Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat daytime drama daytime drama

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-27-2004, 12:45 PM   #341
PowWows.com Addicts

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Jinglin Chica has a reputation beyond repute
Jinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 250.00
Savings: 0.00
:rofl2: u see why I don't follow Passions as much as Days!!

Alistair, the talking arm, u mean? :42:

Shoot, I'm with you, I'd throw Marlena from a cliff.. screaming "you tried to kill me b*tch" :Yell ...... :Chatter

Oh and poor Abe... worried about his precious Lexie ... he knows she's too pretty to be alone! :p
Old 05-27-2004, 01:30 PM   #342
plains n8tv

tradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond repute
tradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by ogapahndn
That's what I wanna know!! These people are all living on an island, but yet their ghosts have been haunting Salem for months now! When Marlena tried to kill Alice they all showed up and scared her off. C'mon writers get it together now! All the viewers remember this!

Chahta, they never got around to who they think put them on the island. I think that's supposed to happen today. Anyone else already tired of Marlena's acting as she finds out everyone is alive?? And how come everyone is being nice to her?? She tried to kill them all! Dang! I'd throw her off the island!! LOL

The writers need to get their story straight. I suppose Stephano is behind all this. Didn't they do analysis on the ashed that Stephano was supposed to be dead? Maybe its all Hattie's fault :dontknow:

...never underestimate the power of stupid people in groups...

If quizzes are "quizical"...What are tests?
tradish_wiyan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-27-2004, 01:48 PM   #343
PowWows.com Addicts

Jinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond repute
wb tradish!! :huddle: (all late! :Chatter :blushing: )

newho ... someone, I think ogapa, said it could be Eric... I like that idea! :D
Old 05-27-2004, 01:49 PM   #344
plains n8tv

tradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond repute
tradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinglin Chica
wb tradish!! :huddle: (all late! :Chatter :blushing: )

newho ... someone, I think ogapa, said it could be Eric... I like that idea! :D

Thanks Jinglin :39: Yeah it could be Eric LOL, I like that idea.

Old 05-27-2004, 04:24 PM   #345
Dineth Hearth Throth

BurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond repute
BurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 22.00
Savings: 1.00
OKAY ...so everyone that was supposedly dead is ALIVE!!!! and they are living on an island that is similar to SALEM .... Marlena confessed to Abe, roman, doug and Alice that she confessed to the police on her motive to kill them was cuz..she was jealous.. jealous of kAte and roman!! :rofl2: what a sleeze!!
LMAO

JAN!! OMG..that girl is wicked!! LMAO gots Shawn all handcuffed up to the bed!! :lol2:Shawns alll trynna get her to uncuff him so he could hold her and make the real deal love to her!! Dannngg girl must be dessspperrattee!! LOL
BurBz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-27-2004, 04:27 PM   #346
Dineth Hearth Throth

BurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond repute
BurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond repute
Ohh kay..and Julie is going wacky now...she was sleeping and all of a sudden woke up and said DOUG... YOU"RE ALIVE!!! :Naughty *LMAO* ...so she called up bo and hope and said I KNOW WHERE HE IS!!! ...hope thought she was talking about Shawn... but after awhile she said "NO YOU'RE FATHER YOU STUPID BYTCH" LMAO JK :p
Old 05-27-2004, 04:37 PM   #347
PowWows.com Addicts

Julie knows eh? She can prolly "feel" that he's alive right? :Chatter

We know they're alive Char. :p Ogapa already spilled the beans a few days ago! :D We also know that the island they're stuck on looks exactly like Salem. :Eyebrows Sounds suspiciously like an evil master plan from Stefano. I still say its Eric. :devil He's bitter over Marlena not being a mother to him... too bitter about her being such a ho.... now he's evil :freddy:
Old 05-27-2004, 04:57 PM   #348
plains n8tv

HHHMMMM...maybe all the live people will come back to Salem and kill all their spouses and kids by giving them a heart attack....Sami would be the first to go!!!

Old 05-27-2004, 06:43 PM   #349
Dineth Hearth Throth

Julie's dumb...Hope made her realize she was only DREAMING!!

:p

dang yous.. i thought i was gonna mess it up for you all!! :lol2: HAHAHAH :p
Old 05-28-2004, 12:03 AM   #350
Dancer

akuluk is on a distinguished road
Days yes I like that one

But I work so I get home and catch the last half hour and I am like WHAT!!!! I don't even know what the heck is going one. Marlena dead but alive on a island. Stephanio(however you spell) plan again OMG live does he ever disappear?? Shawn how long can Jan keep him. Will Belle fall for Phillip?? Didn't catch it at all today but day off tomorrow so many I will at this point I don't have a clue LOL!!!!!

oh yeah and I can not for the life of me get my smilies to work (sniff, sniff) lost in soaps and can't work the computer
akuluk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2004, 11:52 AM   #351
PowWows.com Addicts

Quote:
Originally Posted by akuluk
But I work so I get home and catch the last half hour and I am like WHAT!!!! I don't even know what the heck is going one. Marlena dead but alive on a island. Stephanio(however you spell) plan again OMG live does he ever disappear?? Shawn how long can Jan keep him. Will Belle fall for Phillip?? Didn't catch it at all today but day off tomorrow so many I will at this point I don't have a clue LOL!!!!!
We don't know for sure if its Stefano YET.... it sure does sound like it tho... he may be alive once again :Chatter

We'll see how long that storyline lasts with Shawn being kept prisoner... 5yrs perhaps? :42: Long enough for Belle to get into bed with Phillip and have twin girls :p, they'll be named Marlena and Kate! :Chatter
Old 05-28-2004, 12:11 PM   #352
plains n8tv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinglin Chica
We don't know for sure if its Stefano YET.... it sure does sound like it tho... he may be alive once again :Chatter

We'll see how long that storyline lasts with Shawn being kept prisoner... 5yrs perhaps? :42: Long enough for Belle to get into bed with Phillip and have twin girls :p, they'll be named Marlena and Kate! :Chatter

LMAO!!!!!!!! :rofl2: :rofl2: Goot one!!!! :42:

Old 05-28-2004, 12:46 PM   #353
Downstream People

ogapahndn has a reputation beyond repute
ogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 439.14
good one Jinglin Chica!!
Did you hear them say yesterday that Tony is not on the island? They don't know where he is. It was too funny when Doug came in all burned with his hair sticking straight up! They might as well put Philip and Belle together, can't stand either one of em!
ogapahndn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2004, 02:15 PM   #354
plains n8tv

Man, i haven't been able to watch Days in a loong time, since Marlena got shot. so keep my posted!!!

What happened to Doug? Why was he burned? I suppose that woman burned him.

Old 05-28-2004, 02:30 PM   #355
PowWows.com Addicts

Doug was trying to escape and he almost got fried to death.... electricuted...

WTF... where da hell is Tony then?
Old 05-28-2004, 02:44 PM   #356
plains n8tv

Where was he trying to escape from? Did bonnie have him hog tied? :flaming: :Eyebrows

Old 05-28-2004, 04:07 PM   #357
PowWows.com Addicts

:Chatter I think you're confusing Doug for Mickey! Doug is Julie's husband... he was "murdered" by Marlena :p

Dunno what's going with Mickey and Bonnie?
Old 05-28-2004, 05:05 PM   #358
plains n8tv

Yeah...I did get them mixed up!!! :blushing:

Old 05-28-2004, 08:06 PM   #359
Downstream People

ogapahndn has a reputation beyond repute
ogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 439.14
Well today Marlena was in her house with Roman and this siren started going off (sounded like a tornado siren) anyhoo..... all the doors in the house locked. Marlena asked what was going on and Roman said it's happening again. So I'm guessing another person is showing up on the island. Maybe Tony.
ogapahndn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-29-2004, 03:48 AM   #360
PowWows.com Addicts

I saw that part yesterday :Thinking

Hmmz... on my tv :p, Roman slept over at Marlena's place (to watch over her ) In the morning, Abe stopped by and was talking to them about Lexie when the siren went on again. They dunno who it could be.

I think it's going to be Kate. Why? Sami wants to kill her. She's completely lost her marbles. :Chatter

I think Eric is behind the whole thing. Why? It appears as though the person behind it wants Roman and Marlena to be together. :Eyebrows I'm assuming Eric wants this as much as Sami did.

I also think that Patrick knows that Jack is still alive. Why? I have this gut feeling. :Chatter He's either working FOR or AGAINST Jack. I can't figure which one yet. He looks so evil but he helps Jen and the baby a lot.

Anywho.. too much time on my hands earlier SINCE THERE WAS NO HOCKEY OR BASKETBALL! :Tongue