Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Final Season of ER Final Season of ER

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-07-2008, 12:51 PM   #61
We'll See....

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
kiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond repute
kiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 1.00
I was wondering how they are gonna bring back Dr. Green. And tell Angela Basset's story in one season. She can be a real B*tch!!!

DANG!!! Looks like next week is gonna be a good one.

Stupid Neela! Why is she just going for that no good Aussie Guy!?!? Ray was right there!!!
kiyaanii mom is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-08-2008, 09:13 PM   #62
yargh!

Luzenza has a reputation beyond reputeLuzenza has a reputation beyond reputeLuzenza has a reputation beyond reputeLuzenza has a reputation beyond reputeLuzenza has a reputation beyond reputeLuzenza has a reputation beyond reputeLuzenza has a reputation beyond reputeLuzenza has a reputation beyond reputeLuzenza has a reputation beyond reputeLuzenza has a reputation beyond reputeLuzenza has a reputation beyond reputeLuzenza has a reputation beyond reputeLuzenza has a reputation beyond reputeLuzenza has a reputation beyond reputeLuzenza has a reputation beyond reputeLuzenza has a reputation beyond reputeLuzenza has a reputation beyond reputeLuzenza has a reputation beyond reputeLuzenza has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 100.00
Savings: 0.00
Hey ladies, go to NBC...they show previews for the show. Its good. And they also do an interview with Anthony Edwards. they are bringing back Dr Weaver and Dr Romano too for this particular episode. :)
Luzenza is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2008, 01:26 PM   #63
We'll See....

kiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond repute
kiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond repute
That is cool! It an awesome idea for getting those guys back on the show during the final season.

Thanks for the heads up!!
Old 11-13-2008, 01:46 PM   #64
We'll See....

Just wanted to remind everyone that tonight's episode has the return of Dr. Green and crew!! I am going out of town, so I'll be recording it. Sunday night, I will be in from of the TV, catching up!!!
Old 11-14-2008, 09:25 PM   #65
yargh!

Luzenza has a reputation beyond reputeLuzenza has a reputation beyond reputeLuzenza has a reputation beyond reputeLuzenza has a reputation beyond reputeLuzenza has a reputation beyond reputeLuzenza has a reputation beyond reputeLuzenza has a reputation beyond reputeLuzenza has a reputation beyond reputeLuzenza has a reputation beyond reputeLuzenza has a reputation beyond reputeLuzenza has a reputation beyond reputeLuzenza has a reputation beyond reputeLuzenza has a reputation beyond reputeLuzenza has a reputation beyond reputeLuzenza has a reputation beyond reputeLuzenza has a reputation beyond reputeLuzenza has a reputation beyond reputeLuzenza has a reputation beyond reputeLuzenza has a reputation beyond repute
Hey, heads up, its a wonderful episode. Very poignant.
Old 11-17-2008, 01:58 PM   #66
We'll See....

OMG!!!! I cried again!!!! We drove in from Denver about 5 pm and I watched it as soon as we unloaded and started a load of laundry....

Dang, that was a good episode! My daughter was watching with me and she was saying she didn't like Angela Bassest's character. Then at the end she was all feeling sorry for her... I wonder if she will be all nice now?!

I think it was so sad, because you know Dr. Green is dying soon after that time. Makes you grieve all over again.

Baldy Doctor was his usually grouchy but caring self again....

I was just thinking, I'm going to miss this show when it ends!!!
Old 11-17-2008, 02:10 PM   #67
yargh!

I know. I recorded it while i watched it when it first came on, I have watch it at least ten times since. People on the NBC community message board are already hoping for an Emmy nomination for either Angela's or Anthony's Character. Looks like Dr Benton will be making an appearance as well. Juliana Margulies said no, Clooney's comeback is still up in the air. But my main character that I had wanted to see was Dr Greene's character. And I had forgotten from the first episode Dr Bassett's character was on, Halay, the zhinnie nurse, remembered her, but couldn't place her. I kinda thought that was odd, but now it answers that. Its a great episode. Just as good as when Carter and Knight got stabbed by that schizophrenic patient, and the staff goes to try to save them and the three episodes nearing Dr Greene's end.
Old 11-17-2008, 02:28 PM   #68
We'll See....

After we watched our recording, I asked my daughter if we should keep it or delete it. She said delete it. It was too sad...

I was wondering if Eric LaSalle's character was coming back in. In the story line isn't he still in Chicago but at another hospital? Seems that would be the easiest character to stop by. I'm glad they bring back Dr. Green's last love interest, the red headed english lady. I never liked her after she dumped him when he got sick!!!

Yeah I sorta remember Halay saying, she looked familiar.
Old 11-20-2008, 11:56 PM   #69
yargh!

Was it an eye opening episode tonight?
Old 11-21-2008, 12:41 PM   #70
We'll See....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luzenza View Post
Was it an eye opening episode tonight?
I'll say it was!... Almost made me feel sorry for that no good Aussie doctor....LMAO!! Wonder if he is going to stalk that other guy now!!!!

Dang!! Morris is turning out to be Mr. Mom on the show! Remember when he first started and was smokin' and dumb!

Looks like you and I are the only die hard ER fans left Luz!!!
Old 11-21-2008, 04:31 PM   #71
yargh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiyaanii mom View Post
I'll say it was!... Almost made me feel sorry for that no good Aussie doctor....LMAO!! Wonder if he is going to stalk that other guy now!!!!

Dang!! Morris is turning out to be Mr. Mom on the show! Remember when he first started and was smokin' and dumb!

Looks like you and I are the only die hard ER fans left Luz!!!
LOL I know. we're going to be going into ER withdrawal next fall.

I felt really bad for the Aussie doctor. I didn't like him at first because he was cocky, but now to me he's human and has issues and baggage like the rest of us.

And Morris is starting to grow on me. Seriously, he's turning into the go to for people that need a caring heart. Pratt was like that with Dr Chen when issues of her dad came up.
Old 11-21-2008, 05:30 PM   #72
We'll See....

I hope by the end of the show Morris get a rockin babe!
Old 12-04-2008, 07:01 PM   #73
We'll See....

I think there is a new episode tonight!!! Hope so....

If there is, I bet it's the last one till Feb/Mar.
Old 12-12-2008, 01:34 PM   #74
We'll See....

Jerry came back last night!!!! That was cool!

Next all new episode is Jan 8th....Gonna have to wait....
Old 02-23-2009, 02:59 PM   #75
We'll See....

It has finally happen.....Dr. Carter has returned!!!!!

So because he started ER. I guess he will end it....
Old 02-24-2009, 02:45 PM   #76
Honey Connoissuer

Blackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Blackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 546.23
So what do you think Carter's on dialysis for? Do you think he caught AIDS in Africa?
Old 02-27-2009, 01:37 PM   #77
Tim Horton's Addict

Little Man's Ma has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Man's Ma has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Man's Ma has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Man's Ma has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Man's Ma has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Man's Ma has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Man's Ma has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Man's Ma has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Man's Ma has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Man's Ma has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Man's Ma has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Man's Ma has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Man's Ma has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Man's Ma has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Man's Ma has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Man's Ma has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Man's Ma has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Man's Ma has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Man's Ma has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Man's Ma has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,295.41
only 5 episodes left!!

Remember Dr. Carter was stabbed and lost a kidney a few years back?? Well, with his one last good kidney, he picked up some disease in Africa that damaged the other.. now he is waiting for a transplant.

Man,.. I am gonna miss this show.. my routine for the last 14 yrs on thursday night.. I remember watching the first show when I was preggers with my Little Man.....
Old 02-27-2009, 04:45 PM   #78
Back where I belong

Items Present
NorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond repute
NorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,899.39
I actually believed Carter for a minute that he had come to try get one of Dr. Banfield's kidneys. That would have been weird.
NorthofAda is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-28-2009, 03:49 AM   #79
Honey Connoissuer

Blackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Blackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 546.23
Yeah I remembered that, but did'nt suspect it would have anything to do with it... 5 shows left... sigh. I'm REALLLLLY gonna miss this show!
Old 03-02-2009, 11:54 AM   #80
We'll See....

So I wonder who is gonna give Carter a Kidney??? Or if he will get one.

I don't want it to be over either.....
Sponsored Links