PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture

PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture (http://forums.powwows.com/)
-   Chit Chat (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/)
-   -   ? to give your powwows.com buddy's for x-mas (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/give-your-powwows-com-buddy-s-x-mas-24068/)

cutemia 12-22-2004 02:01 PM

? to give your powwows.com buddy's for x-mas

Since x-mas is around the corner what would you give to one or more of your pow wows.com friends?

i would give
Brown_eyed_girl and mots some tickets so they could fly to cali and partty with me...just that i dont drink:angel_smi

Joe G 12-22-2004 02:13 PM

If I had the $$$ I'd throw a POWWOW...and bring all of them to it! Now would that be cool? C'Mon Lottery!!! oh yeah, it would be in Tahiti or somewhere a HELL of a lot warmer than here!
C

cutemia 12-22-2004 02:16 PM

I would give colonah 100 lottery tickets, just to get you started c.:wink_smil merry x-mas

*Brown Eyed Gurl* 12-22-2004 02:16 PM

Aww thtd b awesome.....sunny and warm but not desert like..LOL:rofl:

Id give out tickets for evey1s gift so they could go visit wherever they wanted.......or socks:rofl:

~Journey~ 12-22-2004 02:39 PM

What about sausages? :hysterica

Seriously, If I really could give something to everyone, it would have to be peace, harmony and unity.

I guess a winning lottery ticket would not be too bad either!

middle of the sky 12-22-2004 03:35 PM

i'd buy a "canadian oxford paperback dictionary", sugarplums, and a firemen calendar for begs, id buy a boxed set of partridge family episodes, a "cooking for dummies" book, and a snowsuit for colonah, a jacuzzi and laptop for FF, cutemia gets a diamond bracelet...and everyone else...hmmm... the ladies: underwear, some socks for the men and id make evreyone a paper mache piggy bank to put the money they'd win from the scratch and wins id also give out.

:grinch:

*Brown Eyed Gurl* 12-22-2004 03:39 PM

Ohhh a calendar huh?..hmmm interesting, can i get 2..:rofl:...j/k dont wanna b all greedy

Joe G 12-22-2004 03:42 PM

Not The New Cd?????

[QUOTE=middle of the sky][COLOR=Red]i'd buy a "canadian oxford paperback dictionary", sugarplums, and a firemen calendar for begs, id buy a boxed set of partridge family episodes, a "cooking for dummies" book, and a snowsuit for colonah,

Geez and here I've been stalking the mailman and UPS thinkin you were sending the new BGs CD with all their hits...can hear it now: JJJ Jive talkin.....*cue mellotron* :lol:

~Journey~ 12-22-2004 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by middle of the sky
i'd buy a "canadian oxford paperback dictionary", sugarplums, and a firemen calendar for begs, id buy a boxed set of partridge family episodes, a "cooking for dummies" book, and a snowsuit for colonah, a jacuzzi and laptop for FF, cutemia gets a diamond bracelet...and everyone else...hmmm... the ladies: underwear, some socks for the men and id make evreyone a paper mache piggy bank to put the money they'd win from the scratch and wins id also give out.

^^^^That was funny! :hysterica

middle of the sky 12-22-2004 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Journey~
^^^^That was funny! :hysterica

ty journey...and i think ill slip some jimmy dean sausage into your stocking

does he have a sausage?

~Journey~ 12-22-2004 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by middle of the sky
ty journey...and i think ill slip some jimmy dean sausage into your stocking

does he have a sausage?

Yes :hysterica Jimmy Dean has sausage! Could I request the link type so I can enjoy multiple times? :hysterica

I actually had a snickersnortgiggle out of that one!

*Brown Eyed Gurl* 12-22-2004 04:05 PM

:rofl:.

MeXiCa~DaNcInG 12-22-2004 05:07 PM

i would send all of you a care pack, with chocolate, red bull, tamales, the BGs greates hits cd, socks, pop corn, and them sausage's. :board_yu:

Joe G 12-22-2004 05:21 PM

Sounds good to me! thx...skip the sausage tho! maybe some nice Aztec dancing w/ regalia etc..?
Have a great holiday!

MeXiCa~DaNcInG 12-22-2004 05:50 PM

you bet:thumbsup:

cutemia 12-22-2004 06:29 PM

for x mas i would give Furiously Fancy a new camera so he could post new pics of himself Furiously dancing and a book to read to all his students.:apple: apple for my fav teacher.

*Brown Eyed Gurl* 12-22-2004 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cutemia
for x mas i would give Furiously Fancy a new camera so he could post new pics of himself Furiously dancing and a book to read to all his students.:apple: apple for my fav teacher.

Yaa for sure....i wanna a updated pic....he gets bonus for being a teacher

middle of the sky 12-22-2004 06:45 PM

an updated one of him in biker shorts....

*Brown Eyed Gurl* 12-22-2004 06:48 PM

Im biker shorts enjoyin the book and sitting in the jaccuzi u got him:rofl:

~Journey~ 12-22-2004 08:11 PM

Ya'll gonna give that man a big head! :hysterica

PM me one when you get that update, OK!