Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-17-2004, 02:03 AM   #1
Junior Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
sonny453 is a jewel in the rough
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Cant Cook

hey not too many of our young peeps can cook now a days....before all women learned at an early age...i had to learn to survive.....i know i will prolly get creamed for this thread... but we have no young girls who can cook....what do you think.....
sonny453 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-17-2004, 02:16 AM   #2
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86
Savings: 1.00
well, i can only speak for myself and my daughters...no, they can't cook, i can sorta cook, kinda getting good at it...my mom never taught me, so i have to learn about it as i go along. I'm teaching my daughters to cook now. cuz b4 they act like they're gonna starve or something if i don't cook. how hard is it to heat up something in the microwave even? i tell them being a good cook is a good skill. wouldnt a man like a woman who can cook good? anyways there's lots of things im trying to do better now.
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-17-2004, 03:39 AM   #3
Dineth Hearth Throth

BurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond repute
BurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 22.00
Talking Women Are THe FUTURE!!!

WELLLLLL i'll be damned!!!!*@&$*#(&$#&(@

:P LMAO Jusssstttt kidddinnnnggg!!!

Welll sonny.. its the 21st century now, women have become more independent and have found a place in society to where the men are now answering to them :man:

BOOOOOO-YEAAAHHHHH!!!

LMAO :rofl2:

No but seriously, many women have become very independent and you will find more women single out there and they are happy with it! I can't speak for all women, but for myself, i was raised ummm traditionally, very strict parents *Sighs* LOL and they gave me the whole nine yard lecture of what a women/wife "role" we are to carry for our future husbands/boyfriends/spouses and the rest of the tidbits of you won't make a good inlaw if you dont do this..blah dont do this..blah blah blah! LMAO....Soooo i'll be honest with you.. I HATE COOKING!!! I only do it because I have two children that need to be fed! LOL I dont do it to make myself a "better inlaw: lol....but there are a numerous amount of "duties" that i DO NOT do as a wife for my husband LMAO (butcher sheep/make bread/run around with my head cut off at ceremonies LOL) because when my husband and I met, those things were not important to us when we met, and they still are not! LOL Every navajo guy (50cal) here is gonna read this and think poor guy LOL With all that my inlaws still love me and he still loves me and we are one big happy family! :) At times i wish i had a maid LOL because i work from 8-5 Monday - Friday, by the time I get home in the evening with my kids, I have to COOOK!!! UGGGHH!!! lol.. i would just like to come back home and return to my puter and sit online AGAIN for the rest of the evening..buutt NOOOOOO lmao :p jk... seriously if you are a full time parent with kids and a job, it gets busy and hectic.....

But now i'm rambling on..but thats my thoughts...women are in the 21st century and they are more independent than say 20-30 years ago...where the man made the income of the house and the women stayed home and played "housewife". But that era is over!!! :D WOMEN SHALL PREVAIL!!!!

:curtainca

LMAO
BurBz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-17-2004, 04:24 AM   #4
ROCKIN' THE FREE WORLD

Thumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond repute
Thumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond repute
i agree with burbs' if she has a job (which is necesary in todays' world) it shouldnt be up to the woman to do all the
cooking. and as a man, i can feed myself. if she doesn't have a job tho' or only part-timing, i would still need her to carry
more weight around the house......
how come everytime i turn around someone is speaking spanish to me? this is new
HONOR THY CHILDREN
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-17-2004, 04:38 AM   #5
N8tiffUmatillaMAMA

WocusWoman has a reputation beyond repute
WocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,094.49
I can cook; so can my brother and sister. My mom was an excellant cook. Hell even my teenage kids cook. I suppose it depends on what type of situation people grow up in, I'm thankful I was raised to be self-sufficient. Now, I know what you mean about some people not knowing the first thing about it; this is my husband you are describing. He suddenly gets broken wrists if I ask him to boil water; drives me right up the darned wall too, his mama spoiled him rotten! He thinks if something bad were to happen to me; our two young teenagers can cook for him, sickening huh!!!
WocusWoman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-17-2004, 08:29 AM   #6
that's not my name

Items PresentPresent
CandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond repute
CandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 40,592.84
My mom doesn't cook. She can make some great holiday spreads (only b/c that's all she's done since my grandparents passed), but my grandma taught me how to cook. And yeah burbs I hear ya on the role of the woman stuff. *L* But I spent a lot of time with my grandparents, so I learned the role of wife by watching my grandma. (My parents divorced when I was 4) So I'm pretty darn independant, but I'm also pretty tradish as well, in roles of the wife. So I make breakfast in the morning, fix his lunch and cook in the evenings. But he does laundry on his days off and cleans the house which I love b/c I hate cleaning!!!! *L* So to me cooking is awesome. Plus I love making new stuff, and I love having company over for dinner. Maybe I should've been a caterer. *L*

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

CandaePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-17-2004, 09:26 AM   #7
Senior Dancer

River Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Hey Sonny!

If YOU go out to http://www.amazon.com
I'm sure you can find some great cookbooks to help YOU learn how to cook! I heartily recommend the Good Housekeeping Illustrated Cookbook. Guys have always liked pictures so this should work for you!
"The Cleveland Indians are going to change their name. They don't want to be known as a team that perpetuates racial stereotypes. From now on they're just going to be called the Indians." - Native Comedian Vaughn Eaglebear, Colville/Lakota
River Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-17-2004, 10:27 AM   #8
PowWows.com Addicts

Jinglin Chica has a reputation beyond repute
Jinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 250.00
:Thinking wonder if Drew Barrymore can cook?? LMAO!! :D Jk Dad. :Angel:

I hate cooking. Plain and simple. I think that's why Burbz and I get along so well. LOL!:Chatter Jk.
Old 09-17-2004, 11:22 AM   #9
PowWows.com Addicts

Items Panda
Kakeeya has a reputation beyond repute
Kakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,339.79
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinglin Chica
:Thinking wonder if Drew Barrymore can cook?? LMAO!! :D Jk Dad. :Angel:

I hate cooking. Plain and simple. I think that's why Burbz and I get along so well. LOL!:Chatter Jk.
Hey Sonny, have you watched "50 First Dates" yet? :rofl2: Drew Barrymore looks like too much trouble.

When I was young, I was never taught how to cook, there were 6 of us girls and so we all had our chore/responsibility that we did. So when I married, I never knew how to cook but I sure knew how to wash dishes and clean up! :Chatter Since then, I learned how to cook pretty good and have been called upon to cook for our ceremonies and gatherings. lol... My granddaughter (hopefully) will learn how to cook, she's only 3 but she follows me into the kitchen all the time and tries to help me with whatever I do. I hope she stays like that! :Chatter

JC Feed your dad!!! ayyyy j/k
Kakeeya is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-17-2004, 11:28 AM   #10
Granny:)

Items ElephantPresentRainbow
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American
Credits: 16,430.57
Hmmm, Does mac an chees, mr noodles and rice count as knowing how to cook?:D

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

*Brown Eyed Gurl* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-17-2004, 12:08 PM   #11
Dineth Hearth Throth

BurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond repute
BurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond repute
my man and i have a deal here...but its just a ONE way deal! LMAo

if i cook that evening.. HE has to wash the dishes and clean up after we have dinner!! but if HE cooks.. well HE has to wash the dishes and clean up himself! Cool Deal huh???

:Chattter
Old 09-17-2004, 12:13 PM   #12
Dineth Hearth Throth

oh yeah!

i miss Kwe-Zee's cookin tho! LOL.. mmmmm sloppy joes LOL... we would go to her house and she knows how much i hate cooking and she'd cook for us!! :Chatter
Old 09-17-2004, 12:21 PM   #13
Happy Beading Woman

ac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond repute
ac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 12,654.90
Thumbs up

I can't cook as much I would like and glad that my husband didn't marry me for my cooking skills. When I was younger, I rebelled at the stereotype that a woman's place is in the kitchen, so I never wanted to know how to cook. But I'm sure that once we start a family, I will need to know how. I'm not entirely hopeless. I have a few cookbooks stashed away already.
Old 09-17-2004, 12:23 PM   #14
Teen Dancer

KC Quapaw has a reputation beyond reputeKC Quapaw has a reputation beyond reputeKC Quapaw has a reputation beyond reputeKC Quapaw has a reputation beyond reputeKC Quapaw has a reputation beyond reputeKC Quapaw has a reputation beyond reputeKC Quapaw has a reputation beyond reputeKC Quapaw has a reputation beyond reputeKC Quapaw has a reputation beyond reputeKC Quapaw has a reputation beyond reputeKC Quapaw has a reputation beyond reputeKC Quapaw has a reputation beyond reputeKC Quapaw has a reputation beyond reputeKC Quapaw has a reputation beyond reputeKC Quapaw has a reputation beyond reputeKC Quapaw has a reputation beyond reputeKC Quapaw has a reputation beyond reputeKC Quapaw has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 200.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandaePrincess
My mom doesn't cook. She can make some great holiday spreads (only b/c that's all she's done since my grandparents passed), but my grandma taught me how to cook. And yeah burbs I hear ya on the role of the woman stuff. *L* But I spent a lot of time with my grandparents, so I learned the role of wife by watching my grandma. (My parents divorced when I was 4) So I'm pretty darn independant, but I'm also pretty tradish as well, in roles of the wife. So I make breakfast in the morning, fix his lunch and cook in the evenings. But he does laundry on his days off and cleans the house which I love b/c I hate cleaning!!!! *L* So to me cooking is awesome. Plus I love making new stuff, and I love having company over for dinner. Maybe I should've been a caterer. *L*

Ok, I am coming ot your house for dinner!:) Maybe you can teach me how to cook....I am sure my hubby would appreciate it. But I am like Burbs, in that I work full time and have a VERY active 20 month old, so by the time I get home, all I want to do is crash......
But I do enjoy baking...does that count?:)
KC Quapaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-17-2004, 12:29 PM   #15
PowWows.com Addicts

Jinglin Chica has a reputation beyond repute
Jinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 250.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakeeya
JC Feed your dad!!! ayyyy j/k
:rofl2:

Ok, I'll buy him some KFC @ lunch. :D LOL! :Chatter
Old 09-17-2004, 12:33 PM   #16
Dineth Hearth Throth

yeah! JC and I just like to display our pots & pans as "decorations" in our cupboards and kitchen countertops! :Chatter

hahahaha...

i seriously hate cooking tho! LOL

my mom can cook tho!! HOLAY LOL... i wont EVER pass up a meal up there out at her home LOL buutt unluckily those cooking skills i did not inherit! *Sighs* oh well! :) LOL
Old 09-17-2004, 12:34 PM   #17
is a talking Magpie

wannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond reputewannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond reputewannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond reputewannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond reputewannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond reputewannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond reputewannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond reputewannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond reputewannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond reputewannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond reputewannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond reputewannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond reputewannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond reputewannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond reputewannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond reputewannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond reputewannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond reputewannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond repute
WELL...i can cook...thank u mommy...i cooked (when i wuz a teenager) when my mom worked nites for my dad n bro...these days workin 2 jobs...takin care of my daughter..an all these other things..it gets hard...but i still cook...i luv cookin..it makes me happy knowin that my family had a good meal..lol am i weird??...BUT i am a firm believer that MEN should get up in slave over the stove too...my brother and my dad both can cook (altho my brother turns the flame all the way up so it will cook faster lol)...n i want my man to be able to do so also...why do i gotta be the only one to make frybread??...nuttins sexier then seein a ndn guy makin frybread...lol..i mean..men have 2 hands right??...even my 9 yr old daughter can cook...even tho its jus eggs...

check out - http://www.iGive.com/porcupineclinic
wannabeUrNo1Snag is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-17-2004, 01:29 PM   #18
Band Manager

Miss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond repute
My mom was like Supermom: cooked, worked, cleaned AND took care of us. She taught me everything!! From making bannock, to making birch bark cradle boards (still learning.. *L*) to beading to making stew. I luff her!!

Ya.. K.. My uncle once told me "You're gonna make a good wife... " and in ndn he tells me my man will be well fed. Okay... sooo... his comment kinda made me go.. :Eyebrows

Cuz I didn't learn how to cook JUST to feed "The man"... That wasn't my ONLY reason for living. Ooh well...

BUT.... Yes! I can cook!! Those days of watching mom cook AND staying home alone really paid off. LOL.. Shhh.. sometimes I even watch Cooking With the Wolfman on APTN. :rofl2: I looove cooking. Hmm.. Now.. I'm hungry!!

Only problem.... I don't like cleaning up after I'm done.

Who knows maybe one day I'll have my own Restaurant franchise. :p Christal's Kitchen. Coming to reserve near you..
Old 09-17-2004, 01:42 PM   #19
We'll See....

kiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond repute
kiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond repute
I can cook! I think I learned at such a young age, cause my mom doesn't seem to like cooking. She does it, but I think she would rather not. So she just had a few girls who would cook for her. hee hee. :rofl2: I can make cream pies, cakes, cookies, roast, lasagna, enchiladas, eggrolls, ahjee, stew, tortillas, rolls, You name I think I can cook it. Yup I have a Betty Crocker cookbook for the whiteman dishes.

I can't say I love to cook. Actually I dislike it. But I have to cook to feed the kids. If I can cook supper in 15 minutes I'm happy. Good news is my husband will always do the outside grilling and laundry. I just help him fold and put away.

I prefer to do dishes and clean up after dinner myself, or I can't find anything next time. That is my pet peeve, being ready to make something, go into the cabinet to get a bowl then have to look around all the cubbards for 15 minutes trying to find my bowl. :reallymad
kiyaanii mom is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-17-2004, 02:01 PM   #20
PowWows.com Addicts

ojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond repute
ojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond repute
I can cook wit my eyes closed!

Love to cook!

My daughters are learning to cook, but then again they have no choice in the matter :p

*L*

ojibwaysweetie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links