Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat February Posting Contest February Posting Contest

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-27-2010, 01:24 AM   #20201
Head Dancer

Items Cake
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where ever there are babies or children you can find me
Credits: 8,331.92
Savings: 1.00
like paints, oh when they used to paint our apartment when I was little
timmy tiger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2010, 01:25 AM   #20202
Mama Aandeg

bungi has a reputation beyond reputebungi has a reputation beyond reputebungi has a reputation beyond reputebungi has a reputation beyond reputebungi has a reputation beyond reputebungi has a reputation beyond reputebungi has a reputation beyond reputebungi has a reputation beyond reputebungi has a reputation beyond reputebungi has a reputation beyond reputebungi has a reputation beyond reputebungi has a reputation beyond reputebungi has a reputation beyond reputebungi has a reputation beyond reputebungi has a reputation beyond reputebungi has a reputation beyond reputebungi has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 774.71
Savings: 0.00
attack

a couple nights ago i went to walmart and i had bought some chicken and when i put it on the check out counter it was leaking so the lady whipped out a bottle of cleaning stuff and starts spraying it on the counter, told me it was concentrated not diluted cleaning stuff....by the time i got to the car i was wheezing and then started coughing (i have asthma) and was kinda worried i didnt have an inhaler. but it calmed down so i didnt need one. thought i was going to have to run to the er if it got bad.
bungi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2010, 01:26 AM   #20203
Head Dancer

Items Cake
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
my mom would send me to stay with her brother and his wife for about a week or so 'cause i would get really sick from the fumes
Old 02-27-2010, 01:29 AM   #20204
Head Dancer

Items Cake
Quote:
Originally Posted by bungi View Post
a couple nights ago i went to walmart and i had bought some chicken and when i put it on the check out counter it was leaking so the lady whipped out a bottle of cleaning stuff and starts spraying it on the counter, told me it was concentrated not diluted cleaning stuff....by the time i got to the car i was wheezing and then started coughing (i have asthma) and was kinda worried i didnt have an inhaler. but it calmed down so i didnt need one. thought i was going to have to run to the er if it got bad.
I have asthma too and it can get really bad. I can't clean my oven. Oven cleaners are the worst. when I was married my ex used to clean the oven for me when I was out
Old 02-27-2010, 01:29 AM   #20205
Head Dancer

Items Cake
I like the carpet deoderizers too, especially with a dog
Old 02-27-2010, 01:29 AM   #20206
Head Dancer

Items Cake
but I can't be home when they're used
Old 02-27-2010, 01:30 AM   #20207
Head Dancer

Items Cake
even when vacuuming them up it goes out into the air and I will start wheezing, coughing, chocking and get chest pains and a major headache
Old 02-27-2010, 01:30 AM   #20208
Head Dancer

Items Cake
but if it's done and I come back about an hour or so later, then i'm good
Old 02-27-2010, 01:31 AM   #20209
Head Dancer

Items Cake
well now my son did bring me some around the holiday time and I used it myself and vacuumed it up
Old 02-27-2010, 01:31 AM   #20210
Head Dancer

Items Cake
just a little here and there
Old 02-27-2010, 01:31 AM   #20211
Head Dancer

Items Cake
maybe that's it too
Old 02-27-2010, 01:32 AM   #20212
Head Dancer

Items Cake
maybe my ex just used way too much, he was very extremely excessive in everything he did
Old 02-27-2010, 01:33 AM   #20213
Mama Aandeg

bungi has a reputation beyond reputebungi has a reputation beyond reputebungi has a reputation beyond reputebungi has a reputation beyond reputebungi has a reputation beyond reputebungi has a reputation beyond reputebungi has a reputation beyond reputebungi has a reputation beyond reputebungi has a reputation beyond reputebungi has a reputation beyond reputebungi has a reputation beyond reputebungi has a reputation beyond reputebungi has a reputation beyond reputebungi has a reputation beyond reputebungi has a reputation beyond reputebungi has a reputation beyond reputebungi has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 774.71
Savings: 0.00
iv

ive heard that because of all the chemicals in everything from our food to the water and prescription drugs, that our bodies are getting a build up of certain things like heavy metals that don't flush out. i think maybe that has something to do with it, getting allergic and resistant to the chemicals. it's really scary. I sometimes look on Environmental Working Group but its kinda scary
bungi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2010, 01:34 AM   #20214
Head Dancer

Items Cake
yeah, that is very scary too.
Old 02-27-2010, 01:34 AM   #20215
Head Dancer

Items Cake
my mom used to work for one of those groups many years ago
Old 02-27-2010, 01:36 AM   #20216
Head Dancer

Items Cake
I tell people that with all the preservitives (spelling?) in the foods today that 100 years from now my descendants could dig me up and I'd still be as I am now. It scares me to think where I'd wind up after that.

They are MY descendants after all.LMAO
Old 02-27-2010, 01:39 AM   #20217
Head Dancer

Items Cake
I don't usually eat alot of canned foods or processed foods either
Old 02-27-2010, 01:39 AM   #20218
Head Dancer

Items Cake
but the last few days, I think cause of the cold, I've been eating alot of soups
Old 02-27-2010, 01:39 AM   #20219
Head Dancer

Items Cake
well more then i usually do
Old 02-27-2010, 01:39 AM   #20220
Head Dancer

Items Cake
but it's been good and I'm not tired of it, yet
Sponsored Links