Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Death Sentence Death Sentence

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-13-2004, 06:00 PM   #1
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86
Savings: 1.00
Question Death Sentence

Laci's husband gets the death sentence...how do you feel about this?
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-13-2004, 06:08 PM   #2
Ready to dance

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 63,056.53
Savings: 0.00
I've got mixed feelings. He probably deserves it for what he did. But I still don't believe in the ole eye-for-an-eye. Life in prison without parole would do.
wyo_rose is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-13-2004, 06:12 PM   #3
PowWows.com Addicts

Jinglin Chica has a reputation beyond repute
Jinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 250.00
If the sentence is reduced to life in prison w/o parole.... will it be really w/o parole??? What are his chances of being paroled?

I'm just wondering because I don't want him to be free. Laci can't live her life anymore, why should he?

Tough call but the lethal injection is too good for him.
Old 12-13-2004, 06:13 PM   #4
Senior Dancer

siouxper_lady has a reputation beyond reputesiouxper_lady has a reputation beyond reputesiouxper_lady has a reputation beyond repute
siouxper_lady has a reputation beyond reputesiouxper_lady has a reputation beyond reputesiouxper_lady has a reputation beyond reputesiouxper_lady has a reputation beyond reputesiouxper_lady has a reputation beyond reputesiouxper_lady has a reputation beyond reputesiouxper_lady has a reputation beyond reputesiouxper_lady has a reputation beyond reputesiouxper_lady has a reputation beyond reputesiouxper_lady has a reputation beyond reputesiouxper_lady has a reputation beyond reputesiouxper_lady has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
I don't like death either... making him sit and think about his wife and child everyday... yeah, or maybe....
Old 12-13-2004, 06:16 PM   #5
Granny:)

Items ElephantPresentRainbow
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American
Credits: 16,430.57
Im all for death sentence. He Killed the woman he supposedly loved and married and then killed his own flesh and blood...what would have been his first born son ennit??...he deserves to die...just my opinion

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

*Brown Eyed Gurl* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-13-2004, 06:18 PM   #6
Resa

Resa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond reputeResa has a reputation beyond repute
It may be harsh- but he deserves it. How could he kill her knowing his son is alive inside her. I mean he could of just got a divorce if he wasn't happy. And they found him at the mexican border w/ his hair dyed and how many thousands of dollars in his pocket? When all this first came out, I was pregnant w/ my first child, my daughter Kai and I use to think about all the things she could do and grow up to be- and that little boy never got the chance at even his first breath.
Resa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-13-2004, 07:23 PM   #7
Teen Dancer

nativemom has a reputation beyond repute
nativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond repute
This is a touchy subject......I normally would not support death sentences, but in this case it's different because I am a mother of three boys. I just don't know how someone can take a baby's life. That's just wrong.....evil. Even if they were to give him life w/o parole.....how long would he last in prison? He would probably die sooner that way. Either way he is doomed in this life and the after life. That's just wrong...... Poor baby didn't even have a chance.
Old 12-13-2004, 07:28 PM   #8
We'll See....

kiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond repute
kiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond repute
Life without Parole.......

But what is done is done, so let it be.
kiyaanii mom is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-13-2004, 07:29 PM   #9
a Peace of.........

Peacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond repute
Location: just where the southern plains end...and the hill country begin...
I am one who usually goes for the death penalty...to me..its good they gave it to him...but the thing I expected was life..because there was nothing that made it truely black and white he did it...circumstantial evidence convicted him. I, for one, believe he did it...just didn't think a jury would pull that off...

Laci and the baby are gone...and thats a shame..when people like him can walk this world amoungst us...nothing will bring them back....but at least he will pay a price for his evil ways
Old 12-13-2004, 08:46 PM   #10
Arena Director

Smokin' Ace has a reputation beyond repute
Smokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 110.00
This is a very touchy subject - and today for the first time..members of the jury were able to speak to the public. Just thinking about what their lives have been like for the last 6 months - and knowing that their lives will now forever be changed because of their civic duty. When asked why did they choose the death penalty - they very plainly said that the issue of trust was violated between a husband and wife. This man seemed to premeditate his wife's death - the man that was supposed to protect her and her son.

Their are no winners here at all...it is still a very sad day and this family, who no one knew 2 years ago, now will never be forgotten.

RIP Laci and Connor Peterson

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo
Smokin' Ace is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-13-2004, 11:23 PM   #11
I believe.... do you?

Dazzle_me_now has a reputation beyond reputeDazzle_me_now has a reputation beyond reputeDazzle_me_now has a reputation beyond reputeDazzle_me_now has a reputation beyond reputeDazzle_me_now has a reputation beyond repute
Dazzle_me_now has a reputation beyond reputeDazzle_me_now has a reputation beyond reputeDazzle_me_now has a reputation beyond reputeDazzle_me_now has a reputation beyond reputeDazzle_me_now has a reputation beyond reputeDazzle_me_now has a reputation beyond reputeDazzle_me_now has a reputation beyond reputeDazzle_me_now has a reputation beyond reputeDazzle_me_now has a reputation beyond reputeDazzle_me_now has a reputation beyond reputeDazzle_me_now has a reputation beyond reputeDazzle_me_now has a reputation beyond reputeDazzle_me_now has a reputation beyond reputeDazzle_me_now has a reputation beyond reputeDazzle_me_now has a reputation beyond reputeDazzle_me_now has a reputation beyond reputeDazzle_me_now has a reputation beyond repute
Stone him to death... and televise it on Pay Per View.

Dazzle_me_now is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-14-2004, 12:56 AM   #12
Cloud Dancer

AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokin' Ace
Their are no winners here at all...it is still a very sad day and this family, who no one knew 2 years ago, now will never be forgotten.

Absolutely.. No one wins in these situations. Nothing anyone does at this point will ever bring Laci and her son back

I would so love to say that I favored death, and upon instinct that would be true... but I think for this man; since he wanted to live the "Bachelors" life of party and seduction, let him live it in a cell for the rest of his life. Death is too easy and it wont bring Laci and Conner back.

Peace be with Laci's family and those that loved her.
AngelFeather is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-14-2004, 01:00 AM   #13
*~the REAL me~*

Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
AF..yeah good idea! Put him in a cell...hmmm with Jeffrey Dahmer!
Joe G is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-14-2004, 01:24 AM   #14
PowWows.com Addicts

badmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond repute
badmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazzle_me_now
Stone him to death... and televise it on Pay Per View.

That's cold dude. What's next selling t-shirts.
badmaninc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-14-2004, 01:26 AM   #15
PowWows.com Addicts

badmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond repute
badmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by colonah04
AF..yeah good idea! Put him in a cell...hmmm with Jeffrey Dahmer!
Only thing wrong with this is Jeffrey Dalmer was killed by fellow inmates a few years ago.

Good idea would be to put in him in a cell with Michael Jackson, when he goes to prison. That would really make money on a pay-per-view.
badmaninc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-14-2004, 01:29 AM   #16
*~the REAL me~*

Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
yeah, now that Badmaninc, would REALLY be a media circus!
Joe G is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-14-2004, 03:50 AM   #17
Teen Dancer

alamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond repute
alamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 6,518.40
The man is a slimebag and is PROBABLY guilty, but there is
a tiny element of doubt in my mind. The evidence was all
circumstantial; there were no witnesses, and as far as I
know, no forensic evidence. I would never execute anyone
convicted on only circumstantial evidence, just as I would
never execute anyone on the testimony of a jailhouse
informer.
Old 12-14-2004, 12:53 PM   #18
Ole Heathen

Badmutha has a reputation beyond reputeBadmutha has a reputation beyond reputeBadmutha has a reputation beyond reputeBadmutha has a reputation beyond reputeBadmutha has a reputation beyond reputeBadmutha has a reputation beyond reputeBadmutha has a reputation beyond reputeBadmutha has a reputation beyond reputeBadmutha has a reputation beyond reputeBadmutha has a reputation beyond reputeBadmutha has a reputation beyond reputeBadmutha has a reputation beyond reputeBadmutha has a reputation beyond reputeBadmutha has a reputation beyond reputeBadmutha has a reputation beyond repute
Not to Downplay the Significance on Laci's Murder But...

Why is this case drawing so much attention?

As sad and horrible as it is, it's not a unique case. Remember Rae Carruth? He killed his pregnant girlfriend. It was a case very similar to the one against Scott Peterson. But it didn't generate even half of the publicity, and Carruth was a celebrity having played for the Carolina Panthers.

Of course it isn't just this type of case. Elizabeth Smart's case wasn't unique either, but look at that publicity.

Not to stir a racial debate but looking at the victims in the Peterson and Smart cases, I have to wonder.
Old 12-14-2004, 03:26 PM   #19
#1 Sooner Fan

blkjack_daisy has a reputation beyond reputeblkjack_daisy has a reputation beyond reputeblkjack_daisy has a reputation beyond reputeblkjack_daisy has a reputation beyond reputeblkjack_daisy has a reputation beyond reputeblkjack_daisy has a reputation beyond reputeblkjack_daisy has a reputation beyond reputeblkjack_daisy has a reputation beyond reputeblkjack_daisy has a reputation beyond reputeblkjack_daisy has a reputation beyond reputeblkjack_daisy has a reputation beyond reputeblkjack_daisy has a reputation beyond reputeblkjack_daisy has a reputation beyond reputeblkjack_daisy has a reputation beyond reputeblkjack_daisy has a reputation beyond reputeblkjack_daisy has a reputation beyond repute
Just think that if this man just got a divorce, paid child support and alimony he would be a free man, living with the woman of his choice.

How stupid can you be...
blkjack_daisy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-14-2004, 03:48 PM   #20
Senior Dancer

citlali has a reputation beyond reputecitlali has a reputation beyond repute
citlali has a reputation beyond reputecitlali has a reputation beyond reputecitlali has a reputation beyond reputecitlali has a reputation beyond reputecitlali has a reputation beyond reputecitlali has a reputation beyond reputecitlali has a reputation beyond reputecitlali has a reputation beyond reputecitlali has a reputation beyond reputecitlali has a reputation beyond reputecitlali has a reputation beyond reputecitlali has a reputation beyond reputecitlali has a reputation beyond reputecitlali has a reputation beyond reputecitlali has a reputation beyond reputecitlali has a reputation beyond reputecitlali has a reputation beyond reputecitlali has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badmutha
Why is this case drawing so much attention?

As sad and horrible as it is, it's not a unique case. Remember Rae Carruth? He killed his pregnant girlfriend. It was a case very similar to the one against Scott Peterson. But it didn't generate even half of the publicity, and Carruth was a celebrity having played for the Carolina Panthers.

Of course it isn't just this type of case. Elizabeth Smart's case wasn't unique either, but look at that publicity.

Not to stir a racial debate but looking at the victims in the Peterson and Smart cases, I have to wonder.

Your right bad, I live in the bay area where the trial was held and thought the same thing. Right when Laci dissapeared there was a Mexican lady that was 8 months pregnant who also went missing on christmas eve. It was also thought that her bf was the one guilty, but that case did not get 1/10 of the attention that the peterson case recieved.

As far as the death penalty, I have a lot of mixed feelings about it. My father worked as a Native American Spiritual advisor on death row in the state prisons here in California. He witnessed first hand what they endured psychologically and how it affected their chikldren and families. Most are kept on death row for 20 years + before they are executed.