PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture

PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture (http://forums.powwows.com/)
-   Chit Chat (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/)
-   -   First things you notice on the opposite sex? (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/first-things-you-notice-opposite-sex-41312/)

softwind 10-28-2007 12:33 AM

First things you notice on the opposite sex?

Just wondering what is one or two of the first things that you notice on the opposite sex? :board_yu:

Kamama 10-28-2007 12:41 AM

There smile. :D

Joe's Dad 10-28-2007 12:43 AM

:lurk::pizza:

I'm jusss getting my chair ready. Can somebody bring me a Pepsi?:lol:

softwind 10-28-2007 01:48 AM

Well since I started this, the main thing that I look at is their GRILL.
Oh, yes they got to have a nice smile but not just the smile anybody can have a nice smile, but I actully look at the teeth. They have to look like they atleast visit the dentist from time to time or something. Now look guys I know that some have NO insurance, or maybe not enough money but there are alot of good dental products out there like Crest Whitening strips etc...., and don't forget guys and girls that maybe you can find a local dental school and they do just as good a job and much, much cheaper than a regular dentist.

So shoot me I like nice teeth.:smile:

Cree_thang 10-28-2007 02:56 AM

yeah, i will have to agree with the teeth thing for the front and the butt for the back for two things I notice on the opposite sex....

softwind 10-28-2007 11:02 AM

Oh ya for the second thing it would have to be their arms if they have detail or defined muscles. Like when I notice guys that ride motorcycles I always notice the contour of their arms. We went to the fall Bike week at Myrtle Beach SC and Oh my boy did I see some nice arms. :lol::motorcycl

timmy tiger 10-28-2007 02:11 PM

Back when I was available, I used to look at teeth too. But now mine are going bad. So, if I were available again(I look--don't touch--LOL), I would have to say a nice round butt and nice cushy (what I call them) arms. Something that I could sink my teeth into (that's why they're bad).LMAO

Dawn_B 10-28-2007 04:16 PM

I like to see how long they keep eye contact the first time I see them.. the longer the contact the more interesting they are to me....

WhoMe 10-28-2007 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawn_B (Post 983097)
I like to see how long they keep eye contact the first time I see them.. the longer the contact the more interesting they are to me....

Dawn,

Even if their cross eyed? :idiot:

*L

J/K

forgotten1z 10-28-2007 09:15 PM

The first thing I notice are eyebrows, I know strange, and the eyes they have to be brown! Teeth need to be good too or at least all there, you're right! :eat00000:

softwind 10-28-2007 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by forgotten1z (Post 983162)
The first thing I notice are eyebrows, I know strange, and the eyes they have to be brown! Teeth need to be good too or at least all there, you're right! :eat00000:

Eyebrows are a good thing NO Unibrows, you know the ones that go streight across.:lol:

bahnisiain 10-28-2007 10:52 PM

i notice eyes, hands, and then feet. don't know why i notice a man's feet.

Joe G 10-28-2007 11:31 PM

How about this one:
FIRST I LOOK AT THE PURSE (Written by : Smokey Robinson / Robert Rodgers) The Contours
'What does every fellow look at first'?

Some fellas look at the eyes
Some fellas look at the nose
Some fellas look at the size
Some fellas look at the clothes
I don't care if her eyes are red
I don't care if her nose is long
I don't care if she's underfed
I don't care if her clothes are worn
MY oh my 'cause First I look at the purse!

Some fellas like the smiles they wear
Some fellas like the legs that's all
Some fellas like the style of their hair
Want their waist to be small.
I don't care if their legs are thin
I don't care if their teeth are big
I don't care if their hair's a wig
Why waste time lookin' at the waistline?
I don't mind 'cause First I look at the purse!

A woman can be fine as can be, with
kisses sweet as honey
But that don't mean a thing to me
If she ain't got no money
'Cause If the purse is fat....yeah yeah that's where it's at.

Some fellas like the way they walk the way they swing and sway Some fellas like the way they talk... Dig the things they say.
I don't care if they wobble like a duck ... or talk with a lisp
I still think I'm in good luck if the dollar bills are crisp
Why oh Why.....'Cause First I look at the purse!
Tryin' to tell you yeah yah she can be covered w/ a rash long as she got some cash...my oh my 'cause first I look at the purse

Ginger 10-28-2007 11:38 PM

How can you see a flat butt :lol: j/k yeah I notice butts oh & hands. & a man gots to have a pretty smile oh & yummy hair :board_yu: J D turn around so we can see your smile :hysterica

Joe's Dad 10-28-2007 11:43 PM

Where's my Pepsi?????

timmy tiger 10-29-2007 12:11 AM

turn around so we can see your smile

OH NO!!! Don't ask for that. I did once. OH the backside was really nice and a male friend of mine was teasing me. When the other one turned around and I saw his face---It ruined it all.LMAO (not towards the one you ment it for)

Ginger 10-29-2007 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe's Dad (Post 983191)
Where's my Pepsi?????

You got to turn around to get your pepsi :lol: http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u...i_Can_Nice.jpg

Joe's Dad 10-29-2007 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timmy tiger (Post 983194)
turn around so we can see your smile

OH NO!!! Don't ask for that. I did once. OH the backside was really nice and a male friend of mine was teasing me. When the other one turned around and I saw his face---It ruined it all.LMAO (not towards the one you ment it for)

So now ur saying I'm ugly????

timmy tiger 10-29-2007 12:17 AM

NO, now I would not say that. I'm a woman, we like fantasies.LOL

w30 10-29-2007 12:34 AM

:rofl: Good save timmy !
(wondering what JDs comebacks gonna be)