Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Good things happen Good things happen

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-15-2011, 05:05 PM   #1
YOU KNOW YOU LOVE THIS...

Items Treasure ChestElephantElephantTreasure Chest
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Migiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond repute
Migiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 11,828.87
Savings: 1.00
Talking Good things happen

so i have been gone from this site for a couple years, got busy with my family and just really trying to make it work.....it did not.

I spent some time pondering my life and the woes of it, you know feeling sorry for myself and my situation. Now i am healing and moving forward and the things i like to focus on now are the good things i see everyday, not only to me but around me. The things strangers will do for another with out even being asked. Life, love, relationships, tertiary or otherwise, are ever so fragile. I think we should take heed and be thankful for the big and lil things that happen.

Perhaps this thread will inspire someone to look for the good things, or make someone feel a lil better, so please share a good thing that happened.

Maybe it was something upsetting that the good came out of like my first good thing, and i suspect many of the good things to come for me will be born from my bad thing. Out of the ashes, as "they" say.

my good thing that happened
my landlord told me today that a bigger place is open and that i can have it! The really good thing.....in my kids bedroom there is a door that connects to another apt, that will be my new apt! This means all i have to do is move my stuff through this doorway, no need to haul stuff around the house in the cold!!!!!! Now that is a good thing!
Old 12-15-2011, 05:18 PM   #2
Ready to dance

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 63,056.53
Savings: 0.00
From Todd Beamer's wife appearing on Good Morning America:
"I had a very special teacher in high school many years ago whose husband
died suddenly of a heart attack. About a week after his death, she shared
some of her insight with a classroom of students. As the late afternoon
sunlight came streaming in through the classroom windows and the class
was nearly over, she moved a few things aside on the edge of her desk
and sat down there. With a gentle look of reflection on her face, she paused
and said, ‘Class is over. I would like to share with all of you, a thought
that is unrelated to class, but which I feel is very important. "Each of us is
put here on earth to learn, share, love, appreciate and give of ourselves.
None of us knows when this fantastic experience will end. It can be taken
away at any moment. Perhaps this is the Powers way of telling us that we
must make the most out of every single day." Her eyes beginning to water,
she went on, "So I would like you all to make me a promise. From now on,
on your way to school, or on your way home, find something beautiful to
notice. It doesn't have to be something you see, it could be a scent,
perhaps of freshly baked bread wafting out of someone's house, or it could
be the sound of the breeze slightly rustling the leaves in the trees, or the
way the morning light catches one autumn leaf as it falls gently to the
ground. ‘Please look for these things, and cherish them. For, although it may sound trite to some, these things are the 'stuff' of life. The little things we
are put here on earth to enjoy. The things we often take for granted. We
must make it important to notice them, for at anytime it can all be taken away.’

The class was completely quiet. We all picked up our books and filed out of the room silently. That afternoon, I noticed more things on my way home from school than I had that whole semester. Every once in a while, I think of that teacher and remember what an impression she made on all of us, and I try to appreciate all of those things that sometimes we all overlook. Take notice of something special you see on your lunch hour today. Go barefoot, or walk on the beach at sunset. Stop off on the way home tonight to get a double dip ice cream cone. For as we get older, it's not the things we did that we often regret, but the things we didn't do. Remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. "

Good things today: I have friends who listen when I cry around, when I start feeling sorry for myself.

My grandkids are so sweet and special. They are always happy to see me and I am so grateful that I can afford to get each and every one of them a present this year.
Old 12-15-2011, 05:33 PM   #3

Migiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond repute
Migiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond repute
that was beautiful, it made me cry a lil.
Old 12-15-2011, 05:40 PM   #4
Standing Rock

Items PresentDevilElephant
Credits: 92,393.18
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
Good Things Happen

Over Coffee

coffee.jpg
xTekno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2011, 09:55 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno View Post
Over Coffee

Attachment 8902
over coffee and cake!
Old 12-16-2011, 01:52 AM   #6
It is useless to resist.

Items ElephantDevilPresentGuitar
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 101,368.83
Savings: 52.80
nice thread.

R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Ndnsoldierboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2011, 02:45 AM   #7
small bead addict

Items ElephantPresentDolphinRainbow
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 43,484.78
I've lost a lot of people in my life over they years and learned at an early age how fragile life can be. I've had people say "see you tomorrow" and it has ended up being no tomorrow for them. I totally get where Mrs. Beamer is coming from with that. It teaches you to appreciate the small things in life. Nothing in the world right now, is better to me than hearing my grandson say "mawnin' gramma" when he gets up and giving me a big good morning hug or showing him the deer outside the dining room window and seeing the wonder on his face.

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.
subeeds is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2011, 04:22 AM   #8

or sharing his cookies
Old 12-16-2011, 06:47 AM   #9
Powwow Dude

Items DevilUser Name Style ChangeUser Title Style Change
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 38,634.63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Migiziwomen View Post
so i have been gone from this site for a couple years, got busy with my family and just really trying to make it work.....it did not.

I spent some time pondering my life and the woes of it, you know feeling sorry for myself and my situation. Now i am healing and moving forward and the things i like to focus on now are the good things i see everyday, not only to me but around me. The things strangers will do for another with out even being asked. Life, love, relationships, tertiary or otherwise, are ever so fragile. I think we should take heed and be thankful for the big and lil things that happen.

Perhaps this thread will inspire someone to look for the good things, or make someone feel a lil better, so please share a good thing that happened.

Maybe it was something upsetting that the good came out of like my first good thing, and i suspect many of the good things to come for me will be born from my bad thing. Out of the ashes, as "they" say.

my landlord told me today that a bigger place is open and that i can have it! The really good thing.....in my kids bedroom there is a door that connects to another apt, that will be my new apt! This means all i have to do is move my stuff through this doorway, no need to haul stuff around the house in the cold!!!!!! Now that is a good thing!
Good things will always happen to people that keep a positive attitude in life this I am positive about!

Welcome Back long time no see!!
Josiah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2011, 06:49 AM   #10
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,323.85
Quote:

A very beautiful thread....and that home set up now is awesome! **laughin** today, i have been appreciating the rain that has been falling most of the night. the sound it makes when it is really pounding away on the roof, the ground, my truck, the trees, is awesome too! everything is getting its shower, and the air smells so great! the colors so rich, and deep. i hear others complain about it (and the sun, heat, cold , snow, wind etc...**laughin)...me, i enjoy and am thankful for each. its still dark out and cold, but i like it because i can still crawl into my warm bed and snooze untill the alarm goes off in a few hours. when the sun comes up, i will be grateful about that too. especially if i wake up to see it through another day...
APACHEFIRE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2011, 08:48 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josiah View Post
Good things will always happen to people that keep a positive attitude in life this I am positive about!

Welcome Back long time no see!!
thanks good to be back my friend. just looking for the great in life!
Old 12-16-2011, 09:02 AM   #12
Teepee Creepin near you

Items Treasure ChestElephantDevilPresent
soopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond repute
soopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 13,214.00
Nice thread... I will be back
Old 12-16-2011, 10:48 AM   #13
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 127,514.31
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyo_rose View Post
ground. ‘Please look for these things, and cherish them. For, although it may sound trite to some, these things are the 'stuff' of life. The little things we
must make it important to notice them, for at anytime it can all be taken away.’

The class was completely quiet. We all picked up our books and filed out of the room silently. That afternoon, I noticed more things on my way home from school than I had that whole semester. Every once in a while, I think of that teacher and remember what an impression she made on all of us, and I try to appreciate all of those things that sometimes we all overlook. Take notice of something special you see on your lunch hour today. Go barefoot, or walk on the beach at sunset. Stop off on the way home tonight to get a double dip ice cream cone. For as we get older, it's not the things we did that we often regret, but the things we didn't do. Remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. "

Good things today: I have friends who listen when I cry around, when I start feeling sorry for myself.

My grandkids are so sweet and special. They are always happy to see me and I am so grateful that I can afford to get each and every one of them a present this year.
Holay wyo! That's not the way ur sposed to feel. But when you do...beading helps!!!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2011, 10:56 AM   #14
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
thanks good to be back my friend. just looking for the great in life!
migz...you don't have to look for the great in life...it's always with you.

The great in life...is that you took the next breath. Something we have no control of. It is a blessing we have from the One Who Created Us.

What we make great in life, depends on us...the individual.

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Old 12-16-2011, 01:08 PM   #15
Standing Rock

Items PresentDevilElephant
Credits: 92,393.18
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
over coffee and cake!
Coming right up!!

coffeeandcake.jpg
xTekno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2011, 02:37 PM   #16
Lion of Judah

Items Elephant$DevilSword
RDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond repute
RDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 35,780.15
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyo_rose View Post

That's a very touching/moving story!
RDNKJ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2011, 03:26 PM   #17

so our two year old stuck her care bear movie into the 7 year olds x box 360. we just got this for him for xmas and the dad wanted to give it to him early (boys are always boys) he only had it for two days and it was broken.
the good thing is i saw the man we are trying raise and it made me proud. he was sad and a lil angry but he got over it right away and accepted his sisters tiny voiced soweeee brouda. that earns him another one for xmas. this one is coming from a pawn shop though. lol. it is really nice when you get to see glimpses of what you are working towards with your babies
Old 12-16-2011, 03:42 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad View Post
migz...you don't have to look for the great in life...it's always with you.

The great in life...is that you took the next breath. Something we have no control of. It is a blessing we have from the One Who Created Us.

What we make great in life, depends on us...the individual.
you are so right JD.

speaking of great things rezzy says you should close what ever you have open and come see him on face book! lol. he is really cited! he is just not gonna come back to this playground for a bit
Old 12-16-2011, 03:47 PM   #19
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
i've closed my FB accounts. what he listed under. which account? LOL

Might open one back up to give him a hug n kiss!! hahaa

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Old 12-16-2011, 03:51 PM   #20
Pow Wow Committee

Items ElephantRainbowDevilDevil
Eagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond repute
Eagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 32,425.79
Quote:
so our two year old stuck her care bear movie into the 7 year olds x box 360. we just got this for him for xmas and the dad wanted to give it to him early (boys are always boys) he only had it for two days and it was broken.
the good thing is i saw the man we are trying raise and it made me proud. he was sad and a lil angry but he got over it right away and accepted his sisters tiny voiced soweeee brouda. that earns him another one for xmas. this one is coming from a pawn shop though. lol. it is really nice when you get to see glimpses of what you are working towards with your babies
Awe, I know the pain lol My youngest then I think he was two put I think it was video game disks in the dvd player and they were all scratched up. Joe was mad but lesson there was keep your stuff out of reach and close your door lol My youngest does not even remember doing it but Joe still talks about it lol.