lived with. Don't become one of our statistics. Not trying to say anything is wrong with your girlfriend. Both of you are so young and need to experience life, not get weighed down by it all.
badmaninc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-28-2005, 12:41 PM   #51
I'm Siouxpendus

oh^wise^woman will become famous soon enough
I agree with everything written here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by badmaninc
Dude, you need to date others. Don't mean sleep with everybody, just get out and get different experiences. Don't end up with somebody who years from now you will wonder what happened. I have so many cousins who have been married to their first girlfriend and got them pregnant at 17-18. Dude don't be a cliche, do something different. Its sad to see our young with somebody in a very adult serious relationship so young. Yeah we have all heard that there are people who have been with the same person for 15-20 years but those are the exceptions. I didn't live with my wife until I was 28 years old. I went out got a degree traveled and then got my career going, first. She is the only person that I have lived with. Don't become one of our statistics. Not trying to say anything is wrong with your girlfriend. Both of you are so young and need to experience life, not get weighed down by it all.
Old 06-28-2005, 08:00 PM   #52
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 127,514.31
Yeah, that badmaninc is one of the elders here, eh dude?!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2005, 09:51 AM   #53
Tiny Tot Dancer

shookshooklaquay has a spectacular aura about
Be happy

Aaron, I am so glad you stayed with your girlfriend, are you having doubts is that why you asked everyone??? There is no set age that says you have to be when you meet the love of your life, and she very well could be... but you don't have to run around and sleep with a bunch of women or date a bunch of women just to reassure you found the person you want to be with. I have been in a many of situations and I call them situations because I don't think I ever found true love like I have now, I have had my heart broken VERY BADLY by a fellow that I was involved with over the course of 6 years and even moved with him to Oklahoma and found out life was very hard and unpredictable, but I thank him for that I wouldn't change that experience for the world "it is better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all" (cliche I know) but neway, I am in a wonderful relationship now it has been almost 2 years and I love him more than anything else in this world and he is a couple years younger than me and I always ask him are you sure you dated enough, blah blah blah etc...and he says I love you I want you and that's all I need my heart is with you. SO just follow your heart trust yourself and enjoy every minute and if she is the one right on and if she isn't there is a reason for everything.
shookshooklaquay is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2005, 02:24 PM   #54
~~~ Jedi Color Guard ~~~

SingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond repute
SingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by shookshooklaquay
... There is no set age that says you have to be when you meet the love of your life, and she very well could be... but you don't have to run around and sleep with a bunch of women or date a bunch of women just to reassure you found the person you want to be with. ....
ditto... and I think you know why I say this...

Old 06-29-2005, 02:44 PM   #55
Ready to dance

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 63,056.53
I agree! Of course, I shouldn't be advising ANYBODY on this subject.

But I'm glad to say I'm gradually falling more and more in love with my boyfriend everyday. It took awhile cuz I was rebounding and thinking about someone else for awhile. But it's pretty wonderful and EVERYTHING is getting better and better as time goes by.

Best of luck to you!
wyo_rose is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-30-2005, 12:41 AM   #56
PowWows.com Addicts

badmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond repute
badmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad
Now that one made me fall on the floor dude, good one.
badmaninc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-30-2005, 01:13 AM   #57
~~~ Jedi Color Guard ~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad
Quote:
Originally Posted by badmaninc
Now that one made me fall on the floor dude, good one.
ooookkkaayyyyyyy!

Old 06-30-2005, 05:16 PM   #58
NTVPRD49CREESNGR

I'm not having doubts, none whatsoever, but i was asking for advice earlier, like a long time ago, but not now, i just wanted to reassure everyone i was still with her and thanking everyone for their advice, and now, everythings a-ok, but now im just curious about everyone else, how their doing, and not being hypocritical or anything ya know? i dont know...just curious..;)
Old 07-02-2005, 04:47 PM   #59
PowWows.com Addicts

Annie Fawn has a reputation beyond repute
Annie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 24.00
Smile

Still with my hubby after 18 years of marriage and 3 1/2 of living together before that. Still happy.
Old 07-02-2005, 04:58 PM   #60
~~~ Jedi Color Guard ~~~

That's nice to know Annie

Sponsored Links