Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat chek diz out  <~~~~~~~ chek diz out <~~~~~~~

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-28-2004, 03:43 PM   #281
Banned

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
quicksilverwade is just really nice
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Potawatomi_Azhe'ni
LOL daang you always be getting this craza shyt! LOL
Thank you, it's my gift to you, lol. Others will say that I should get a life but if I'm entertaining myself while slaving for the white man, am I not doing the honorable thing? Believe me, when I get home tonight at 8:00pm, I'm away from computers and the white man's ways, so my life is not for naught.

Last edited by quicksilverwade; 05-28-2004 at 03:46 PM..
quicksilverwade is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2004, 03:53 PM   #282
Shuut uup..are ya serious

Azhe'ni has a reputation beyond reputeAzhe'ni has a reputation beyond repute
Azhe'ni has a reputation beyond reputeAzhe'ni has a reputation beyond reputeAzhe'ni has a reputation beyond reputeAzhe'ni has a reputation beyond reputeAzhe'ni has a reputation beyond reputeAzhe'ni has a reputation beyond reputeAzhe'ni has a reputation beyond reputeAzhe'ni has a reputation beyond reputeAzhe'ni has a reputation beyond reputeAzhe'ni has a reputation beyond reputeAzhe'ni has a reputation beyond reputeAzhe'ni has a reputation beyond reputeAzhe'ni has a reputation beyond reputeAzhe'ni has a reputation beyond reputeAzhe'ni has a reputation beyond reputeAzhe'ni has a reputation beyond reputeAzhe'ni has a reputation beyond reputeAzhe'ni has a reputation beyond reputeAzhe'ni has a reputation beyond repute
Well the people that read it can't talk cuz they have time to read your stuff. LOL
Azhe'ni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2004, 04:05 PM   #283
Banned

Quote:
Well the people that read it can't talk cuz they have time to read your stuff. LOL
You are so well learned, I've humbled myself in your presence, lol.
Old 05-28-2004, 04:18 PM   #284

Azhe'ni has a reputation beyond reputeAzhe'ni has a reputation beyond reputeAzhe'ni has a reputation beyond reputeAzhe'ni has a reputation beyond reputeAzhe'ni has a reputation beyond reputeAzhe'ni has a reputation beyond reputeAzhe'ni has a reputation beyond reputeAzhe'ni has a reputation beyond reputeAzhe'ni has a reputation beyond reputeAzhe'ni has a reputation beyond reputeAzhe'ni has a reputation beyond reputeAzhe'ni has a reputation beyond reputeAzhe'ni has a reputation beyond reputeAzhe'ni has a reputation beyond reputeAzhe'ni has a reputation beyond reputeAzhe'ni has a reputation beyond reputeAzhe'ni has a reputation beyond reputeAzhe'ni has a reputation beyond reputeAzhe'ni has a reputation beyond repute
Thank ya thank ya *blows kisses to everyone* LOL :curtainca
Old 05-28-2004, 04:25 PM   #285
Banned

Quote:
Thank ya thank ya *blows kisses to everyone* LOL :curtainca
Potawatomi, While you're enjoying your newfound fame. Can you send me some legal assistance for I'm being canned by Amisa Yellowbird's lawyer. I'm at a loss for I have nothing be sued for nor will I stop what I feel is right.

Amisa Yellowbird wrote: This is the only return message you will get from me. I have a lawyer, you will be sued. Yahoo has been notified of your stalking. Stop it now. Internet stalking is the same as any other form of harrassment. You will also be sued for slander and defamation of character.

Amisa Yellowbird

This was my reply:
Of my stalking for your cultural thievery? Give me a break, sue me for I have no assets. I have nothing except my heritage which you can't take away from me. Sue me for my money which I don't have. Sue me for stopping the postings on your site which I tell the truth. My great grandfather's name was "Drag Him, " so you and your lawyer will have to drag me in chains and what a resistance I have to not be taken in by lawyers.
Old 05-28-2004, 05:48 PM   #286

Talking

LOL are ya serious! Typical wannabe. Can't stand the truth, always gotta run to the law and always trying to sue someone. Can't sue someone that don't got anything.

DAng tell em quicksilverwade!! Your told her in your reply. Bet she would be lost for words. Unless she spends hours trying to think of a response to type back to you. LOL That's the stupidest thing I heard. Stalking?? *smiles*LOL Anywayz how is she gonna know who you are besides your login name?? MAn white people will do anything for money, they always gotta make a big deal outta shyt. Tell her she needs to go and do her chant and stick it up her *** if she can find it. JK. They can't talk I see a few of them in here. I never went in there and probably won't. Just let them think what ever they want. They will never have what us natives have on the inside K. By the way where is BFH?

Last edited by Azhe'ni; 05-28-2004 at 05:57 PM..
Old 05-28-2004, 05:50 PM   #287

any lawyers up in herr??? LMAO jk
Old 05-28-2004, 05:51 PM   #288

Anywayz us natives have each other, what do wannabes have except their big time hot shot $200 lawyer and the law. jk

I have quick fingers. I wasn't finished. Just don't go in there anymore. Just forget bout it and stay in here. I tell people I'm native and irish so I can talk bout both. Don't sweat it K. Just DON'T go back in there! LOL

Last edited by Azhe'ni; 05-28-2004 at 05:56 PM..
Old 05-28-2004, 05:55 PM   #289
Banned

Quote:
LOL are ya serious! Typical wannabe. Can't stand the truth, always gotta run to the law and always trying to sue someone. Can't sue someone that don't got anything.

DAng tell em quicksilverwade!! Your told her in your reply. Bet she would be lost for words. Unless she spends hours trying to think of a response to type back to you. LOL That's the stupidest thing I heard. Stalking?? *smiles*LOL Anywayz how is she gonna know who you are besides your login name?? MAn white people will do anything for money, they always gotta make a big deal outta shyt. Tell her she needs to go and do her chant and stick it up her *** if she can find it.
I think the only vulgar words that I said to her were "shut up Amisa Yellowbird, lol." and that's what ticked her off. I might have called her simpleminded but who knows what is lurking in her mind.
Old 05-28-2004, 06:00 PM   #290

Where is she from?? I think I just saw her name in the poweredbull. See hobbyist (don't matter if there white, black, or whatever) don't understand our native humor. So let them look in here, they will find out that most of all the natives in here think the same bout hobbyists. They can't sue everyone.
Old 05-28-2004, 06:01 PM   #291
Banned

Quote:
Anywayz us natives have each other, what do wannabes have except their big time hot shot $200 lawyer and the law. jk

I have quick fingers. I wasn't finished. Just don't go in there anymore. Just forget bout it and stay in here. I tell people I'm native and irish so I can talk bout both. Don't sweat it K. Just DON'T go back in there! LOL
Good advice. I will heed your instructions. You've got the gumption and the smarts to live in this wicked world.
Old 05-28-2004, 06:05 PM   #292

Talking

Yeah that name isn't on the poweredbull. anymore. LOL They try to be sneaky by coming in here and looking when we can see their name on the board. LOL. What do ya call those kind oh hippocrits (spelling) She is doing the same thing she said you were doing. So looks like shes stalking you now.

(chanting) SUE!! SUE!!! SUE!!! SUE!!! jklol
Old 05-28-2004, 06:11 PM   #293
Banned

Quote:
Yeah that name isn't on the poweredbull. anymore. LOL They try to be sneaky by coming in here and looking when we can see their name on the board. LOL. What do ya call those kind oh hippocrits (spelling) She is doing the same thing she said you were doing. So looks like shes stalking you now.

(chanting) SUE!! SUE!!! SUE!!! SUE!!! jklol
(singing) You....light up my life......you.....give me hope.....

Whew, I'm tired, where's Fantasia Barrino when I need her?
Old 05-28-2004, 06:19 PM   #294

*whistles* sing it boy! *whistles*
Old 05-28-2004, 09:18 PM   #295
Banned

I stumbled onto another site. This wasn't a productive day for me at work. I shouldn't be here but instead I should be slaving for the white man so that his bank account can pay for his Mercedes Benz and riverboat.

http://www.my-hut.com/owl/index.htm
Old 05-29-2004, 06:01 PM   #296

umm i would like to say somthing we have a stalker on here an the name is redone
  Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-01-2004, 10:18 AM   #297

LMAO did anyone see that ox bull rug? From the web site that quicksliver posted. People actually put that in their house? Ehhh! I couldn't have that thing on my floor. LOL
Old 01-18-2011, 11:08 AM   #298
fancy feather dancer

robby has a reputation beyond reputerobby has a reputation beyond reputerobby has a reputation beyond reputerobby has a reputation beyond reputerobby has a reputation beyond reputerobby has a reputation beyond reputerobby has a reputation beyond reputerobby has a reputation beyond reputerobby has a reputation beyond reputerobby has a reputation beyond reputerobby has a reputation beyond reputerobby has a reputation beyond reputerobby has a reputation beyond reputerobby has a reputation beyond reputerobby has a reputation beyond reputerobby has a reputation beyond reputerobby has a reputation beyond reputerobby has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 94.00
Savings: 1.00
wheels

Do they have any songs for worn out wheels, I gotta ndn car and I need to get to work to make dollars in case I get sued for being Native in the assimilated USA
robby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links