Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat The First And Last Date! The First And Last Date!

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-24-2005, 02:11 PM   #21
PowWows.com Addicts

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Annie Fawn has a reputation beyond repute
Annie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 24.00
My most boring date was a set up. I knew the guy, and some friends said he had a crush on me but was afraid that I wouldn't date him because I was friends with his sisters. I agreed and he picked me up, took me to dinner and spent the WHOLE time talking about his new complete set of leather bound Hobbit books that he had gotten that day. At that time I hadn't read the Hobbit books and had NO IDEA what he was talking about. But I spent 3 hours in that resturant hearing about them. As we left the resturant he did change the subject and things were a bit better, he took me to his house and as soon as we walked in he HAD to show me his Hobbit books! 2 hours later after sitting on the floor helping him unpack his books and admiring them, I told him I needed to go home since I had to work the next day. He took me home, and then hurried back to his books.
When our friends later asked him about the date he told them it was great, and we had a good time, to bad I had to go to work so early the next morning. Imagine his surpise when he found out that I worked evening shift. I told them they owed me BIG TIME!

My scariest date was when I was playing back up keyboards in a band and we were in New York, I agreed to go to another bands party with a bandmate and since I don't drink asked for some ice tea. Since I didn't drink I had NO IDEA what Long Island Ice Tea was but I must have drank a gallon of the stuff, along with eating some special brownies.(yeah, i knew what those were and it wasn't the 1st. time I had them.) What I still don't know is how I woke up in Florida and why my luggage was in Texas. The scarey part was trying to explain it to my folks!
Old 06-24-2005, 02:31 PM   #22
*~the REAL me~*

Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 0.00
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie Fawn
My scariest date was when I was playing back up keyboards in a band and we were in New York, I agreed to go to another bands party with a bandmate and since I don't drink asked for some ice tea. Since I didn't drink I had NO IDEA what Long Island Ice Tea was but I must have drank a gallon of the stuff, along with eating some special brownies.(yeah, i knew what those were and it wasn't the 1st. time I had them.) What I still don't know is how I woke up in Florida and why my luggage was in Texas. The scarey part was trying to explain it to my folks!

Now THAT's what i call a party! tho nowdays it would be WAY too risky. If you were able to explain this to your parents, and not get killed...you are wasting a valuable talent, and should immediately be put in charge of the United Nations!
Joe G is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-24-2005, 02:55 PM   #23
Gotz ta be me!

Singing Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond repute
Singing Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 1.00
Old 06-24-2005, 03:13 PM   #24
Junior Dancer

azshinob has a brilliant futureazshinob has a brilliant futureazshinob has a brilliant futureazshinob has a brilliant futureazshinob has a brilliant futureazshinob has a brilliant futureazshinob has a brilliant futureazshinob has a brilliant futureazshinob has a brilliant future
Red face

I had a terrible break-up with this girl.I was about 17 yrs old when it happened. I was dating this papago girl, I tried to break up with her gently. I was throwing a (ditching)party at my house with some girls & my homies, When the girl crashed the party with her sisters(2) & tried to get back with me.When i told her no, She said she would kidnap me & make me go back with her.Well needless to say she & her sisters did, but i refused to go back with her. So they let me go.
azshinob is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-24-2005, 08:51 PM   #25
PowWows.com Addicts

Annie Fawn has a reputation beyond repute
Annie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 24.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by colonah04
Now THAT's what i call a party! tho nowdays it would be WAY too risky. If you were able to explain this to your parents, and not get killed...you are wasting a valuable talent, and should immediately be put in charge of the United Nations!
I did pretty well explaining it, of course I lied through my teeth. I bought some clothes in Fla. the outfit I was wearing reeked of booze and smoke, called my folks told them that I ran into some friends in N.Y. who told us about this great sax player who was down in Fla. that we just had to hear, so since our sets were done we hopped a plane and went for a listen. Oh and the airlines of course lost my luggage, but they had found it and were sending it on to the house. Mother fell for it hook line and sinker since her daddy was known to be the same way about hearing a good musician. Daddy cornered me later that night and said "ya'll got bombed didn't you." I told him the truth and he told me that from now on I was to only drink soft drinks that I opened myself. He was pretty cool about it since I wasn't hurt or anything.
Old 06-25-2005, 03:48 PM   #26
PowWows.com Addicts

~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
I was thinking alot about my hubby for the past few days, and I can say that he falls into the first and last date catagory. Since my first date with him in 91, I have had no more dates with anyine else soooo my first date with him was my last date. Does that make any sense?

But I've been told it's the other way around!
~pathwalker~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-25-2005, 08:10 PM   #27
PowWows.com Addicts

badmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond repute
badmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~pathwalker~
I was thinking alot about my hubby for the past few days, and I can say that he falls into the first and last date catagory. Since my first date with him in 91, I have had no more dates with anyine else soooo my first date with him was my last date. Does that make any sense?
Does he smile when you say that or does he start crying.. Aye!!!
badmaninc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-26-2005, 01:20 PM   #28
PowWows.com Addicts

~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
Sheeesh, I thought you would ask me that question... lol...

HE SMILES cause I am so damn lovable! LMAO!

Old 06-26-2005, 08:06 PM   #29
PowWows.com Addicts

badmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond repute
badmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Sheeesh, I thought you would ask me that question... lol...

HE SMILES cause I am so damn lovable! LMAO!
Does he drink lots or is he deaf?
badmaninc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-26-2005, 08:08 PM   #30
PowWows.com Addicts

he dont drink but he is deaf, howd you know? LOL...

Old 06-26-2005, 08:12 PM   #31
Cratertot

andre has a reputation beyond repute
andre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 918.00
When I was in high school:

• Pick up date

• Drive to pre-determined location

• Date runs off with 30 yr old guy and says "Thanks for the ride"

andre is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-26-2005, 08:14 PM   #32
PowWows.com Addicts

Awww Dre, that didnt really happen did it? I was gonna laff but i wasnt sure if you were kidding.

Old 06-26-2005, 08:19 PM   #33
Cratertot

andre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Awww Dre, that didnt really happen did it? I was gonna laff but i wasnt sure if you were kidding.
Yeah, it's okay, I laugh at me lots.... [chuckle chuckle tear]

It's okay, I didn't really like her and I think she's a drug addict somewhere or something. No loss. See quote below for more info on my illustrious dating career. VVVVVVV
Old 06-26-2005, 08:23 PM   #34
PowWows.com Addicts

I dont believe it could be that bad. You are playing around, i know it! I wanna see your picture now. lol...

Old 06-26-2005, 08:24 PM   #35
Senior Dancer

siouxper_lady has a reputation beyond reputesiouxper_lady has a reputation beyond reputesiouxper_lady has a reputation beyond repute
siouxper_lady has a reputation beyond reputesiouxper_lady has a reputation beyond reputesiouxper_lady has a reputation beyond reputesiouxper_lady has a reputation beyond reputesiouxper_lady has a reputation beyond reputesiouxper_lady has a reputation beyond reputesiouxper_lady has a reputation beyond reputesiouxper_lady has a reputation beyond reputesiouxper_lady has a reputation beyond reputesiouxper_lady has a reputation beyond reputesiouxper_lady has a reputation beyond reputesiouxper_lady has a reputation beyond repute
Ahhh Summer of '79! A friend fixed me up with this dude who was the friend of her boyfriends... Nice day swimming and playing beach volleyball.... BBQing. Dude was kinda creepy but hey aren't most blind dates? Well I forgot my clothes in my friend's car. She gave that dude my number! My number!? I didn't give it to him (Ment I didn't want him to have it... dUH!) He called me the next day... tells me he found my panties and pleasured himself with them!!!!! AAAAAGH!!!!!
Old 06-26-2005, 08:28 PM   #36
PowWows.com Addicts

OMG! thats just awful. LMAO! Hey, why the name change? Didnt recognize you in the hubz. lol...

Old 06-26-2005, 08:29 PM   #37
Cratertot

Quote:
I dont believe it could be that bad. You are playing around, i know it! I wanna see your picture now. lol...
Will High School graduation do, cause I am not very photogenic. In fact, at Christmas whole rolls of film won't develop. My grandma always gets mad 'cause she likes to take 10-20 rolls that time of the year.
Old 06-26-2005, 08:31 PM   #38
Cratertot

Quote:
Originally Posted by shachante
Ahhh Summer of '79! A friend fixed me up with this dude who was the friend of her boyfriends... Nice day swimming and playing beach volleyball.... BBQing. Dude was kinda creepy but hey aren't most blind dates? Well I forgot my clothes in my friend's car. She gave that dude my number! My number!? I didn't give it to him (Ment I didn't want him to have it... dUH!) He called me the next day... tells me he found my panties and pleasured himself with them!!!!! AAAAAGH!!!!!
You mean this isn't a good way to get a second date? How 'bout if I wash them? J/K, that's really creepy. Did you change your phone number?
Old 06-26-2005, 08:34 PM   #39
PowWows.com Addicts

yes, email it to me or something, keepin me in suspence...lol.

Old 06-26-2005, 08:36 PM   #40
Cratertot

Quote:
yes, email it to me or something, keepin me in suspence...lol.
How would your husband feel about you getting pictures of strange men from the internet?