Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat the funniest thing the funniest thing

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-15-2004, 11:02 PM   #1
~*I wanna pow-wow*~

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
lakotajingledancer is on a distinguished road
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Talking the funniest thing

so whats the funniest thing you've ever seen happen @ a powwow?

the funniest thing ive ever seen is a broom dance.i hadn't ever seen one 'til I moved down south,but you get a partner & a guy stands in the middle w/a broom. all the women try to protect their partner from the guy w/the broom b/c he is trying to tag the womens partner so he can dance with her,& if he does then her partner gets the broom & the guy w/the broom gets to dance with her.its quite interesting,& if you are the last guy w.the broom when the song ends then u have to dance with it all by yourself.lmao.
i pushed my friend over a hay bale trying to protect him from the broom.
Old 02-15-2004, 11:27 PM   #2
Teen Dancer

Stirbaby is on a distinguished road
You are going to some strange parties
" We beseech and demand... that you accept the Church and the Superior Organization of the whole world and recognize the supreme Pontiff, called the Pope, and that in his name you acknowledge the King and Queen... his representatives, as the lords and superior authorities of these islands and main lands...
If you do not do this, or resort maliciously to delay, we warn you that, with the aid of God, we will enter your land against you with force and will make war in every place and by every means we can and are able, and we will then subject you to the yoke and authority of the church and of their Highnesses.
We will take you and your wives and children and make them slaves...
And we will take your property and will do you all the harm and evil we can..."

--The Requerimiento (read by Spanish Conquistadors to the people of the "New World" )
Stirbaby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-16-2004, 03:41 AM   #3
Divine Scientific Genius

DeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,162.00
Savings: 569.25
Man! Strange parties are the good ones.

for a funny somethin at a pow-wow; I once saw a guy's arse because he didn't have his belt cinched tight and his loincloth and trailer started migrating south. Middle-aged chubby brown cheeks are not what I want to see first thing in the morning!!!!!!!

The secret of my succes is 30% natural talent, 10% inspiration, and the remaining 60% is just the fact that I am nucking futs.
DeusExMachina is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-16-2004, 02:44 PM   #4

ndnkidz_5 has a spectacular aura about
One Year I was at PW which had camping, there were so many camper that year that they camped really close to the trails that were used for folks to drive on. Any way early one morning a vender was driving by and the side edge of his bummper hooked on it a small done tent and he started to drag the tent along the trail, while the people were still sleeping in the tent. I guess he di d not see them hooked and he kept driving....every one was yelling at him but it took him a while to stop. When he did the folks were ok, but it was hella funny hearing them bounce around like pop corn in there.
ndnkidz_5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-16-2004, 03:59 PM   #5
Tiny Tot Dancer

dancing_spirit** is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking heh heh

Men's fancy shawl dance........funny! my brother was pretty good at it....in fact he taught me every thing i know. ayez

:lol2:
Old 02-16-2004, 04:33 PM   #6
Dancin n Vendin

Tsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond repute
Some of those Broom dances can be funny. This one I saw, a guy knocked his own wife silly trying to get the guy he just got the broom from, then his wife chased him beating him with the broom! But it was in fun.

Nah I ain't NO WANNABE! I don't gotta wannabe when people wannabe like me!
Tsiniti is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-22-2004, 01:53 AM   #7
Divine Scientific Genius

DeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by ndnkidz_5
One Year I was at PW which had camping, there were so many camper that year that they camped really close to the trails that were used for folks to drive on. Any way early one morning a vender was driving by and the side edge of his bummper hooked on it a small done tent and he started to drag the tent along the trail, while the people were still sleeping in the tent. I guess he di d not see them hooked and he kept driving....every one was yelling at him but it took him a while to stop. When he did the folks were ok, but it was hella funny hearing them bounce around like pop corn in there.
OMG!!!! that is too funny! Darn you ndnkidz! You made me shoot corn out my nose. it hit the monitor and bounced off the keyboard. :50: Gross, ennit? Heee Heeee popcorn heee heee!

I saw a Granma Lady with a frybread figure sit down in one of those plastic/tubing lawnchairs, and all the tubing in the seat broke and she fell through. it took her son, her grandson and her nephew to get her unstuck from the chair and she was holliering at them in N8ive the whole time.

The secret of my succes is 30% natural talent, 10% inspiration, and the remaining 60% is just the fact that I am nucking futs.
Old 02-23-2004, 01:19 AM   #8
bl@ckfoothoney

:lol2:
  Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-23-2004, 04:26 PM   #9
The Original OP CREW

AlmostThere is a name known to all
crabbyolebear

OMG!!!! that is too funny! Darn you ndnkidz! You made me shoot corn out my nose. it hit the monitor and bounced off the keyboard. Gross, ennit? Heee Heeee popcorn heee heee!

funnnnnnnnnny
Old 02-23-2004, 05:00 PM   #10
bl@ckfoothoney

the funniest thing that i ever seen was at a powwow u know those washrooms pord podi or whatever u call em well someone was using the washroom and they didnt lock it lol and someone opened the door and they were standing up wiping ther u know
and NO I WAS NOT ME LOL
Old 02-23-2004, 05:24 PM   #11
BOULDERDASH!

Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 396.55
Savings: 1.00
This This This One time at at at Band Camp....

:p
"She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."
Coyot_In_The_House is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2004, 10:55 AM   #12
Band Manager

Miss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond repute
hehehe... :Chatter :Chatter :Chatter

They had the "wah nah beh" dance.. :p At the end, the winner got his ndn name... lol... Waboze Moo... The dood was soo proud.
Old 02-28-2004, 07:14 PM   #13
Teen Dancer

Silly_Az_girl has a reputation beyond reputeSilly_Az_girl has a reputation beyond reputeSilly_Az_girl has a reputation beyond reputeSilly_Az_girl has a reputation beyond reputeSilly_Az_girl has a reputation beyond reputeSilly_Az_girl has a reputation beyond reputeSilly_Az_girl has a reputation beyond reputeSilly_Az_girl has a reputation beyond reputeSilly_Az_girl has a reputation beyond reputeSilly_Az_girl has a reputation beyond reputeSilly_Az_girl has a reputation beyond reputeSilly_Az_girl has a reputation beyond reputeSilly_Az_girl has a reputation beyond reputeSilly_Az_girl has a reputation beyond reputeSilly_Az_girl has a reputation beyond repute
:Chatter

*L* I couldn't stop laughing...crazy Miss_Nish..funny!
Old 02-28-2004, 09:46 PM   #14
Junior Dancer

KiowaPrincess329 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

OMG!!! I have so many stories! Here's one:

One time my couzin saw a see saw that was near the powwow grounds. We were trying to remember the good old days so we decided to go on them. I was eating an ice cream while were on it. She was up in the air, and i fell off. There was a little hill behind us, and she went rolling off. She ending up in the bushes under the hill. Since she had falling off i landing with a big thud on the ground. I fell on my back and the ice cream got smushed onto my face. We were laughing so hard, we couldn't breathe!! LOL.:Chatter :Chatter Luckily noone saw us, at least i hope.

Later we were walking back from the see saw, still laughing, and someone had spilled some ice on the ground. My cousin didn't see it, and she slipted and landed flat on her butt. Yet again, we were set into a fit of laughter. :rofl2:

ahh good times....good times:Chatter
:rocking: And if anyone disagrees Bleah to you :Tongue

:Thumbs ZANG!
KiowaPrincess329 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-01-2004, 05:37 AM   #15
Divine Scientific Genius

I remember my hubby and my little brother were arging over who could eat the most, so they both started eating Ndn tacos.
My hubby ate about four tacos in about ten minutes, and my little brother had four in about twelve minutes, and they both got BAD stomach aches. I had no idea this was going on so I come back to the tent to change before the next contest, and I see My hubby and my little brother all laid out in the tent with a bucket between them moaning about how bad their stomach hurt. They couldn't do nothing for the rest of the day, and they both ended up with really bad gas that night and I made them sleep out in the other tent with the dog. That night, I get a scratching on my tent, look outside, and it is Edna (my dog). The guys were smelling so bad they chased the dog out! And we had to ride home with the windows down and the fan on just so I could breathe.

Old 03-01-2004, 02:35 PM   #16
bl@ckfoothoney

eww gross ......''lol
Sponsored Links