Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat George Dubya Bush's Resume.... George Dubya Bush's Resume....

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-06-2004, 04:21 PM   #1
BOULDERDASH!

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 396.55
Savings: 1.00
George Dubya Bush's Resume....

• Attacked and took over two countries.
  • Spent the surplus and bankrupted the treasury.
  • Shattered record for biggest annual deficit in history.
  • Set economic record for most private bankruptcies filed in any 12 month period.
  • Set all-time record for biggest drop in the history of the stock market.
  • First president in decades to execute a federal prisoner.
  • First president in US history to enter office with a criminal record.
  • First year in office set the all-time record for most days on vacation by any president in US history.
  • After taking the entire month of August off for vacation, presided over the worst security failure in US history.
  • Set the record for most campaign fund-raising trips than any other president in US history.
  • In my first two years in office over 2 million Americans lost their job.
  • Cut unemployment benefits for more out of work Americans than any president in US history.
  • Set the all-time record for most foreclosures in a 12 month period.
  • Appointed more convicted criminals to administration positions than any president in US history.
  • Set the record for the least amount of press conferences than any president since the advent of television.
  • Signed more laws and executive orders circumventing the Constitution than any president in US history.
  • Presided over the biggest energy crises in US history and refused to intervene when corruption was revealed.
  • Presided over the highest gasoline prices in US history and refused to use the national reserves as past presidents have.
  • Cut healthcare benefits for war veterans.
  • Set the all-time record for most people worldwide to simultaneously take to the streets to protest me (15 million people), shattering the record for protest against any person in the history of mankind. (http://www.hyperreal.org/~dana/marches/)
  • Dissolved more international treaties than any president in US history.
  • My presidency is the most secretive and un-accountable of any in US history.
  • Members of my cabinet are the richest of any administration in US history. (the 'poorest' multi-millionaire, Condoleezza Rice has an Chevron oil tanker named after her).
  • Had more states to simultaneously go bankrupt than any president in the history of the United States.
  • Presided over the biggest corporate stock market fraud of any market in any country in the history of the world.
  • Created the largest government department bureaucracy in the history of the United States.
  • Set the all-time record for biggest annual budget spending increases, more than any president in US history.
  • First president in US history to have the United Nations remove the US from the human rights commission.
  • First president in US history to have the United Nations remove the US from the elections monitoring board.
  • Removed more checks and balances, and have the least amount of congressional oversight than any presidential administration in US history.
  • Rendered the entire United Nations irrelevant.
  • Withdrew from the World Court of Law.
  • Refused to allow inspectors access to US prisoners of war and by default no longer abide by the Geneva Conventions.
  • First president in US history to refuse United Nations election inspectors (during the 2002 US elections).
  • All-time US (and world) record holder for most corporate campaign donations.
  • My biggest life-time campaign contributor presided over one of the largest corporate bankruptcy frauds in world history (Kenneth Lay, former CEO of Enron Corporation).
  • Spent more money on polls and focus groups than any president in US history.
  • First president in US history to unilaterally attack a sovereign nation against the will of the United Nations and the world community.
  • First president to run and hide when the US came under attack (and then lied saying the enemy had the code to Air Force 1)
  • First US president to establish a secret shadow government.
  • Took the biggest world sympathy for the US after 911, and in less than a year made the US the most resented country in the world (possibly the biggest diplomatic failure in US and world history).
  • With a policy of 'dis-engagement' created the most hostile Israeli-Palestine relations in at least 30 years.
  • Fist US president in history to have a majority of the people of Europe (71%) view my presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and stability.
  • First US president in history to have the people of South Korea more threatened by the US than their immediate neighbor, North Korea.
  • Changed US policy to allow convicted criminals to be awarded government contracts.
  • Set all-time record for number of administration appointees who violated US law by not selling huge investments in corporations bidding for government contracts.
  • Failed to fulfill my pledge to get Osama Bin Laden 'dead or alive'.
  • Failed to capture the anthrax killer who tried to murder the leaders of our country at the United States Capitol building. After 18 months I have no leads and zero suspects.
  • In the 18 months following the 911 attacks I have successfully prevented any public investigation into the biggest security failure in the history of the United States.
  • Removed more freedoms and civil liberties for Americans than any other president in US history.
  • In a little over two years created the most divided country in decades, possibly the most divided the US has ever been since the civil war.
  • Entered office with the strongest economy in US history and in less than two years turned every single economic category heading straight down.
"She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."
Coyot_In_The_House is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-2004, 08:19 AM   #2
that's not my name

Items PresentPresent
CandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond repute
CandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 40,592.84
Savings: 0.00
And yet 1/2 of the country sit by and think he's a good man.
Just b/c you go to church does not make you a christian!!!!!
Read the facts, don't base it on political affiliation alone.

I lubb coyote for posting that! :) Yer my NEW hero on here.

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

CandaePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-2004, 11:35 AM   #3
DON'T LOOK DOWN

Pony has a reputation beyond repute
Pony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
I am not going to get into a debate with anyone, mostly because I have so many mixed feelings on both candidates this year, but I can se that you copied this list from somewhere and I am wondering if you have the actual facts to back up many of these things on the list? Many of these items are rather broad and I am afraid, inaccurate.

For example, I do bankruptcies in a big city for for a living and I am amazed at how many of the ones we have to do (and there are plenty) are for people who go on spending sprees with credit cards way more than they can afford, then declare bankruptcy when the bills start coming in so they can keep the stuff and not have to pay for it. I am not stating that all or even most people do this, but the many who do are lumped into the total no. used for bankruptcy statistics, thus giving a false impression of the reality of bankruptcies.

I am only saying that so many "statistics" include a lot of crap mixed in with reality that you really have to dig sometimes to get at the truth of an issue.

Last edited by Pony; 10-07-2004 at 11:44 AM..
Pony is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-2004, 05:00 PM   #4
We'll See....

kiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond repute
kiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond repute
We all know that there is a lot of Political B.S. out there. But answer this - Are we better off now or 4 years ago?

Look at Gas Prices, Interest Rates, Employment Rates, and the Stockmarket. Then look at our 2 wars. Are we getting out of the war business are going to start 2 more with North Korea and Iran?

Reduced funding for BIA Funded Programs (including the one I work with), & reduced funding for IHS.

KERRY/EDWARDS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!
kiyaanii mom is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-2004, 05:04 PM   #5
We'll See....

kiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond repute
kiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyot_In_The_House
  • First year in office set the all-time record for most days on vacation by any president in US history.
This I know was reported on the World New Tonight, about a year ago.
Old 10-08-2004, 06:33 AM   #6
Teen Dancer

Jammer has a reputation beyond reputeJammer has a reputation beyond reputeJammer has a reputation beyond reputeJammer has a reputation beyond reputeJammer has a reputation beyond reputeJammer has a reputation beyond reputeJammer has a reputation beyond reputeJammer has a reputation beyond reputeJammer has a reputation beyond reputeJammer has a reputation beyond reputeJammer has a reputation beyond reputeJammer has a reputation beyond reputeJammer has a reputation beyond reputeJammer has a reputation beyond reputeJammer has a reputation beyond reputeJammer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 220.00
I'm not saying he did all that and that he didn't, but if he didn't do all that is stated above I"m sure we can dig out just as much and have proof to back it up. I really don't care for either one of them. Anyone that has to go to the extreme to call another out and dig everything up about the other and make smart arsed accusations just to win votes doesn't need to be in authority at all. About the time someone can win my vote out of what they can truely give me and my family and my people without calling out on someone else, will be when I back them up 100%, until then I keep voting so I atleast have the right to b#t%c about whats going on and not getting done.
Old 10-08-2004, 01:04 PM   #7
We'll See....

That is exactally why listing to the debates is important. Because you hear it directly from the candidate. Remember the candidates have hired staff who make their ads and stuff. And they make them that way cause it works on the mindless and lazy and naive people who aren't getting the correct info.

I saw a report on some news show that said most younger voters 18-2? (24-25) get most of their news form the late shows, Jay leno and Jimmy Kimmel and Conan O'Brien. that is scary, but probably has alot of truth.
Old 10-11-2004, 02:24 PM   #8
DON'T LOOK DOWN

Pony has a reputation beyond repute
Pony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy

My feeling is that it sucks there are some other candidates who rated being nominated yet are excluded from the dabates, for example Ralph Nader, not that I would necessarily vote for him. I think it would be better to get some other perspectives than just the two that are at each other's throats. BUT the 2 strong parties control the access to the dabates and that's just the way it is.
Bush is acting too defensive and Kerry is doing too much "acting". I am frustrated with both of them.
But that is just my humble opinion.

Last edited by Pony; 10-11-2004 at 02:28 PM..
Pony is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2005, 03:30 PM   #9
wolf

pix_xl2call@hotmail. is a jewel in the rough
Talking

[QUOTE=Coyot_In_The_House][list][*]
Attacked and took over two countries.
[*]
Spent the surplus and bankrupted the treasury.
[*]
Shattered record for biggest annual deficit in history.
[*]
Set economic record for most private bankruptcies filed in any 12 month period.
etc....

Lets put him in
You must have read David Icke. If not Pump the name into and see what comes up. I've checked other referances, and it looks truer and truer.
Old 09-06-2005, 03:37 PM   #10
wolf

pix_xl2call@hotmail. is a jewel in the rough
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony
My feeling is that it sucks there are some other candidates who rated being nominated yet are excluded from the dabates, for example Ralph Nader, not that I would necessarily vote for him. I think it would be better to get some other perspectives than just the two that are at each other's throats. BUT the 2 strong parties control the access to the dabates and that's just the way it is.
Bush is acting too defensive and Kerry is doing too much "acting". I am frustrated with both of them.
But that is just my humble opinion.
And, what happened to " by the people and for the people".
It's starting to sound as.. at the people and who cars for the people.
Old 02-21-2007, 03:18 PM   #11
BOULDERDASH!

Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Patience is a Virtue....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony View Post
I am not going to get into a debate with anyone, mostly because I have so many mixed feelings on both candidates this year, but I can se that you copied this list from somewhere and I am wondering if you have the actual facts to back up many of these things on the list? Many of these items are rather broad and I am afraid, inaccurate.

For example, I do bankruptcies in a big city for for a living and I am amazed at how many of the ones we have to do (and there are plenty) are for people who go on spending sprees with credit cards way more than they can afford, then declare bankruptcy when the bills start coming in so they can keep the stuff and not have to pay for it. I am not stating that all or even most people do this, but the many who do are lumped into the total no. used for bankruptcy statistics, thus giving a false impression of the reality of bankruptcies.

I am only saying that so many "statistics" include a lot of crap mixed in with reality that you really have to dig sometimes to get at the truth of an issue.
Just curious Pony....How do you feel now....?
"She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."
Old 02-21-2007, 03:31 PM   #12
YOU KNOW YOU LOVE THIS...

Items Treasure ChestElephantElephantTreasure Chest
Migiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond repute
Migiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 11,828.87
Have to admidt that was a great post great thread, I was laughing and fuming all at the same time. I too would be interested in what his opinion is now. Missed this when it first came out, do not think I was on then. oh well still funny, still sad, still stupid, stell pertinate (sp) anyway whatever he is going going gone very soon, although not sure we will recover from a few of his blunders.
Old 02-21-2007, 03:43 PM   #13
It is useless to resist.

Items ElephantDevilPresentGuitar
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 105,761.69
Savings: 52.80
About this thread...no one is doing anything about it....all just cry about on the web and do nothing...how sad...

R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Ndnsoldierboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-21-2007, 03:45 PM   #14
YOU KNOW YOU LOVE THIS...

Items Treasure ChestElephantElephantTreasure Chest
Migiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond repute
Migiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 11,828.87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ndnsoldierboy View Post
About this thread...no one is doing anything about it....all just cry about on the web and do nothing...how sad...
hey hey hey, I vote I write angry letters, I sit outside my house and complain with my neighbors. lol juz kidding I know what you mean soldier, mad love.
Old 02-21-2007, 03:53 PM   #15
It is useless to resist.

Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
all I'm trying to do is get someone off their butt, and do something....peepz are lazy here....cry and beech, moan and complain but do nothing...I'm a soldier...I have my duty and thats to protect my country....been there done that.

R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Old 02-21-2007, 04:43 PM   #16
www.wakalapi.com

Wakalapi has a reputation beyond repute
Wakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 336.00
I think the Democrats are elated that Bush has been such a flop. They don't care about whether the people are better or worse, as long as "something happens" to get people on their side for a few years.

The difference between Republicans and Democrats: Republicans will admit to being your enemy while Democrats will pretend to being your friend.

Republicans are no longer true conservatives, and haven't been for years. A conservative thinks of you as "an senator" or "the president" while these jokers think of you as being" a white senator" or "a black senator" or "a woman president" or "a native president". Any way race gets put into the equation is bad.
Old 02-22-2007, 08:58 AM   #17
that's not my name

Items PresentPresent
CandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond repute
CandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 40,592.84
Wow......Actually I am not "elated" that Bush is such a flop. It's scares the hell out of me that someone with his character and lack of knowledge has this much power. It scares me that other countries hate us now and our international relations are somewhat null and void. It's upsetting that now close to 10,000 people have died since 9/11 and there's not really an end in sight. If we were doing the "right" thing, then why is our complete and totaly ally (Britan) now going to pull out all troops within the year???

I think the reason minorities find minority Republicans such an oxy moron is b/c ....it is........as many times that we have to FIGHT congress and government wanting to get rid of our programs and cut back money for such programs, it's amazing unless.....they're a minority who never HAD to use these programs.
The sad thing is, Republicans STILL talk about Clinton's sexual relations scandal as if it ruined our country. He screwed an Intern....

Bush screwed the nation. And people that are still in denial of that, then YOU go over and fight in Iraq or send your children if you're such a supporter of it.

K, I'm off my soapbox now. *L*

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

CandaePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-22-2007, 01:15 PM   #18
It is useless to resist.

Since the nations is so screwed up, why isn't anyone doing anything about? I don't see anyone stepping up to the plate. I don't see any lawyers or peeps getting lawyers to take the President to trial... This thread is dumb. Talk, talk, and more blustering at the mouth and no walk....lame thread...next thread please...

Old 03-07-2007, 02:59 PM   #19
Dances with Lead Foot

Sleeping Bear has a reputation beyond repute
Sleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,541.03
Quote:
Since the nations is so screwed up, why isn't anyone doing anything about? I don't see anyone stepping up to the plate. I don't see any lawyers or peeps getting lawyers to take the President to trial... This thread is dumb. Talk, talk, and more blustering at the mouth and no walk....lame thread...next thread please...
I, for one, would love to hear the recommendations of a warrior on this matter. Not just complaints about inaction, but suggestions for active engagement.
Whatcha think, soldier?
Old 03-07-2007, 06:15 PM   #20
BOULDERDASH!

Vets in my family...and there are several....

Quote:
all I'm trying to do is get someone off their butt, and do something....peepz are lazy here....cry and beech, moan and complain but do nothing...I'm a soldier...I have my duty and thats to protect my country....been there done that.
Don't advertise....Although Thank You....

This thread here was more Reactive then Proactive....I'll admit that....Sure hope you didn't take it personally though or as a slap in the face....Not the initial intent....You make a sacrifice in what you do....I respect your Bravery, Commitment, and Perserverance....

Remember the spoken word is a powerful tool....
Sponsored Links