Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Farewell To my beloved....... Farewell To my beloved.......

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-16-2004, 01:26 AM   #1
is lost in reality...

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute
50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where no buffalo roam, but the prairie dogs do.....
Credits: 404.87
Savings: 1.00
Farewell To my beloved.......

Just letting you all know that my darling wife, Echo4Tango or Echo, is leaving for a deployment tomorrow night and she won't be back until sometime in spring. She's headed back to the middle east with her ship to commence operations in support of Operation Iraqi/Enduring Freedom. Our daughter seems to be alright for the moment, she knows momma is going somewhere, so it's going to be tough and challenging to watch over her and reassure her that her mommy is coming home soon. Please drop some words of encouragement every once in awhile to her email : dicksot@bonhomme-richard.navy.mil
Keep her up to date on pws.com gossip and whatnot, LOL......

All I gots to say is hang in there babe, I love you and we are all praying for your safe and quick return.......

Throughout all time, I've sought
the woman who would be mine
I believe you've ended my love drought,
for your the one for all time.
When we lay eyes upon each other
It's a love like no other
For your the one for me,
and I, for you
You need to hurry back, see..
For without you, What am I to do?

50calNDN and my lil .22 waiting for Echo on the ocean shore...........

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.
50cal is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-16-2004, 05:27 AM   #2
**KB Supporter**

little wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond repute
little wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 36.82
[QUOTE=50calNDN]Just letting you all know that my darling wife, Echo4Tango or Echo, is leaving for a deployment tomorrow night and she won't be back until sometime in spring. She's headed back to the middle east with her ship to commence operations in support of Operation Iraqi/Enduring Freedom. Our daughter seems to be alright for the moment, she knows momma is going somewhere, so it's going to be tough and challenging to watch over her and reassure her that her mommy is coming home soon. Please drop some words of encouragement every once in awhile to her email : dicksot@bonhomme-richard.navy.mil
Keep her up to date on pws.com gossip and whatnot, LOL......

All I gots to say is hang in there babe, I love you and we are all praying for your safe and quick return.......

For your the one for me,

Awww That is soo sweet! I will be sure to email her! Thanks for leting me know.. I will keep her in my daily prayers as well as all the other military men and women!

Last edited by little wolf; 09-16-2004 at 05:40 AM..
little wolf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-16-2004, 08:58 AM   #3
Senior Dancer

River Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 0.00
This really brings it home for me. Democracy. Love of country. The life we have here compared to folks in other countries. It seems only fitting that in a democracy we women serve our country just as the men have. I see no contradiction in women, who in our culture are supposed to be considered sacred because we bring forth life, also acting as warriors. times have changed. What hasn't changed is that life is still sacred--life and freedom--and that, to me, is why we are over there. Some see it as imposing the will of the US on vulnerable countries. I have to see it as our wanting to safeguard the world from falling back and becoming the communist/fascist place it was in earlier times. Humanity must move forward and be inclusive so that all people, all races and ethnicities, have an opportunity to thrive, and they can't under dictatorships and genocide. No one said that progress is easy or painless. There will be pain and losses but they are necessary to reach the goal.

When I think of Echo going overseas I am reminded of my former father-in-law; a retired Lt.Commander in the Navy and all the Tours of duty he made; while his wife held down the fort back home, keeping the kids healthy, the bills paid, etc. Both are noble pursuits--being on the front line for the reasons stated above and being here at home caring for the loved ones of the soldier so he/she can do their job knowing those loved ones are being looked after. It's just that this time the roles are reversed. I see us supporting two warriors--the warrior in the trenches (or ocean) which is Echo and the warrior on the home front--which is 50. Prayers and support to both of them during the challenging months ahead.
"The Cleveland Indians are going to change their name. They don't want to be known as a team that perpetuates racial stereotypes. From now on they're just going to be called the Indians." - Native Comedian Vaughn Eaglebear, Colville/Lakota
River Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-16-2004, 09:48 AM   #4
...more than a feeling...

~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute
~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,038.37
:Angel2 Take care and come back safe soon!
~Journey~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-16-2004, 10:33 AM   #5
Pow Wow Visitor

Medievalbelle will become famous soon enough
50calNDN,

that message was the sweetest thing I've seen in a while.
I wish you and your daughter all the best in mom's absence. And Echo, thanks for serving our country. Take care of yourself.
Medievalbelle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-16-2004, 10:36 AM   #6
PowWows.com Addicts

Jinglin Chica has a reputation beyond repute
Jinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 250.00
:huddle: Take care Echo!!

Prayers for the whole family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50calNDN
For your the one for me,
and I, for you
Awwww!! :2:
Old 09-16-2004, 11:22 AM   #7
We'll See....

kiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond repute
kiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond repute

That is the most beautiful thing I have read. I wish you and your family (especially Echo) peace and success. I hope your know how much I appreciate the sacrifies your family is making to keep my family safe and free.

Bi kee hoozhogo shi ee nath doo.

K-Mom.

(Please over look my navajo spelling)
kiyaanii mom is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-16-2004, 11:33 AM   #8
Dineth Hearth Throth

BurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond repute
BurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 22.00
Awwww bro!! :huddle: You are such a good husband and father. We all have to do what we got to do and you are doing well, not just you, but the both of you as husband and wife and as parents to my lil niece! :) Stay strong and hang in there! See you out at home or at a few pws... :huddle:

Echo..be safe and we will DEFINETELY (trying not to misspell here) send you emails! :) You are a brave woman and mother! Safe travels and a safe return to your family!
BurBz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-16-2004, 06:25 PM   #9
Senior Dancer

Siouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond repute
Siouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 397.00
Quote:

For your the one for me,
and I, for you

That was soooo sweet 50 , awww
Will pray for ur family (esp Echo) for her safe return ,and also keep strong ,hang in there 50 and the lil one too *hugz*
Siouxper_Bunz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-16-2004, 07:17 PM   #10
PowWows.com Addicts

Items Panda
Kakeeya has a reputation beyond repute
Kakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,339.79
AAAWWWWW 50 :( We'll all keep you and your family in our prayers. This is really heartbreaking and I hope that you and the little one will be strong, healthy and keep yourselves busy while Echo is away. Both you and Echo have reason to be proud for all the good that you are doing for our people and country. This country is still NDN land and thank you for watching over it and us.
Echo: Stay strong and brave and be careful! We're all proud of you and we only pray for good things for you.

Quote:

For your the one for me,
and I, for you

Hang in there 50, your little one needs you more than ever now :) Prayers for all of you....
Kakeeya is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-16-2004, 10:14 PM   #11
is lost in reality...

50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute
I just want to take the time to thank all of you for your support and encouragement. In a couple of hours I will be taking Echo to the ship and will hold her for one last time until next year. Wish I could write a little more but it's kind of hard right now.........Thank you once again.........

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.
Old 09-16-2004, 10:18 PM   #12
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86
well, i'll pray for you guys. and ill send her an email sometime.
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-16-2004, 10:34 PM   #13
An URBAN NDN

Singing Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond repute
Singing Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 367.44
Thinking of your family - prayers for Echo's safe return and for 50 and the lil one.
Singing Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-16-2004, 10:55 PM   #14
Dineth Hearth Throth

BurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond repute
BurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 22.00
Quote:
I just want to take the time to thank all of you for your support and encouragement. In a couple of hours I will be taking Echo to the ship and will hold her for one last time until next year. Wish I could write a little more but it's kind of hard right now.........Thank you once again.........
Oh man...bro... hang in there! *HUGS* Prayers are watching over her and those same prayers will reunite your little family next year! Time flies though, so just look forward to her safe return and by this time next year we will be welcoming her back here :) Be strong for your lil one, she will need it, she will miss her mom. I'll be seeing you and her soon in a few weekends tho :D and i'll steal her away from you :p so WATCH OUT! LOL

Hang in there and she's in our prayers! :huddle:
BurBz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-16-2004, 11:06 PM   #15
Senior Dancer

Siouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond repute
Siouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 397.00
Give Echo a big bear hug from all of us !
All prayers are with ya and ur fam !
Be strong !
Siouxper_Bunz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-16-2004, 11:11 PM   #16
=============

Kool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 580.34
Hang in there playa. Be safe Echo.
Old 09-16-2004, 11:15 PM   #17
Honey Connoissuer

Blackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Blackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 546.23
Echo, you come back to us safely ok? You'll be in my prayers as well as your family!

50, I have to agree that was supersweet!
Old 09-17-2004, 12:08 AM   #18
PowWows.com Addicts

**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute
**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute
Location: just think trees, lakes, rolling hills n fresh air.
Unhappy Thank you powwows.com

I would like to thank everyone who shared a couple of encouraging words. Life is tough being in my shoes tonite, leaving my family. But I've done it many times, so all I have to do is walk on that ship and hang tough. A year ago, when the war first started, I had to leave them. My daughter was only 2 then. She is 4 now and she seems to know I'm leaving. It's not easy this time, since my daughter is grown. But me and 50, we've been through real tribulations and I know time will fly by. Soon enough I'll be back on here everyday, (ha,ha,ha).

I just want to say to my loving husband and best friend, I'll miss you every second of the day. that was a tearful peom. Thanks babe. To my daughter, hang in there sweet pea, when mommy comes home, I'll take lots of quality time off together. All you powwow.com members, just keep me informed out there, we don't have internet access. Thanks for all the wonderful words, I'll keep it under my pillow.

Just keep in mind all the 5,000 sailors and Marines whom I travel with. Especially the Marines, because of the ultimate sacrifice they make on the front lines I would not have the freedom to have the luxuries of everyday life. I have the utmost respect for each one of them.

Time to go where no ordinary Indian has gone before..................Ha'go'ahnee
Old 09-17-2004, 02:03 AM   #19
Ba©k Iñ ƒù££ Eƒƒek*

ndn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond repute
I wish you a safe journey from now until you return. Prayers for you and your family :)
Old 09-17-2004, 03:21 AM   #20
is lost in reality...

Well, I just got back from San Diego dropping off Echo....This really sux!!! I wanted to just tell her, f**k it, lets just go and hide out on the rez...LOL!...Anyway, I can't sleep, the other side of the bed is empty......*sniffles*......Thanks everyone......and Burbs, I'll be looking for you.....oh, the boys are coming down to soboba, morongo and san manuel, so were bound to run into you somewhere, LOL!.......LAterz.....

Sponsored Links