Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Gonna Be A Bear!!!! Gonna Be A Bear!!!!

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-11-2004, 08:24 AM   #1
Junior Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Indigenous97 has a reputation beyond reputeIndigenous97 has a reputation beyond reputeIndigenous97 has a reputation beyond reputeIndigenous97 has a reputation beyond reputeIndigenous97 has a reputation beyond reputeIndigenous97 has a reputation beyond reputeIndigenous97 has a reputation beyond reputeIndigenous97 has a reputation beyond reputeIndigenous97 has a reputation beyond reputeIndigenous97 has a reputation beyond reputeIndigenous97 has a reputation beyond reputeIndigenous97 has a reputation beyond reputeIndigenous97 has a reputation beyond reputeIndigenous97 has a reputation beyond reputeIndigenous97 has a reputation beyond reputeIndigenous97 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Wink Gonna Be A Bear!!!!

:D Here is something that my Aunt sent me......it's an oldie but goodie and I know all us women can relate.........(I can except the hairy leg thing)
---------------------------------------------------------------
GONNA BE A BEAR!!!! :Thumbs

In this life I’m a woman. In my next life, I’d like to come back as bear. When you’re a bear, you get to hibernate. :Sleeping You do nothing but sleep for six months. I could deal with that.

Before you hibernate, you’re supposed to eat :ready2eat yourself stupid. I could deal with that too.

When you’re a girl bear, you birth your children(who are the size of walnuts :clapping: ) while you’re sleeping and wake to partially grown, cute, cuddly cubs. I could definitely deal with that.

If you’re Mama bear, everyone knows you mean business. :devil You swat anyone who bothers your cubs. If your cubs get out of line, you swat them too. I could deal with that.

If you’re a bear, your mate EXPECTS you to wake up growling. :1: He EXPECTS that you will have hairy legs and excess body fat.

Yup, gonna be a bear!
<Semper Fi!>
Indigenous97 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-11-2004, 08:51 AM   #2
The Original OP CREW

AlmostThere is a name known to all
Quote:
You do nothing but sleep for six months. I could deal with that.

yeah i know,.,,,i think i could be a bear....but i wanna be a polar bear....there sooo cute
Old 03-12-2004, 05:50 PM   #3
Junior Dancer

HarleyHunk is on a distinguished road
Bear clan right here.
Hibernated all winter long.
This bear is ready to roll.
Old 03-14-2004, 01:46 AM   #4
Divine Scientific Genius

DeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,162.00
Savings: 569.25
Yeah, but what happens when two Bears are in the same den and have just come out of hibernation? It ain't pretty. That is how marriages end.

The secret of my succes is 30% natural talent, 10% inspiration, and the remaining 60% is just the fact that I am nucking futs.
DeusExMachina is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2004, 02:01 AM   #5
Senior Dancer

FAITH has a reputation beyond repute
FAITH has a reputation beyond reputeFAITH has a reputation beyond reputeFAITH has a reputation beyond reputeFAITH has a reputation beyond reputeFAITH has a reputation beyond reputeFAITH has a reputation beyond reputeFAITH has a reputation beyond reputeFAITH has a reputation beyond reputeFAITH has a reputation beyond reputeFAITH has a reputation beyond reputeFAITH has a reputation beyond reputeFAITH has a reputation beyond reputeFAITH has a reputation beyond reputeFAITH has a reputation beyond reputeFAITH has a reputation beyond reputeFAITH has a reputation beyond reputeFAITH has a reputation beyond reputeFAITH has a reputation beyond repute
:p :p :p :p :p :p :lol2:
FAITH is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links