Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree3Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat "dig the pig!!!" "dig the pig!!!"

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-18-2017, 12:33 AM   #21
Pow Wow Visitor
 
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
iwaspigheaded is an unknown quantity at this point
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 3
Credits: 301.35
Savings: 0.00
over 5 years gone, but I'm back, but not completely the same ...Sh*t got seriously f*cked up
iwaspigheaded is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-01-2018, 12:55 AM   #22
Pow Wow Visitor
 
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
iwaspigheaded is an unknown quantity at this point
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 3
Credits: 301.35
Savings: 0.00
where's everyone at?
iwaspigheaded is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-01-2018, 03:04 AM   #23
Tiny Tot Dancer
 
ChildrenFromTheSun's Avatar
 
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
ChildrenFromTheSun is an unknown quantity at this point
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Nunyabizness
Posts: 36
Credits: 1,874.24
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwaspigheaded View Post
over 5 years gone, but I'm back, but not completely the same ...Sh*t got seriously f*cked up
How do we know if you're not just some random, creepy imposter, HUH?

Anyways, looks like you've came back at a point where this site wasn't nearly as active as it was in the past. This is unfortunately the case for so many forums.

As someone who very recently just registered here I'm not surprised this forum lacks activity though at first glance, since indigenous Americans in the US are only around a few million...

PS: I (kinda) love bacon :)
ChildrenFromTheSun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-01-2018, 03:30 AM   #24
Pow Wow Visitor
 
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
iwaspigheaded is an unknown quantity at this point
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 3
Credits: 301.35
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildrenFromTheSun View Post
How do we know if you're not just some random, creepy imposter, HUH?

Anyways, looks like you've came back at a point where this site wasn't nearly as active as it was in the past. This is unfortunately the case for so many forums.

As someone who very recently just registered here I'm not surprised this forum lacks activity though at first glance, since indigenous Americans in the US are only around a few million...

PS: I (kinda) love bacon :)
As a visitor why would you even dare to speak? Zeke I could see as he's just as big of an @sshole. but who the f%ck are you? go sit down jerky
iwaspigheaded is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-01-2018, 09:01 PM   #25
Tiny Tot Dancer
 
ChildrenFromTheSun's Avatar
 
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
ChildrenFromTheSun is an unknown quantity at this point
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Nunyabizness
Posts: 36
Credits: 1,874.24
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwaspigheaded View Post
As a visitor why would you even dare to speak? Zeke I could see as he's just as big of an @sshole. but who the f%ck are you? go sit down jerky
You're one to talk! In case you haven't realized, you're technically a visitor too fool! What makes you think you can tell me what to do, HUH?



(PS: I was only fooling around! Nothing serious)
ChildrenFromTheSun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

    

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Join PowWows.com Today!

Your Guide to Native American Pow Wows Since 1996

Register For Free

Enjoy the benefits of being a member of PowWows.com!

Join our Native American online community focused on Pow Wow singing, dancing, crafts, Native American music, Native American videos, and more.

Add your Pow Wow to our Calendar

Share your photos and videos

Play games, enter contests, and much more!






New Threads

Pow Wow Calendar Search

 
Month: Year:

Location:
Facebook Profile Images

Videos

Featured Articles

Dance Styles

Crafts

Gallery