Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Computer Games Computer Games

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-20-2006, 02:08 PM   #1
Powwow Sound 4 U

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
TKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond repute
TKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 603.09
Savings: 0.00
Computer Games

I was just sitting here looking over some of the threads here on PW.com and came up with this:

We have computer games that cover just about everything. Someone should build a game called "Powwow Tycoon". We got one for zoos, railroads, waterparks, virtual life and other stuff. There is no Native American computer game out there like those mentioned. WE need one!

Paul G, can you talk to Billy Gates from Microsoft on this one? Might be fun!

It's better to fly with the eagles then drive with the turkeys.

Duct tape has a light side and dark side that binds our universe together.

Bad attatude lessons available here. To inquire, Check the box to the right. []
TKMJ Productions is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2006, 11:32 PM   #2
crazywolf

crazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 338.47
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKMJ Productions
I was just sitting here looking over some of the threads here on PW.com and came up with this:

We have computer games that cover just about everything. Someone should build a game called "Powwow Tycoon". We got one for zoos, railroads, waterparks, virtual life and other stuff. There is no Native American computer game out there like those mentioned. WE need one!

Paul G, can you talk to Billy Gates from Microsoft on this one? Might be fun!

Ah Jeez,

Just had a flashback to when I was in the 9th grade, and we had these black and white TRS 80 computers (Paul should remember these too eh?) and we played this text game (text, no pictures) where we ran a hot dog stand. Had to buy the weeners, buns, chips, cokes, and mustard, whatnot. It was a cheesy game, even back then, that kept young minds occupied.

I dont really care too much for the sim games anymore. Used to like sim city, but would always end up blowing up everything in the end. It was just kinda boring.

Derek
crazywolf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-23-2006, 01:18 AM   #3
Powwow Sound 4 U

TKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazywolf
Ah Jeez,

Just had a flashback to when I was in the 9th grade, and we had these black and white TRS 80 computers (Paul should remember these too eh?) and we played this text game (text, no pictures) where we ran a hot dog stand. Had to buy the weeners, buns, chips, cokes, and mustard, whatnot. It was a cheesy game, even back then, that kept young minds occupied.

I dont really care too much for the sim games anymore. Used to like sim city, but would always end up blowing up everything in the end. It was just kinda boring.

Derek
Ah yes them good old days of the "Trash 80" computers. I was stuck with the TI 99-4A We made math games with graphics made oy of "X". Slow but it worked.

Old 10-23-2006, 11:13 PM   #4
crazywolf

crazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKMJ Productions
Ah yes them good old days of the "Trash 80" computers. I was stuck with the TI 99-4A We made math games with graphics made oy of "X". Slow but it worked.

Never had any of the TI computers. I had the worlds cheapest computer, a Coleco ADAM, bought it used, and the thing was big and clunky, but i could not program it. You turn it on and it defaulted to the word processor, either that or whatever coleco game cart you had in the machine. At least the computer, tape drives and printer all ran on one plug!

My other computer was a CoCo 2. It was alright, but the word processor would not double space, so I could not even use it for school work.

I even had one of the pocket computers, a PC-3, it had the mini thermal printer. What a useless piece of technology! It was the size of an overgrown calculator, and you could program basic into it, but to what end? It was too small for word processing, had a one line text only screen so it wasnt cool for games. You could use it for complex calculations if you knew how to program algebra into basic. Sheezh. I think it cost around $300 brand new, I bought that one used for around $40, and now you can get a lot of that crap on ebay for $5 and use em for target practice, lol.

Derek
Old 10-24-2006, 12:01 AM   #5
Powwow Sound 4 U

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazywolf
Never had any of the TI computers. I had the worlds cheapest computer, a Coleco ADAM, bought it used, and the thing was big and clunky, but i could not program it. You turn it on and it defaulted to the word processor, either that or whatever coleco game cart you had in the machine. At least the computer, tape drives and printer all ran on one plug!

My other computer was a CoCo 2. It was alright, but the word processor would not double space, so I could not even use it for school work.

I even had one of the pocket computers, a PC-3, it had the mini thermal printer. What a useless piece of technology! It was the size of an overgrown calculator, and you could program basic into it, but to what end? It was too small for word processing, had a one line text only screen so it wasnt cool for games. You could use it for complex calculations if you knew how to program algebra into basic. Sheezh. I think it cost around $300 brand new, I bought that one used for around $40, and now you can get a lot of that crap on ebay for $5 and use em for target practice, lol.

Derek
My TI 99-4A was the cheapest computer on the market for a whopping 30 days. My mom got it at JC Pennys for a whole $49.95. Then she found a $50.00 rebate coupon and sent it in and got 50 bucks back from Texax Instruments. The trick was to exchange the computer after the sale and get a new cash regester receipt with the new date.

They paid us to take the computer.
Un ndns do have a way of doin business ya know!

Mom was one slick lady!!!!!!!

Old 10-24-2006, 10:03 PM   #6
crazywolf

Hola!!

I have heard about rebates and all but that is rediculious! I wish everyone had a rebate like that.
Sponsored Links