Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Do you prefer Hairy Chests?
Yea 4 8.51%
Nea 43 91.49%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Hairy Chests.....Yea or Nea??? Hairy Chests.....Yea or Nea???

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-05-2007, 06:34 PM   #1
Peace n Mutton Grease

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Nezbah has a reputation beyond repute
Nezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 511.00
Savings: 1.00
Hairy Chests.....Yea or Nea???

Sooooooo ladies and gents.... (but I hope us ladies don't have this problem.....haha) which do you prefer hairy chests that you can sink your face into or the smooth native kind?

Remember the 40 old virgin?? When he got his chest waxed....omg, that was funny. Would you want your man to wax or shave??

Gents, I hope you haven't met someone with a hairy chest, but those of you who like those new age european women, you might have experienced this.......LOL

Personally, i can't stand a hairy chest, but the funniest to see that buff native guy with only like 3 long strands of hair on his chest.........lmao. Ohhhhhh I just wanna pluck it

And why is it that we can pluck our brows, etc but when you try to do it to your man he screams like a girl??? hahaha

EMAIL ME for GON 2014 Special Hotel, Air, and Car Rates...limited availability. Powwow special rates across the US and Canada. I also offer great vacation, business, and specialty fares to every destination in the world! Email for the rates
[email protected]
Nezbah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-05-2007, 06:40 PM   #2
Great Uncle Patrick

between2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond repute
between2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 5,691.96
Naw, I like the ladies smooth. Never seen a hairy chested female in person - read about it in human biology class tho. That would just be too weird.
between2worlds is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-05-2007, 09:00 PM   #3
Tim Horton's Addict

Little Man's Ma has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Man's Ma has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Man's Ma has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Man's Ma has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Man's Ma has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Man's Ma has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Man's Ma has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Man's Ma has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Man's Ma has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Man's Ma has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Man's Ma has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Man's Ma has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Man's Ma has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Man's Ma has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Man's Ma has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Man's Ma has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Man's Ma has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Man's Ma has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Man's Ma has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Man's Ma has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,295.41
eeeee.. hairy chests are "ick" but worse are hairy backs!! lmao I like the hairless types myself - lmao - I just ain't into "sasquatch luv"
Old 07-05-2007, 09:13 PM   #4
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86
EEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW..thats a nea nea sister....put me down for a resounding nea...nay.... and guys with hairy chests put them down ,,,well thats extreme...put them down for a bottle of nair or an appt at the waxers...
(*exception: gino vanili)
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-05-2007, 09:30 PM   #5
Granny:)

Items ElephantPresentRainbow
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American
Credits: 16,430.57
Mots..i said Nea too and i even made a face when i read it lol

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

*Brown Eyed Gurl* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-05-2007, 10:00 PM   #6
N8tiffUmatillaMAMA

WocusWoman has a reputation beyond repute
WocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,094.49
Oh gross, you made a thread out of one of my pet peeves! Native men aren't supposed to be hairy, if they are, they have too much Custer in them, Ayez!
I absolutely cannot hold my vomit back when I see a hairy chest or way too much armpit hair on a man.......:)
WocusWoman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-05-2007, 10:54 PM   #7
Pow Wow Committee

Items ElephantRainbowDevilDevil
Eagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond repute
Eagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 32,425.79
NOw I have to admite I dont mind a hairy chest. What I cant stand is out of control pit hair . And chest hair that that comes out and over the shirt now thats a ick for me. I saw a guy once that had chest/neck hair! blech! all I could think of is wow I wonder if the hair could signal ships and airplanes! warped I know!
Old 07-06-2007, 12:30 AM   #8
Peace n Mutton Grease

Nezbah has a reputation beyond repute
Nezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 511.00
LMAOH!!!!!!! @ you guys's responses...... jeezh

Hey member that movie with Ben Stiller in it and Jennifer Aniston, shoot forgot the movie title. But he and his buddy (the guy from Capote) were playing basketball and that guy took off his shirt......ohhhhhhhh dang, that just made all...ewwwwww, hair all over on his back, shoulder, chest, etc. Then Ben had to guard him only to do a face implant on his white sweaty chest and belly....... Man, that took the cake on that one.......lmaoh

How bout someone who is sooooo hairy that when you rub up against him he sheds on you......lol

Okay okay,,,,, I am a smooth native girl lookin for a smooth native guy and 3 hairs don't count cuz they are gonna be plucked by the morning........LOL

You guys made me laff........so its a good day......

EMAIL ME for GON 2014 Special Hotel, Air, and Car Rates...limited availability. Powwow special rates across the US and Canada. I also offer great vacation, business, and specialty fares to every destination in the world! Email for the rates
[email protected]
Nezbah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-06-2007, 02:50 AM   #9
Aint Dat Sumptin?

Dat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Dat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Well owno what da big deal is.....I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE me a super HAIRY WOMAN!....Sasquatchia! all da way!

"Never Compromise yourself, Your all you've got"

"An eye for an eye will only lead to a blind world."
Dat1NdnGuy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-06-2007, 03:59 AM   #10
N8tiffUmatillaMAMA

WocusWoman has a reputation beyond repute
WocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,094.49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nezbah View Post
LMAOH!!!!!!! @ you guys's responses...... jeezh

Hey member that movie with Ben Stiller in it and Jennifer Aniston, shoot forgot the movie title. But he and his buddy (the guy from Capote) were playing basketball and that guy took off his shirt......ohhhhhhhh dang, that just made all...ewwwwww, hair all over on his back, shoulder, chest, etc. Then Ben had to guard him only to do a face implant on his white sweaty chest and belly....... Man, that took the cake on that one.......lmaoh

How bout someone who is sooooo hairy that when you rub up against him he sheds on you......lol

Okay okay,,,,, I am a smooth native girl lookin for a smooth native guy and 3 hairs don't count cuz they are gonna be plucked by the morning........LOL

You guys made me laff........so its a good day......
EEEWW! I saw that movie with my family and almost lost my lunch when that part came up. Its as if I could feel the hot stink wet all over the side of my cheek.........eeewwhh, bad flashbacks, funny movie!
WocusWoman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-06-2007, 09:09 AM   #11
Teen Dancer

Buckskinrose has a reputation beyond reputeBuckskinrose has a reputation beyond reputeBuckskinrose has a reputation beyond reputeBuckskinrose has a reputation beyond reputeBuckskinrose has a reputation beyond reputeBuckskinrose has a reputation beyond reputeBuckskinrose has a reputation beyond reputeBuckskinrose has a reputation beyond reputeBuckskinrose has a reputation beyond reputeBuckskinrose has a reputation beyond reputeBuckskinrose has a reputation beyond reputeBuckskinrose has a reputation beyond reputeBuckskinrose has a reputation beyond reputeBuckskinrose has a reputation beyond reputeBuckskinrose has a reputation beyond reputeBuckskinrose has a reputation beyond reputeBuckskinrose has a reputation beyond reputeBuckskinrose has a reputation beyond reputeBuckskinrose has a reputation beyond repute
NOT JUST NO BUT H3LL NO!!!! That is so gross!! I guess that I am just used to seeing bare chested Indian men. Any type of body hair is so nasty. *gagging* just thinking about it. But back, neck, shoulder hair is even worse than chest. *gagging again* The thought of seeing someone like Robin Williams shirtless just turns my stomach. *gag*
Old 07-06-2007, 10:46 AM   #12
Pow Wow Committee

Eagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond repute
Eagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dat1NdnGuy View Post
Well owno what da big deal is.....I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE me a super HAIRY WOMAN!....Sasquatchia! all da way!
Hey I think muh brother dated her once how she doin? ayezzz im teasin.
Old 07-06-2007, 11:03 AM   #13
Banned

Creewoman05 is a splendid one to beholdCreewoman05 is a splendid one to beholdCreewoman05 is a splendid one to beholdCreewoman05 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Man's Ma View Post
eeeee.. hairy chests are "ick" but worse are hairy backs!! lmao I like the hairless types myself - lmao - I just ain't into "sasquatch luv"
I agree with you 100% and a hell no to having a hairy man for me!
Creewoman05 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-06-2007, 01:03 PM   #14
Junior Dancer

ndnwmn21 has a reputation beyond reputendnwmn21 has a reputation beyond reputendnwmn21 has a reputation beyond reputendnwmn21 has a reputation beyond reputendnwmn21 has a reputation beyond reputendnwmn21 has a reputation beyond reputendnwmn21 has a reputation beyond reputendnwmn21 has a reputation beyond reputendnwmn21 has a reputation beyond reputendnwmn21 has a reputation beyond reputendnwmn21 has a reputation beyond reputendnwmn21 has a reputation beyond reputendnwmn21 has a reputation beyond reputendnwmn21 has a reputation beyond reputendnwmn21 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,325.98
eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's a definite YUCK!!!!!!! NO WAY! HELL NO!!!!!!!!
I like my NDN men smooooooooooooootttttthhhhhhhh.
The hairy chest, shoulders, stomach, back, etc....is just GROSS!!!!!!!
I men if I see a man like Robin Williams or Alec Baldwin with hair coming out the top of their collars.......I don't even keep looking.....that's just YUCK!!! *gag*
ndnwmn21 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-06-2007, 01:25 PM   #15
Student, always learning

whitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond repute
Noooo Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuk!!!!!!!

Nea nea nea till I sound like a damn horse! ICK my pet peeve too! I CANNOT STAND hairy chests! In fact, I used to love Morris Chestnut till I saw that movie (was it the Brothers? I dunno) and he had his shirt off and Gabriel Union was layin on his chest rubbin his nasty a$$ chest hairs?! EEEEEEEEEWWWW!!! No matter how nice his muscles are or how pretty his smile is...I can't stop thinkin bout that hair now! BARF I'll stick with the hairless men, thank you!

Peace, Love, and many blessings,
White Wave
whitewave is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-06-2007, 02:14 PM   #16
*~*~*

ok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond repute
ok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 371.64
Yuck, hairy chests are not hawt to me. I don't want to be all cuddled up with Grizzly Adams. A chest bush?......uhm no thanks. rotf......
Old 07-06-2007, 02:31 PM   #17
Student, always learning

whitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond repute
I dunno bout y'all...but I like skin, especially that smooth carmel skin.....I wanna see it and I wanna feel it...no hair inbetween. Damn ladies its been to frickin long....hehehe

White Wave
Old 07-06-2007, 03:10 PM   #18
Pow Wow Committee

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitewave View Post
I dunno bout y'all...but I like skin, especially that smooth carmel skin.....I wanna see it and I wanna feel it...no hair inbetween. Damn ladies its been to frickin long....hehehe
awe is White Wave gettin friskie?
Old 07-06-2007, 03:15 PM   #19
Student, always learning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle Plumes View Post
awe is White Wave gettin friskie?
I'm tellin you gurrrrrrrrrrrl! Its all bad

White Wave
Old 07-06-2007, 04:19 PM   #20
hello

Items Present
superndngyrl has a reputation beyond repute
superndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,091.95
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnwmn21 View Post
That's a definite YUCK!!!!!!! NO WAY! HELL NO!!!!!!!!
I like my NDN men smooooooooooooootttttthhhhhhhh.
All over? *L* KINKY!
superndngyrl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links