PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture

PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture (http://forums.powwows.com/)
-   Chit Chat (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/)
-   -   Congratulations Jonah Littlesunday! (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/congratulations-jonah-littlesunday-69676/)

gilisi 09-30-2015 12:53 PM

Congratulations Jonah Littlesunday!

Our powwows.commer @Wannabe has recently signed a contract with Canyon records as a flutist!!

Congratulations Jonah!!!

You're gonna have to change your username now haha

xTekno 09-30-2015 02:35 PM

Navajo flutist Jonah Littlesunday signs with*Canyon Records - Canyon Records - Online Store

Navajo flutist lands music contract

LISA IRONMAKER 09-30-2015 07:08 PM

That's soo awesome congrats, whoo whoo!!

:thumbsup::appl:

windanncer 10-01-2015 01:20 AM

Congrats, Jonah!! Can't wait for your first recording!!

subeeds 10-01-2015 04:02 AM

Saw this on your his FB page. Wonderful news!!!!

Spiritflight 10-01-2015 05:26 AM

Nicely done Jonah Littlesunday! Congrats

AmigoKumeyaay 10-01-2015 05:14 PM

:lol:

No more Road Trips to Mayetta, next time we on a Lear jet, the Jonah Eagle!

Dang, I knew you had the Juice, just had to get Loose....

Elizabeth Costales 10-01-2015 11:41 PM

Congratulations:regular_s!

Grits & Beans 10-01-2015 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gilisi (Post 1621445)
Our powwows.commer @Wannabe has recently signed a contract with Canyon records as a flutist!!

Congratulations Jonah!!!

You're gonna have to change your username now haha

yeah dude! :shades_sm

eagleclanriverband 10-02-2015 03:09 PM

Congrats, Jonah! Good for you!! I'm glad for your success! Way to go!

DeafElderWoman 10-03-2015 05:55 AM

Wannabe, you did it and did not give up. You made the successful into the Native American flute business so that people will listen to your music. I can not hear the music very well with what you play. Still you are awesome. Congratulation on making your success with Canyon Records. Let us know how you are doing with this. Way to go, Jonah Littlesunday. :shades_sm

Joe's Dad 10-04-2015 03:46 PM

Don't forget us LittlePeople!

Congratulations!

Wannabe 11-04-2015 04:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I am nervous...!!! Next week. I record my album.....

Attachment 10325

xTekno 11-05-2015 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wannabe (Post 1622208)
I am nervous...!!! Next week. I record my album.....

Attachment 10325

This is an awesome opportunity for you, your family, your relatives, and all your fans. I wish you all the best.

If you are in the Phoenix Metropolitan area this weekend (Nov. 7-8), the Red Mountain Eagle Powwow will be rocking the Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community at the Salt River Ball Field.

In two weekends (Nov. 20-22), we'll be commemorating the Orme Dam Victory Days Celebration at the Fort McDowell Fairgrounds.

AmigoKumeyaay 11-05-2015 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xTekno (Post 1622213)
This is an awesome opportunity for you, your family, your relatives, and all your fans. I wish you all the best.

If you are in the Phoenix Metropolitan area this weekend (Nov. 7-8), the Red Mountain Eagle Powwow will be rocking the Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community at the Salt River Ball Field.

In two weekends (Nov. 20-22), we'll be commemorating the Orme Dam Victory Days Celebration at the Fort McDowell Fairgrounds.

I'm pretty sure Jonah will have live performance at Red Mtn, then head over to the Canyon studio on Monday. I hope to get plenty footage of all, make a mini-docu for Jonah.

Wannabe 11-07-2015 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xTekno (Post 1622213)

This sounds great... Unfortunately the Red Eagle Mountain Powwow, couldn't get me in... Too many complications with the Venue and sorts... Its cool.. But I would like more info on the Fort Mcdowell, one? Text me..u got my number, brother..!!!

xTekno 11-10-2015 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wannabe (Post 1622233)
This sounds great... Unfortunately the Red Eagle Mountain Powwow, couldn't get me in... Too many complications with the Venue and sorts... Its cool.. But I would like more info on the Fort Mcdowell, one? Text me..u got my number, brother..!!!

From my many years of experience working with different committees, the best thing to do is just show up. There is always a time during dinner break when there is at least an hour's worth of lull time. Just like at ASU, you were able to fill in that spot without having to be on a program.

xTekno 11-10-2015 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmigoKumeyaay (Post 1622214)
I'm pretty sure Jonah will have live performance at Red Mtn, then head over to the Canyon studio on Monday. I hope to get plenty footage of all, make a mini-docu for Jonah.

I hope everything went well or is still going well. I don't know how many days it takes to capture audio in a professional setting, but you are in good hands with Steve from Canyon Records.

AmigoKumeyaay 11-11-2015 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xTekno (Post 1622259)
I hope everything went well or is still going well. I don't know how many days it takes to capture audio in a professional setting, but you are in good hands with Steve from Canyon Records.

I think he is done already, got all the tracks down in 2 days.