Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree44Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat The Den....Join other posting addicts in here! The Den....Join other posting addicts in here!

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-13-2008, 09:49 AM   #17721
Happy Beading Woman

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
ac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond repute
ac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 11,377.59
Savings: 1.00
LBW....good luck at the pow wow and have fun!
Old 06-13-2008, 09:04 PM   #17722
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 65,666.19
Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyJo View Post
Hey Wardancer,
Any of those tornado's get close to you?
My neice and her husband live in Chapman, Kansas.....they were lucky, just minor damage to their house.......the rest of the town is pretty devestated.
But anyway, just wondered about you and Plumes and if you guys were all okay.
Take care!
so far , so good !
Hope everyone has a safe and fun weekend !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
wardancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-13-2008, 09:46 PM   #17723
Student, always learning

whitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiffany.redfeather View Post
oh yea... lol

the guy that told me he was going with me... backed out

dan... sigh*

i can understand he just got home... but i took his words but had a feelin he'd back out!
Prolly better that you went alone. Im sooo excited for you! Wish I was still there.

Peace, Love, and many blessings,
White Wave
whitewave is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-13-2008, 09:56 PM   #17724
Student, always learning

whitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by wardancer View Post
Hi Tiff , spot , A.C. ,LBW , and everyone else......I'm still around ! Lots going on in my lil world.......not all good....hell not much good at all !I just as well spill it though.....after 33 years my wife and I are calling it quits......we've just grown too far apart and now it's time to go for that big "D"...........Lots of emotions rolling around so if I seem not myself at times , that's why.....Not too many on here know , but there it is .....out in the open !
My older kids are trying to place blame , but there is no "other" I wasn't cheatin , just tired of being miserable...........Time to go !
So anyway , life goes on and somehow we'll sort out the last 33 years and move on........Hopefully she'll be somewhat senseable about it and we can get this done in a reasonable fashion.........It's been building for a lot of years , I was just tryin to make it 'till Drew was 18......decided I just couldn't do it anymore .
If you find the time ya could throw a prayer in for me/us...........that guy upstairs always takes care of me ! Thanks , and Laterzzzzzz
Wow WD sorry to hear it....but i guess everything happens for a reason. I will keep you in my prayers!

White Wave
Old 06-13-2008, 09:59 PM   #17725
Student, always learning

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiffany.redfeather View Post
MY DADS BEST FRIEND THAT MOVED CLOSE TO CLYDE PARK AND WILSALL OUT IN MONTANA, HIS HORSE IS REALLY SICK.

its common thing for horses out there to get this.

they did a test where they stick a camera tube down the horses mouth in its throat and seen that only half of the horses muscles are being used to swallow anything. the other half of the neck dont work. the valve to the stomach dont work right either. they usually use steriods ot even it out an get them working agian an if not the horse will die.

it is a bred an trained off the nez perce rez and he bought it fair an square bout three years ago. he is a nice horse!

please pray for his horse. he is like an uncle to me he lived and been here all my life but the past 2 1/2 years, just since he moved out there. he is coming to visit this month but i will be gone on the longest walk!

thank you for reading and if you do pray for him thank you too. his name is boomer!

Photobucket
Hes beautiful! How sad.

White Wave
Old 06-15-2008, 07:04 AM   #17726
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Good Morning All ! Just running thru all the threads....Hope everyone has a wonderful day !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 06-16-2008, 12:11 PM   #17727
FANMAKR

spottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond repute
spottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 819.61
Hey everybody, haven't been posting as much....but I'm still around! LOL Just haven't had much to say I guess. Been kinda taking it easy the last week or so. I'm doing a little carving. Making something for my dad.
Hope everyone else is doing ok. Feel free to get a hold of me if ya wanna chat

https://www.facebook.com/SpottedeagleFans
spottedeagle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-16-2008, 12:41 PM   #17728
Senior Dancer

nativedancer5 has a reputation beyond reputenativedancer5 has a reputation beyond reputenativedancer5 has a reputation beyond reputenativedancer5 has a reputation beyond reputenativedancer5 has a reputation beyond reputenativedancer5 has a reputation beyond reputenativedancer5 has a reputation beyond reputenativedancer5 has a reputation beyond reputenativedancer5 has a reputation beyond reputenativedancer5 has a reputation beyond reputenativedancer5 has a reputation beyond reputenativedancer5 has a reputation beyond reputenativedancer5 has a reputation beyond reputenativedancer5 has a reputation beyond reputenativedancer5 has a reputation beyond reputenativedancer5 has a reputation beyond reputenativedancer5 has a reputation beyond reputenativedancer5 has a reputation beyond reputenativedancer5 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 384.00
Savings: 0.98
HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE!!!!!!!! hope all you fathers out there had a wonderful Fathers Day!!!!! hope everyone has a great Monday!!!!!!
nativedancer5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-16-2008, 09:28 PM   #17729
commander bun-bun

Ginger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond repute
Ginger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond repute
Hi everyone daym I haven't been here in almost a year

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2008, 01:27 AM   #17730
BOM CHICKA WAHWAAAAAAAAH

lilbigwoman has a reputation beyond reputelilbigwoman has a reputation beyond reputelilbigwoman has a reputation beyond repute
lilbigwoman has a reputation beyond reputelilbigwoman has a reputation beyond reputelilbigwoman has a reputation beyond reputelilbigwoman has a reputation beyond reputelilbigwoman has a reputation beyond reputelilbigwoman has a reputation beyond reputelilbigwoman has a reputation beyond reputelilbigwoman has a reputation beyond reputelilbigwoman has a reputation beyond reputelilbigwoman has a reputation beyond reputelilbigwoman has a reputation beyond reputelilbigwoman has a reputation beyond reputelilbigwoman has a reputation beyond reputelilbigwoman has a reputation beyond reputelilbigwoman has a reputation beyond reputelilbigwoman has a reputation beyond reputelilbigwoman has a reputation beyond reputelilbigwoman has a reputation beyond reputelilbigwoman has a reputation beyond reputelilbigwoman has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ac_miss View Post
LBW....good luck at the pow wow and have fun!
I didn't compete...anyways...UTAH IS FREAKIN HOT!!! The weather & Them Natives...WOOOOEEEEE!!! LMAO...anyways, it was a good road trip. Got home Monday morning around 440a...so I decided to stay home from work. Coulda done 1/2 a day...but I wasn't feelin it...LOL...jest stayed home and vegged with the lil'punk dog that chewed up my 'ol faithful work shoes...PUNK!!! Anyways...pix are up on myspace...gotta do some tweakin to put them up on mytribalspace. But yah...have a good night and I'll talk to you tomorrow!!! (tuesday)

lilbigwoman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2008, 06:37 AM   #17731
FANMAKR

spottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond repute
spottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 819.61
Goood Mooooorrrrrrnnnniiiiiinnnnnnngggggg!!! Hope everyone has a greay day today!!! Thinking maybe I'll start workin on this fan again today.

https://www.facebook.com/SpottedeagleFans
spottedeagle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2008, 09:35 AM   #17732
Happy Beading Woman

ac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond repute
ac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond repute
good morning! seems like I haven't been here in soooo long. Been busy at work. I've also had to train a new temporary employee, so it's been busy. Today will be busy, too. Gotta work on some mailouts to homeowners on the rez.

Well, have a good day!!
Old 06-18-2008, 11:10 AM   #17733
BOM CHICKA WAHWAAAAAAAAH

lilbigwoman has a reputation beyond reputelilbigwoman has a reputation beyond reputelilbigwoman has a reputation beyond repute
lilbigwoman has a reputation beyond reputelilbigwoman has a reputation beyond reputelilbigwoman has a reputation beyond reputelilbigwoman has a reputation beyond reputelilbigwoman has a reputation beyond reputelilbigwoman has a reputation beyond reputelilbigwoman has a reputation beyond reputelilbigwoman has a reputation beyond reputelilbigwoman has a reputation beyond reputelilbigwoman has a reputation beyond reputelilbigwoman has a reputation beyond reputelilbigwoman has a reputation beyond reputelilbigwoman has a reputation beyond reputelilbigwoman has a reputation beyond reputelilbigwoman has a reputation beyond reputelilbigwoman has a reputation beyond reputelilbigwoman has a reputation beyond reputelilbigwoman has a reputation beyond reputelilbigwoman has a reputation beyond reputelilbigwoman has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Well Denzies...what it is y'all? Anyways, lastnight, my company slow-pitch team won their first game. WOO HOO! After that, I played another game with my buddy Brentski. We won that game too. Then after that, we went out for a lil'bit. I was so tired from all that exercise...I left to go home early. I got so much stuff to do to get ready for my Memorials coming up on July 4. OMG...I'm so anxious for them. Wildhorse Pow Wow will be my first appearance as PWs.Com Princess *YAY*. Anyways, I gotta jump on a conference call. Talk at y'all in a bit!!!

Old 06-18-2008, 11:44 AM   #17734
Happy Beading Woman

Good morning!! Awww....Lilbigwoman beat me here. *ROFL* Jk. Well........not much is going on here with me. It rained yesterday and the forecast said there wasn't any rain slated for the week. Well, it surprised the hell out of me when it rained yesterday as I was going into town. Dark clouds were everywhere, and when I walked into walmart, the lights flickered and then the lights went out for a couple of seconds. Crazy!!!

Anyways, just been really busy at work. I think it's slowed down now, so I'm glad.

Well, gotta run some errands.
Old 06-18-2008, 02:18 PM   #17735
Pow Wow Committee

Items DollElephantDolphin
LISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond repute
LISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 29,042.25
Savings: 2.03

Everyone.......jus thought I'd drop by and say Hi to y'all......

Anywhoo, hope you guys have a nice day!!
Old 06-18-2008, 11:26 PM   #17736
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
Dang Lisa , where you been hidin' ??? LOL
Good to see ya around !

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 06-19-2008, 10:54 AM   #17737
BOM CHICKA WAHWAAAAAAAAH

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ac_miss View Post
Good morning!! Awww....Lilbigwoman beat me here. *ROFL* Jk. Well........not much is going on here with me. It rained yesterday and the forecast said there wasn't any rain slated for the week. Well, it surprised the hell out of me when it rained yesterday as I was going into town. Dark clouds were everywhere, and when I walked into walmart, the lights flickered and then the lights went out for a couple of seconds. Crazy!!!

Anyways, just been really busy at work. I think it's slowed down now, so I'm glad.

Well, gotta run some errands.
This makes two days in a row enit AC? HAHAHA

Old 06-19-2008, 11:15 AM   #17738
~lethargic state of mind~

Items Elephant
Mud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond repute
Mud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond repute
Location: in the lil box beating the crap out of the other stick figure
Credits: 3,447.42
Morning.
Dang . . . im so tired. . . well, kinda sorta.
I was in a training class tuesday and yesterday. I enjoyed the classes, very interesting, and full of info. Tuesdy's class was on "excellent customer sevice". Wednesday's class was "how to deal w/ diffucult ppl". I really enjoyed wednesday's class, an eye opener about me. It also had a few tips about anger managment. All-in-all, i had a great 2 days. Now im glad to be back in the office. I want to try some of the techniques i learned on my boss. Why?? 'cause he is one of the 'diffucult' ppl i encounter
Mud_Woman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-19-2008, 02:33 PM   #17739
Happy Beading Woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbigwoman View Post
This makes two days in a row enit AC? HAHAHA
Geez, I'll say. *LOL*

Hi Peeps! NOthing groovy happening with me today. It's boring but I did order some more office supplies, so I'm actually looking forward to the delivery. I wanna get better organized. Now that I have some help around the office, I can do the things I need to do like take old files and store it somewhere else. We're approaching a new fiscal year as well so we're gonna be moving some stuff around. Whew!

Well, Happy Posting!
Old 06-19-2008, 02:34 PM   #17740
Happy Beading Woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mud_Woman View Post
Morning.
Dang . . . im so tired. . . well, kinda sorta.
I was in a training class tuesday and yesterday. I enjoyed the classes, very interesting, and full of info. Tuesdy's class was on "excellent customer sevice". Wednesday's class was "how to deal w/ diffucult ppl". I really enjoyed wednesday's class, an eye opener about me. It also had a few tips about anger managment. All-in-all, i had a great 2 days. Now im glad to be back in the office. I want to try some of the techniques i learned on my boss. Why?? 'cause he is one of the 'diffucult' ppl i encounter
Good luck with that! Maybe he should've attended the classes, eh? *LOL*