Junior Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
sonny453 is a jewel in the rough
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
ummmmmm............

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakota_winyan
I don't know about that keeping a man home deal w/jus cooking and keeping them happy cuz no matter what if he chooses to run around he will..and that has nothing to do with what his partner is doing..its up to him..a woman can keep the house clean, take care of the kids, cook etc etc but if wants to he can and will run aroun so that is my opinion..
.....ummmm you forgot to say that if a "man or a woman" wants to cheat they will anyway......
sonny453 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-16-2004, 02:27 AM   #82
Junior Dancer

sonny453 is a jewel in the rough
Talking .... hey thats..............

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyot_In_The_House
Geez.....I didn't say Cepa....
.... hey thats.............. cepa in our language means sompin dirty (pm me) ....... holi !!!!!!!! .... hahahahahahahahahahahaha
:Blush
sonny453 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2009, 01:43 AM   #83
Pow Wow Visitor

PaiSho is an unknown quantity at this point
Growing up, my mother didn't teach me to cook. I think she thought that it would just come natural...IDK. Then gets mad at me when the freakin' holidays come around and she expects me to have this grand feast prepared. LOL!! I remember when one time she came over on xmas day and asked..."Where's the Turkey, I dont smell turkey?" As, I was laying comfy on 'da couch I looked up at her and said, "Your kidding right?" She replied, "____, your suppose to cook turkey on Xmas day!" I sat up and said, "Want me to run to town n get a couple of frozen dinners???" All I heard was the door slam.

You Win Some, You Lose Some...All the same to me.
PaiSho is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2009, 02:11 PM   #84
Tim Horton's Addict

Little Man's Ma has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Man's Ma has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Man's Ma has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Man's Ma has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Man's Ma has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Man's Ma has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Man's Ma has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Man's Ma has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Man's Ma has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Man's Ma has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Man's Ma has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Man's Ma has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Man's Ma has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Man's Ma has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Man's Ma has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Man's Ma has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Man's Ma has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Man's Ma has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Man's Ma has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Man's Ma has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,295.41
Savings: 1.00
I love to cook for my family and friends.. my brother and I turned out to be the cooks and my other sisters were the cleaners.. lmao.. All my kids have learned to cook, and they are in their teens, not gourmet yet, but it is getting close. My Little Man whips up a mean chicken parm, and my girlies can cook just about anything I can, although I think I have the touch with the spices!! lol

We make pretty much all our meals from scratch.. i even have a big pot of bones and stuff on the stove making broth for soup as we speak. There is nothing like coming home to a house smelling like good home cooking. Beef/veggie soup and bannock for supper tonight!!!
Old 02-28-2009, 03:31 AM   #85
It is useless to resist.

Items ElephantDevilPresentGuitar
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 105,761.69
Savings: 52.80
beer and smokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaiSho View Post
Growing up, my mother didn't teach me to cook. I think she thought that it would just come natural...IDK. Then gets mad at me when the freakin' holidays come around and she expects me to have this grand feast prepared. LOL!! I remember when one time she came over on xmas day and asked..."Where's the Turkey, I dont smell turkey?" As, I was laying comfy on 'da couch I looked up at her and said, "Your kidding right?" She replied, "____, your suppose to cook turkey on Xmas day!" I sat up and said, "Want me to run to town n get a couple of frozen dinners???" All I heard was the door slam.

Since when was it mandatory to to cook a turkey on X-mas? Or cook anything...??? Break out a case of beer and thats good enuff, along with a pack of Newport shorts.

R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Ndnsoldierboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-12-2009, 03:30 PM   #86
Tiny Tot Dancer

WarPath has a reputation beyond repute
WarPath has a reputation beyond reputeWarPath has a reputation beyond reputeWarPath has a reputation beyond reputeWarPath has a reputation beyond reputeWarPath has a reputation beyond reputeWarPath has a reputation beyond reputeWarPath has a reputation beyond reputeWarPath has a reputation beyond repute
Doesn't really make any difference to me. If I want a good meal or at least something better than what I can put together, I'll go to Applebee's or some place like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonny453 View Post
hey not too many of our young peeps can cook now a days....before all women learned at an early age...i had to learn to survive.....i know i will prolly get creamed for this thread... but we have no young girls who can cook....what do you think.....
WarPath is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-15-2009, 10:22 AM   #87
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 132,920.10
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Man's Ma View Post
I love to cook for my family and friends.. my brother and I turned out to be the cooks and my other sisters were the cleaners.. lmao.. All my kids have learned to cook, and they are in their teens, not gourmet yet, but it is getting close. My Little Man whips up a mean chicken parm, and my girlies can cook just about anything I can, although I think I have the touch with the spices!! lol

We make pretty much all our meals from scratch.. i even have a big pot of bones and stuff on the stove making broth for soup as we speak. There is nothing like coming home to a house smelling like good home cooking. Beef/veggie soup and bannock for supper tonight!!!
I'm headed to your house...I'm hungry!!!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-16-2009, 10:23 AM   #88
CheyManche Mommy

Items ElephantElephantPresent
cris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond repute
cris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 57,034.68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakota_winyan View Post
I don't know about that keeping a man home deal w/jus cooking and keeping them happy cuz no matter what if he chooses to run around he will..and that has nothing to do with what his partner is doing..its up to him..a woman can keep the house clean, take care of the kids, cook etc etc but if wants to he can and will run aroun so that is my opinion..and p.s. I know alot of women who can cook but there's no man around..so..don't know..and yeah I don't think it would necessarily break a relationship either cuz I have cuzins whose women don't cook at all but they don't seem to mind..soo that is another side to look at.
Well I guess I am the other side...lol...I can't cook...I mean I blame that on my mom...lol...she babied me way too much growing up but I guess that is because Iím an only childÖ.I guess she figured I just never took an interest in cooking...lol...which is true, cooking is not my thing! I can fix a few things, but I can't cook from scratch...lol...and don't ask me to bake...I have never even made cookies or a cake in mah life! I'm just not that girl to be all up in the kitchen baking...lol...I guess that is why my kids are so picky too...well at least one of them...Plus I guess I am one of those "well it would be faster and easier to just pick up something or go out to eat!" Plus I hate to do dishes and that way you donít' have to clean up...lol...Like I said, I was an only child growing up and my mom did everything for me...I guess that is why I bout ruined all my clothes the first time I ever washed them...lol...the first time I ever did laundry was when I was 19 and in college....I remember I forgot to put soap in....I guess I thought it magically came out through the water...lmao...yeah, but I do the wash and cook every now and again....lmao...My hubby doesn't seem to mind......He is AWESOME and loves me no matter if I can cook or do laundry, because he would rather do both himself...which doesn't bother either one of us a bit! So yeah...I can't cook!
Be humble, but not shy.
Be confident, but not arrogant.

Lessons Learned In Life
cris_neva is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links