Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat goot stuffs and some bad stuffs too........mostly goot stuffs goot stuffs and some bad stuffs too........mostly goot stuffs

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-24-2012, 10:18 AM   #1
YOU KNOW YOU LOVE THIS...

Items Treasure ChestElephantElephantTreasure Chest
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Migiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond repute
Migiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 11,828.87
Savings: 1.00
Cool goot stuffs and some bad stuffs too........mostly goot stuffs

so, we all have stuffs going on in our lives, good and bad. hopefully more good stuffs.
could be big or small, really does not matter, this is just a place to share.
i brought in some real comfy couches and bean bag chairs. there is a stocked fridge, as well as, a bar so help yourself.

this is where you can keep us all updated on, well on stuffs.
Old 01-24-2012, 10:20 AM   #2

Migiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond repute
Migiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

ooh ooh ooh, i got one!

Maileena, who has been potty training and is doing well minus the moo.

she hides to moo, and then tells us after that she has gone.

this morning for the first time she came to me and told me, "mommy, i have to moo"

she was so proud to see her moo in the toilet. lmao!
Old 01-24-2012, 11:20 AM   #3
Pow Wow Committee

Items ElephantRainbowDevilDevil
Eagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond repute
Eagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 32,425.79
Quote:
Originally Posted by Migiziwomen View Post
ooh ooh ooh, i got one!

Maileena, who has been potty training and is doing well minus the moo.

she hides to moo, and then tells us after that she has gone.

this morning for the first time she came to me and told me, "mommy, i have to moo"

she was so proud to see her moo in the toilet. lmao!
What a big girl!! woohoo.. my oldest :he would kill me for posting this lol I Aways knew when he had to moo he would hide behind furniture lol I would see him thinkin hard and pick him up and run but of course he would be done before we got there. This kid LOVED stickers so I made a potty chart got some colorfull animal stickers and each time he went in the potty he got to add a sticker . I startd off by three moos and a three p's he got a small toy or a icecream. When he workd up to a week, he got a gift from walmart. With no oopses and went everytime in the potty for two months we went to Toys Are Us. my second boy was not hard either he also was a hider lol but he would sneek n hide this was so funny so I would take him while he was lookin for a spot and sit with him in the bathroom and read books , my third boy hated to be wet or dirty he would take off his diaper and try to diaper himself, whoa if you can do that you know to go to the potty lol This kid would walk threw the room diaperd then next thing i knew he was strakin lol.. Ah I love my babies im so blessed to be able to tell stories like these, make me miss them that much more wile they are at school lol
Old 01-24-2012, 11:59 AM   #4
Ugh. As. If.

Grits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Grits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 9,552.42
i got a funny story...fresh out of high school i shared a big house with this ndn family whose parents worked same place i did. my room was next to their youngest kids who were 2 and 3 at the time. one night the 2 year old she was crying so i went into her room. picked her up to calm her down and she started peein' on me while i was holding her...what tha?!

that was really gross
Grits & Beans is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-24-2012, 12:14 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle Plumes View Post
What a big girl!! woohoo.. my oldest :he would kill me for posting this lol I Aways knew when he had to moo he would hide behind furniture lol I would see him thinkin hard and pick him up and run but of course he would be done before we got there. This kid LOVED stickers so I made a potty chart got some colorfull animal stickers and each time he went in the potty he got to add a sticker . I startd off by three moos and a three p's he got a small toy or a icecream. When he workd up to a week, he got a gift from walmart. With no oopses and went everytime in the potty for two months we went to Toys Are Us. my second boy was not hard either he also was a hider lol but he would sneek n hide this was so funny so I would take him while he was lookin for a spot and sit with him in the bathroom and read books , my third boy hated to be wet or dirty he would take off his diaper and try to diaper himself, whoa if you can do that you know to go to the potty lol This kid would walk threw the room diaperd then next thing i knew he was strakin lol.. Ah I love my babies im so blessed to be able to tell stories like these, make me miss them that much more wile they are at school lol
lol, maileena, is a streaker as well! i loved dem stories! ugh, mai, is a sneaky pooper too! lmao, and i never maker her to the toilet either! i know i love sharing stories of the babies. lol i wish i knew his facebook, i would send him this! LMOA. naayyy i wouldn't.
Old 01-24-2012, 12:15 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grits & Beans View Post
i got a funny story...fresh out of high school i shared a big house with this ndn family whose parents worked same place i did. my room was next to their youngest kids who were 2 and 3 at the time. one night the 2 year old she was crying so i went into her room. picked her up to calm her down and she started peein' on me while i was holding her...what tha?!

that was really gross
lmao! birth control!!! ha ha ha. poor gritz!
Old 01-24-2012, 12:20 PM   #7
Pow Wow Committee

Items ElephantRainbowDevilDevil
Eagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond repute
Eagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 32,425.79
Quote:

that was really gross
way to scare the pizz outta that baby eeeeeeee just teasin. well heres a pee story for yah . My oldest really had to go and did not want to waist any time heading for the bathroom so he got his dads lunch box took everything out of it and peed in it! He was about 3-3and half . I laughd so hard I cried now his dad was not thinkin it was as funny as I did lol..
Old 01-24-2012, 12:26 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle Plumes View Post
way to scare the pizz outta that baby eeeeeeee just teasin. well heres a pee story for yah . My oldest really had to go and did not want to waist any time heading for the bathroom so he got his dads lunch box took everything out of it and peed in it! He was about 3-3and half . I laughd so hard I cried now his dad was not thinkin it was as funny as I did lol..
lmao! omg that is so funny! lmao. ohhhhhhhhhh that was goot!

okay here you go!

when maileena, was like a couple weeks old her daddy was getting her dressed on the bed after bathy. i was assisting as this was his first baby. i put a hand under her head and grabbed her lil feets to pick her up so he could slide the diaper under her, and she started peeing. i was like OMG, and start moving her around cause i did not know what to do. ( we all remember how smart we were right after childbirth) all i managed to do was spray him with our dot. he was laughing so hard. he took her back to the tub while i cleaned the area, and i could just hear him giggling away in the bathroom. lol. there was pee everywhere!
Old 01-24-2012, 01:05 PM   #9
Ugh. As. If.

Grits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Grits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 9,552.42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Migiziwomen View Post
lmao! birth control!!! ha ha ha. poor gritz!
i can't even live that one down. she's grown now and all she has to say is p*ss on you!! and i can't even make a comeback
Grits & Beans is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-24-2012, 02:17 PM   #10
Teepee Creepin near you

Items Treasure ChestElephantDevilPresent
soopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond repute
soopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 13,214.00
I always wondered why G&B was always so pissy... Now I know why?
Old 01-25-2012, 12:34 AM   #11
Back where I belong

Items Present
NorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond repute
NorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,899.39
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by soopashinaab View Post
I always wondered why G&B was always so pissy... Now I know why?
LOL!

We had our share of "accidents" with our kids.

My 2nd-oldest was a few months old and we went to the mall. My husband was carrying her, and she had one of those really runny messes that leaked out the diaper and all over hubby's shirt...and then onto the carpet at the store. Fortunately, they were remodeling and ripping carpet out at the time. We snuck out of there quick, the shirt went into the garbage and hubby drove home in his undershirt. Fortunately that happened in July, not January.

Another time one of my daughters got up in the middle of the night and instead of heading to the bathroom, she went into the kitchen. We had bought a case of Ziploc bags from Sam's Club, and for some reason she sat on the box and peed. She was pretty embarrassed when she woke up and realized what she did - and I had a mess to clean up in the middle of the night.

Migz, when your little one finally gets it and uses the potty, that is a good thing. My youngest took her sweet time training - just didn't do it until she was ready.
NorthofAda is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-25-2012, 01:14 AM   #12

Quote:
i can't even live that one down. she's grown now and all she has to say is p*ss on you!! and i can't even make a comeback
wow, i imagine that takes a lot to leave you with out a well placed retort.
Old 01-25-2012, 01:21 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthofAda View Post
LOL!

We had our share of "accidents" with our kids.

My 2nd-oldest was a few months old and we went to the mall. My husband was carrying her, and she had one of those really runny messes that leaked out the diaper and all over hubby's shirt...and then onto the carpet at the store. Fortunately, they were remodeling and ripping carpet out at the time. We snuck out of there quick, the shirt went into the garbage and hubby drove home in his undershirt. Fortunately that happened in July, not January.

Another time one of my daughters got up in the middle of the night and instead of heading to the bathroom, she went into the kitchen. We had bought a case of Ziploc bags from Sam's Club, and for some reason she sat on the box and peed. She was pretty embarrassed when she woke up and realized what she did - and I had a mess to clean up in the middle of the night.

Migz, when your little one finally gets it and uses the potty, that is a good thing. My youngest took her sweet time training - just didn't do it until she was ready.
she has taken the longest out of all my babes. she does pretty good, cept for the moo, lol. sneaky pooper.
lmao, O M G, i have had a few diapers like that over the coarse of three kids. goodness, at least they are funny later. oh, and at least your hubby was carrying her.

oh, that poor girl. how horrifying, lmao. how can you not laugh though? poor thing.
Old 01-25-2012, 01:38 AM   #14

Thumbs down

so i went to bingo, we go every other tuesday. i go with my great aunt, and what ever sister or cuz wants to go along. it is at one of the community centers on my rez, and we have dinner and when you bingo you get a lil cash, and a prize of the table. nice prizes too! high caulity houshold stuffs.
grrr, anyway so off track.

they are gonna talk about raising the card price from one dollor to three. i just do not thing that is a good idea, most of the people that go to this bingo are elders. fixed income. three dollors, ten games. well eight because two games are played on the same card. but i digress, i just think that we could get extra money from the community another way. gonna have to work on that.
Old 01-25-2012, 03:10 AM   #15
outnumbered

Items 49 AccessElephantCakePresent
comadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond repute
comadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 40,630.70
Oh please let me jump in here! I am potty training my two little ones. I also used the sticker idea. At the end of the week with no accidents we get to go to Baskin Robbins.
Yesterday my little one gave me a sticker....for going potty. Today I found a whole line of stickers across the bathroom wall. Apparently when I pee enough I have to buy the kids ice cream! LOL! The tables have been turned on me.
comadre is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-25-2012, 07:40 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by comadre View Post
Oh please let me jump in here! I am potty training my two little ones. I also used the sticker idea. At the end of the week with no accidents we get to go to Baskin Robbins.
Yesterday my little one gave me a sticker....for going potty. Today I found a whole line of stickers across the bathroom wall. Apparently when I pee enough I have to buy the kids ice cream! LOL! The tables have been turned on me.
lmao! lol they got you! smart lil ones!

speaking of the sticker idea, lol. okay years ago when i was a headstart teacher at the school here we did the sticker thing with the kids. well this one lil one was so eager to get her sticker that she would hold it if she had to moo until she got to school. poor lil thing got all constipated! poor baby!
Old 01-25-2012, 07:47 AM   #17
Champion Dancer

Items SwordTreasure Chest
Stands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond repute
Stands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 26,093.49
My three year old granddaughter is here for a visit, we are sitting at the dinner table and all of a sudden she puts her hand up (like high-five) and says, "I really shouldn't say this right now" and we're all like go ahead....then she starts to tell us a story about snot! I said, "Yeah that might not be something you want to talk about right now!" Some things she does makes me laugh, it's hard to believe she's three!

When you tell her she can't do/have something she puts her hand on her hip and says, "You're not my best friend!" I just tell her."Oh well, I'm grandma! We don't have to be best friends!" Then she looks at me like.... what?
Stands Alone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-25-2012, 08:24 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stands Alone View Post
My three year old granddaughter is here for a visit, we are sitting at the dinner table and all of a sudden she puts her hand up (like high-five) and says, "I really shouldn't say this right now" and we're all like go ahead....then she starts to tell us a story about snot! I said, "Yeah that might not be something you want to talk about right now!" Some things she does makes me laugh, it's hard to believe she's three!

When you tell her she can't do/have something she puts her hand on her hip and says, "You're not my best friend!" I just tell her."Oh well, I'm grandma! We don't have to be best friends!" Then she looks at me like.... what?
lol older then she is! love it. Maileena, is 2 1/2 and when we have to redirect her she will say, you don't even like me, no even likes me anymore! lol the other night she told us she was gonna run away! lmao.
does your grand daughter slam her door yet? we are dealing with that now. lol fiesty thing
Old 01-25-2012, 10:34 AM   #19
On The Rocks

Items ElephantTreasure ChestPresentPresent
AmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond repute
AmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 99,523.66
Way back when my middle daughter was very young, she called me into the bathroom as she was just learning the wipe the rear part.

She was looking back at the toilet and counted her poopies, "1, 2, 3...daddy poopie, mommy poopie... baby poopie" so I had to look...and sure enough there were 3, in different sizes
AmigoKumeyaay is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-25-2012, 07:01 PM   #20
Eskimo wannabe

vBActivity Stats
Achievements Happy 10th AnniversaryHappy 5th AnniversaryEverybody Loves Me!Posting GodThe Popular One
neling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond repute
neling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond repute
Thank God my kids are finally potty trained.

Good things: My mom-in-law is living with us now.

Bad things: She is depressed and her memory is going.

Good things: I am here to care for her.
neling4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links