PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture

PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture (http://forums.powwows.com/)
-   Chit Chat (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/)
-   -   Dirty trick techno! (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/dirty-trick-techno-61915/)

APACHEFIRE 12-22-2011 11:35 AM

Dirty trick techno!
 
no fair using your computer knowledge to get me knocked off the site just so you can post more and faster! SPIFFFFT!

xTekno 12-22-2011 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by APACHEFIRE (Post 1504537)
no fair using your computer knowledge to get me knocked off the site just so you can post more and faster! SPIFFFFT!

What?

Have you been looking at the Leader Boards again? :hypocrite

xTekno 12-22-2011 11:51 AM

You and @trouble are still leading in the rankings!

xTekno 12-22-2011 11:57 AM

In fact, you are leading in the following:

Points for Threads
Points for Thread Ratings Given
Points for Polls Posted
Points for Poll Votes

But you show only one trophy for all of them!!

xTekno 12-22-2011 12:00 PM

And here I heard you liked it DIRTY!!

APACHEFIRE 12-22-2011 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno (Post 1504546)
In fact, you are leading in the following:

Points for Threads
Points for Thread Ratings Given
Points for Polls Posted
Points for Poll Votes

But you show only one trophy for all of them!!

well thanks for the info..but i dont look at those....i just do what i do and i do it for fun....not for the points...i like to talk to people and play these games.....if more would play them faster like EYES used to...it would be more fun!
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno (Post 1504548)
And here I heard you liked it DIRTY!!

not me...im not the DIRTY one...you be thinkin of PIGHEADED.....or yourself! **laughin**

xTekno 12-22-2011 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by APACHEFIRE (Post 1504552)
well thanks for the info..but i dont look at those....i just do what i do and i do it for fun....not for the points...i like to talk to people and play these games.....if more would play them faster like EYES used to...it would be more fun!


not me...im not the DIRTY one...you be thinkin of PIGHEADED.....or yourself! **laughin**



Speaking of @eyesrbrown4areason - haven't heard from her for awhile.

Or even @storyteller!

xTekno 12-22-2011 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno (Post 1504554)
Speaking of @eyesrbrown4areason - haven't heard from her for awhile.

Or even @storyteller!

and @asmajol too!!

APACHEFIRE 12-22-2011 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno (Post 1504554)
Speaking of @eyesrbrown4areason - haven't heard from her for awhile.

Or even @storyteller!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno (Post 1504555)
and @asmajol too!!

ah know....ever since the RHYMIN THREAD closed...all of em just left the place....kinda weird. and sad. all muh friends left...no body to rhyme with now.

APACHEFIRE 12-22-2011 12:09 PM

w30..where is she?

xTekno 12-22-2011 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by APACHEFIRE (Post 1504558)
w30..where is she?

I thing @w30 married @WD40!! :confused_

xTekno 12-22-2011 12:12 PM

@APACHEFIRE, do you like your trophy after your name?

Grits & Beans 12-22-2011 12:21 PM

tech tricked me once, that sneaky devil :hysterica

xTekno 12-22-2011 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grits & Beans (Post 1504565)
tech tricked me once, that sneaky devil :hysterica

@Grits & Beans, what did I do?

I am not a trickster!! :tounge_sm

soopashinaab 12-22-2011 12:25 PM

Can anybody tell me where I'm at?? I think I stumbled through the wrong door! Again! :confused_

xTekno 12-22-2011 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soopashinaab (Post 1504568)
Can anybody tell me where I'm at?? I think I stumbled through the wrong door! Again! :confused_

@soopashinaab, you are right at home!! :hypocrite

APACHEFIRE 12-22-2011 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno (Post 1504559)
I thing @w30 married @WD40!! :confused_

OHHH BROTHERRRR! **laughin**
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno (Post 1504560)
@APACHEFIRE, do you like your trophy after your name?

yes..its ok..but i liked my POWWOW COMMITTE one better! it went poof!
Quote:

Originally Posted by Grits & Beans (Post 1504565)
tech tricked me once, that sneaky devil :hysterica

arent all men?...HIYA BEANZ!
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno (Post 1504567)
@Grits & Beans, what did I do?

I am not a trickster!! :tounge_sm

maybe it was you...and maybe it wasnt....but when i started playing along with the friends posting thing..i got booted....but good.

yaahl 12-22-2011 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soopashinaab (Post 1504568)
Can anybody tell me where I'm at?? I think I stumbled through the wrong door! Again! :confused_

Come sit over here...on the confused couch. Your caregiver will be along shortly to take you back to the old man ward. :)

xTekno 12-22-2011 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yaahl (Post 1504573)
Come sit over here...on the confused couch. Your caregiver will be along shortly to take you back to the old man ward. :)

Good one @yaahl, @soopashinaab will be taken care of well here. @APACHEFIRE and @Grits & Beans will take good care of him!! :thumbsup:

Grits & Beans 12-22-2011 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yaahl (Post 1504573)
Come sit over here...on the confused couch. Your caregiver will be along shortly to take you back to the old man ward. :)

:hysterica


http://www.cityoffilms.com/wp-conten...07/stiller.gif


:hysterica :hysterica


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1
Copyright 2006, PowWows.com, LLC