Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Deeply Hurt Deeply Hurt

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-24-2004, 01:23 PM   #41
Arena Director

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Smokin' Ace has a reputation beyond repute
Smokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 110.00
Savings: 0.00
I agree with you totally. That is why this thread is so important. When these horrific things happen in our lives, no one knows how you will feel or act until it happens to you, as everyone here can attest to. Each situation is different. And the general theme from it all is that love isn't supposed to feel bad. Unfortunately - the ones who give love seem to be the ones who hurt the most.

I think everyone here for there words and actions - I know that Acoma appreciates it - and well - lots of other people are looking at it too - this is what this board is about - support, love and sharing.

The biggest lesson that I think we all learn is that life is unpredictable. You just sorta go with the flow - it's all good.

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo
Smokin' Ace is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-28-2004, 12:57 PM   #42
Arena Director

Smokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond repute
How's it going, my friend? :)

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo
Old 01-29-2004, 03:06 AM   #43
Alaskan Tlingit Woman

MissTlingitAchievement has a reputation beyond reputeMissTlingitAchievement has a reputation beyond reputeMissTlingitAchievement has a reputation beyond reputeMissTlingitAchievement has a reputation beyond reputeMissTlingitAchievement has a reputation beyond reputeMissTlingitAchievement has a reputation beyond reputeMissTlingitAchievement has a reputation beyond reputeMissTlingitAchievement has a reputation beyond reputeMissTlingitAchievement has a reputation beyond reputeMissTlingitAchievement has a reputation beyond reputeMissTlingitAchievement has a reputation beyond reputeMissTlingitAchievement has a reputation beyond reputeMissTlingitAchievement has a reputation beyond reputeMissTlingitAchievement has a reputation beyond reputeMissTlingitAchievement has a reputation beyond reputeMissTlingitAchievement has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Need a update girl. Worried about you.
Old 01-29-2004, 06:46 PM   #44
Teen Dancer

Lakota_Lady is a glorious beacon of light
Credits: 755.51
Acoma - Thinking about you & wondering how your doing.
Lakota_Lady is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-29-2004, 09:58 PM   #45
commander bun-bun

Ginger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond repute
Ginger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 1.00
I was thinking to my self today how You are doing Acoma?

I know I'm not the only one. are you ok? let us know

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-29-2004, 10:27 PM   #46
Ug!

David Schneider is on a distinguished road
Dump the chump! But don't get mad, get everything.
David Schneider is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-30-2004, 10:10 AM   #47
Arena Director

Just wanted to publicly say that you are not alone - as the threads show - we are walking with you. Love to you, girl.

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo
Old 01-30-2004, 11:16 AM   #48
The Original OP CREW

AlmostThere is a name known to all
hope your feeling better!
Old 01-30-2004, 02:44 PM   #49
Tiny Tot Dancer

acoma pueblo is on a distinguished road
hanging in there

Hi everyone.
I suppose things are going well, taking it one day at a time. Heard more crap about him and her. I had to finally tell someone that I don't want to hear what she had to say about what was going on, it just brings me down. I would rather hear encourgment rather then their wild weekends together.
I deserve better I know it now, but I sure miss his attention. lol something, loneliness is hard to brush off. One day at a time. Time will heal me someday. right? Please continue to pray for me. THANK YOU ALL!!
acoma pueblo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-30-2004, 04:16 PM   #50
Arena Director

Yeah - you need to really not hear those things - because no matter how "strong" everyone tells you you are or how "strong" you feel - in this situation - everything you hear tears your heart apart. :(

And what is sad - is that you want to hear it in a way - but you have to just stop listening - change the subject - remember - everyone loves juice - don't let them have yours! Ask how about those Carolina Panthers? Hey did you see the Superbowl? Pass the chips ~~ do whatever you have to get away from hurtful words....then walk away and cry your eyes out or scream out loud.

If someone close to you continues to bring you info like that - nicely tell them what part of my heart broken in two makes for good conversation? They may be stunned - but maybe they will get it. Now if you go out and ask about it....then get ready for what you might hear....and it will hurt....but know that you asked. Not all people have tact. They just want to blah, blah, blah....

You are doing great...remember again - you are not alone...I had a similar setback the other week - nothing anyone told me or didn't tell me - just something that I saw - and it was tough.

Hey - if you were close to me, i would take you to dinner with me and my daughter and my parents tonight. Of course, your girls are more than welcome too....They are walking this too.

Here's hugs, love - these situations all happen for reasons and we realize along the way that maybe, just maybe, these men aren't the men we needed them to be. WE also learn that maybe we all could do some changing....reflect on you and what makes you smile.

And get a rabbit (joking). Making you smile I hope....:)

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo
Old 01-30-2004, 04:22 PM   #51
Arena Director

And you are healing --- slowly. Everyday you are growing more and more...you are doing so great.....

Remember Acoma - with your sharing, you are showing others caring - and maybe - even tho it may be such an incredibly painful walk right now - there is someone out there who is reading this and not posting - but receiving blessings from your words - they are or have experienced too....

I am looking forward to a great weekend with my family - I am so blessed - my mom and dad are coming down for a few days just to spoil their babies...I am 41 - but I am still very blessed to have my family and their love....I cherish my time with them...I haven't always done that, but my whole life has changed in the last few months, and I am thankful for every challenge - it is making me stronger.

Have a great weekend - it will be fine. There are some great books out there.....drown yourself in a book that will make you think. And smile....Love to you.

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo
Old 01-30-2004, 04:53 PM   #52
Pork chopsh n appleshaush

Dezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond repute
Awwww, everything will be alright...you'll see, just give it time ACOMA (Hugs). Also, good for you for standing your ground on not listening to the "gossip"....Stay strong and engulf yourself with things to do, that way you won't just "think" about all of it....:huddle:.

~ Ah nech me hewet ~ :49:
Dezgn8veDriver is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-30-2004, 06:46 PM   #53
Dancer

akuluk is on a distinguished road
Acoma

I hope you are feeling stronger, it is hard missing them and feeling lonely. But in time you will heal and be stong again. You will find your strength in you daughters they are true gifts from the Creator and we as Women and honoured in having these gifts. Your daughters will keep you strong. I think the hardest thing to get through is the hurt of why they "do these things" to us when we never try to hurt them "only to love them". Or why they don't want us are we not good enough. But we are good we are beautiful and we respect ourselves. A women who would take a man from his family and his wife has no respect for herself. All of these will pass in time and it may seem like it is taking along time but it will pass. You are strong you are good and your are beautiful and remember that. Keep you head up high and smile.

Akuluk
akuluk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-30-2004, 11:24 PM   #54
Ug!

David Schneider is on a distinguished road
Re: hanging in there

Quote:
Originally posted by acoma pueblo

I deserve better I know it now, but I sure miss his attention.
Dump the chump or be a chump.
David Schneider is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2004, 12:07 PM   #55
Arena Director

Re: Acoma

Quote:
Originally posted by akuluk
I hope you are feeling stronger, it is hard missing them and feeling lonely. But in time you will heal and be stong again. You will find your strength in you daughters they are true gifts from the Creator and we as Women and honoured in having these gifts. Your daughters will keep you strong. I think the hardest thing to get through is the hurt of why they "do these things" to us when we never try to hurt them "only to love them". Or why they don't want us are we not good enough. But we are good we are beautiful and we respect ourselves. A women who would take a man from his family and his wife has no respect for herself. All of these will pass in time and it may seem like it is taking along time but it will pass. You are strong you are good and your are beautiful and remember that. Keep you head up high and smile.

Akuluk
Amen, sista! Amen!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo
Old 02-01-2004, 10:51 PM   #56
Alaskan Tlingit Woman

MissTlingitAchievement has a reputation beyond reputeMissTlingitAchievement has a reputation beyond reputeMissTlingitAchievement has a reputation beyond reputeMissTlingitAchievement has a reputation beyond reputeMissTlingitAchievement has a reputation beyond reputeMissTlingitAchievement has a reputation beyond reputeMissTlingitAchievement has a reputation beyond reputeMissTlingitAchievement has a reputation beyond reputeMissTlingitAchievement has a reputation beyond reputeMissTlingitAchievement has a reputation beyond reputeMissTlingitAchievement has a reputation beyond reputeMissTlingitAchievement has a reputation beyond reputeMissTlingitAchievement has a reputation beyond reputeMissTlingitAchievement has a reputation beyond reputeMissTlingitAchievement has a reputation beyond reputeMissTlingitAchievement has a reputation beyond repute
Re: hanging in there

Quote:
Originally posted by acoma pueblo
Hi everyone.
I suppose things are going well, taking it one day at a time. Heard more crap about him and her. I had to finally tell someone that I don't want to hear what she had to say about what was going on, it just brings me down. I would rather hear encourgment rather then their wild weekends together.
I deserve better I know it now, but I sure miss his attention. lol something, loneliness is hard to brush off. One day at a time. Time will heal me someday. right? Please continue to pray for me. THANK YOU ALL!!

Time is healing you now as you talk about your pains. Over a period of time you will be healed.

Kudos to you on telling them to stop telling you about what ever those two did.
Old 02-01-2004, 10:53 PM   #57
Alaskan Tlingit Woman

Re: Re: hanging in there

Quote:
Originally posted by David Schneider
Dump the chump or be a chump.
It is perfectly ok to miss someones attention. But to know that you don't need it and you could find better is great. She seems to know to move on.