Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Everybody needs to... Everybody needs to...

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-20-2005, 11:32 PM   #1
Like my new toy?

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Privateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 30.00
Savings: 1.00
Everybody needs to...

... Thank Paul G. for hosting this website. Someone has really ticked me off making comments about Paul without even meeting him on two other threads. My mom-in-law ran a site similar to this one and it took alot of her time, energy, money, and health. She eventually had to close that site because it became too much for her. Paul you are doing a hell of a job, and keep up the great work.
Illegitimis nil carborundum,
Privateer6 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2005, 12:58 AM   #2
Cloud Dancer

AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Once again I agree...
I cant belive the mentality of sum people. come here and trash the site.. calling it catered to WHITES.. LMAO.. yeah it IS.. and to Ndns... Chinese... blacks... Arabs..ect. Thats WHY its called a public forum. The site was intended to bring people of ALL nations together.. not just NAtive NAtions.. for those that are unfortunate to know little.. this place provides a place fer people to learn and gain knowledge. I have seen many people get upset that whites are ignorant to the Natives.. yet when a white wants to know and learn they get rejected and called wannabe by the same ones complaining bout white ignorance, than turn on another tribe fer having knowledge and interest in thier own.. LMAO... seems kinda stupid and hypocritical. get over it.. LMAO... Be proud that people want to learn about your people... be wise in the fact they YOU are educating these simple minds to KNOW better and understand and respect our Native traditions and culture. I belive if youre NOT willing to share about yourslef or your people than you have NO right to complain about the ignorance because its already being displayed by such people that want to keep it ALL to themselves.
Granted there are SUM things that should NOT be discussed with outsiders but there is the other stuff that was meant to be shared with the world and PAUL you have been instrumental in making that happen , closing the gap and helping to open minds THANKYOU

~~~ Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up. ~~~

AngelFeather is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2005, 01:19 AM   #3
~~~ Jedi Color Guard ~~~

SingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond repute
SingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 105.03
Thank you, Paul!

Thank you for all the work you've done with this site and for keeping it a public forum. May we all find the courtesy in our hearts to keep our minds open to everything you've done to make it so.

Good job, Paul.

"We could learn a lot from a box of crayons:
some sharp, some pretty, some dull,
some have weird names, & all different colors,
but they have to learn to live in the same box." ~ Anon
SingingDeer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2005, 01:28 AM   #4
PowWows.com Addicts

Roobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Paul!

Keep up the awesome work!
Roobz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2005, 05:46 AM   #5
PowWows.com Addicts

badmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond repute
badmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Hey Paul G dude, I think you are the greatest thing since sliced bread. I believe that I will change my youngest son's name to yours. Ok do I get some green beads now.
badmaninc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2005, 10:18 AM   #6
Webmaster

Items PresentUser Name Style ChangeSteal PointsCake
Paul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond repute
Paul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 9,940.82
Thanks everyone!!
Paul G is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2005, 10:19 AM   #7
Webmaster

Items PresentUser Name Style ChangeSteal PointsCake
Paul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond repute
Paul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 9,940.82
Quote:
Originally Posted by GJJudd
... Thank Paul G. for hosting this website. Someone has really ticked me off making comments about Paul without even meeting him on two other threads. My mom-in-law ran a site similar to this one and it took alot of her time, energy, money, and health. She eventually had to close that site because it became too much for her. Paul you are doing a hell of a job, and keep up the great work.
Illegitimis nil carborundum,

Illegitimis nil carborundum! That's funny!! Thanks I won't let them!
Paul G is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2005, 11:28 AM   #8
PowWows.com Addicts

~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Hey Paul, ya know we love you, dude. Even some of us that didn't post over there were watching it and IM each other, yeah, we were ralling around the guy ready to protect you and this website. I have said it before...It is home to us and we ARE like a family. There is alot of fighting on the internet, with all the different personalities here, we all respect one another, we may disagree at times but we don't let it ruin this site or our friendships with each other. Thank You Paul, for having the vision for this site and keeping it real.

But I've been told it's the other way around!
~pathwalker~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2005, 01:10 PM   #9
Like my new toy?

Privateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 30.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul G
Illegitimis nil carborundum! That's funny!! Thanks I won't let them!

Well we do have kids on this site, had to make it a PG rating.

Again keep up the great work and "MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!"
Privateer6 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2005, 09:31 PM   #10
Biboon omaa

White Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond repute
White Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,966.54
Cool

Chi Migwetch Paul Many Thank yous in Ojibwe
OK Niji we are running a train with red over yellow at this powwow.
White Powwow Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2005, 02:30 PM   #11
Tiny Tot Dancer

SideSteppinMom has a reputation beyond reputeSideSteppinMom has a reputation beyond repute
SideSteppinMom has a reputation beyond reputeSideSteppinMom has a reputation beyond reputeSideSteppinMom has a reputation beyond reputeSideSteppinMom has a reputation beyond reputeSideSteppinMom has a reputation beyond reputeSideSteppinMom has a reputation beyond reputeSideSteppinMom has a reputation beyond reputeSideSteppinMom has a reputation beyond reputeSideSteppinMom has a reputation beyond reputeSideSteppinMom has a reputation beyond reputeSideSteppinMom has a reputation beyond reputeSideSteppinMom has a reputation beyond reputeSideSteppinMom has a reputation beyond reputeSideSteppinMom has a reputation beyond reputeSideSteppinMom has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelFeather
Once again I agree...
I cant belive the mentality of sum people. come here and trash the site.. calling it catered to WHITES.. LMAO.. yeah it IS.. and to Ndns... Chinese... blacks... Arabs..ect. Thats WHY its called a public forum. The site was intended to bring people of ALL nations together.. not just NAtive NAtions.. for those that are unfortunate to know little.. this place provides a place fer people to learn and gain knowledge. I have seen many people get upset that whites are ignorant to the Natives.. yet when a white wants to know and learn they get rejected and called wannabe by the same ones complaining bout white ignorance, than turn on another tribe fer having knowledge and interest in thier own.. LMAO... seems kinda stupid and hypocritical. get over it.. LMAO... Be proud that people want to learn about your people... be wise in the fact they YOU are educating these simple minds to KNOW better and understand and respect our Native traditions and culture. I belive if youre NOT willing to share about yourslef or your people than you have NO right to complain about the ignorance because its already being displayed by such people that want to keep it ALL to themselves.
Granted there are SUM things that should NOT be discussed with outsiders but there is the other stuff that was meant to be shared with the world and PAUL you have been instrumental in making that happen , closing the gap and helping to open minds THANKYOU
Thanks Paul!
Old 05-23-2005, 03:08 PM   #12
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86
Thumbs up

chi-megwitch paul... theres always gonna be some goombas but theres WAY more kewl people than those idiots..i really like the way this site is set up...i notice that there is a lot of work that goes into it..
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links