Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day!

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-11-2006, 03:52 PM   #1
little bird

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
little bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond repute
little bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 1.00
Happy Mother's Day!

THIS IS FOR ALL YOU HARD WORKING, LOVING MOM'S!
FROM ME TO YOU:
www.mayyoubeblessedmovie.com
THEN CLICK: May You Be Blessed Movie
ENJOY!
Old 05-11-2006, 07:57 PM   #2
Cloud Dancer

AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 0.00
Thx Little Bird very nice...

Happy Mothers Day to ALL you Beautiful Mothers out there.

mothers come in many forms and take on many challenges and it for that we must be greatful for.

Have a beautiful and exciting Day Ladies!!!!

P.S : To all Single Dads out there I think they should get some recognition for thier sacrifices as well for taking on both rolls.

~~~ Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up. ~~~

AngelFeather is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-13-2006, 04:18 AM   #3
PowWows.com Addicts

**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute
**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute
Location: just think trees, lakes, rolling hills n fresh air.
That was beautiful.....thank you.

"HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!" TO ALL THE MOTHERS OUT THERE. I WOULD LIKE TO ESPECIALLY DEDICATE THIS TO MY WONDERFUL SISTERS FOR KEEPING THE FAMILY GOING AND ALL MY FRIENDS WHO WORK DAY TO DAY, DEAL WITH STRESSES OF MARRIAGE AND RELATIONSHIPS, STILL CONTINUE THEIR EDUCATION AND BE WONDERFUL MOTHERS. I HAVE TO HAND SOME CREDIT TO MY HUSBAND WHO TAKES MY ROLE WHEN I'M NOT HOME. I LOVE YOU.

RELAX, KICK BACK, TREAT YOURSELF, BECAUSE THIS DAY IS YOUR DAY.
Old 05-13-2006, 01:10 PM   #4
Granny:)

Items ElephantPresentRainbow
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American
Credits: 16,430.57
Happy Mothers Day

This is one of my favorite childrens books that i give as gifts at baby showers...so here ya go for all the mommas here at pws.com :

I'll Love You Forever

A mother held her new baby and very slowly rocked him back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. And while she held him, she sang:

I'll love you forever,
I'll like you for always,
As long as I'm living
my baby you'll be.

The baby grew. He grew and he grew and he grew. He grew until he was two years old, and he ran all around the house. He pulled all the books off the shelves. He pulled all the food out of the refrigerator and he took his mother's watch and flushed it down the toilet. Sometimes his mother would say, "this kid is driving me CRAZY!"

But at night time, when that two-year-old was quiet, she opened the door to his room, crawled across the floor, looked up over the side of his bed; and if he was really asleep she picked him up and rocked him back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. While she rocked him she sang:

I'll love you forever,
As long as I'm living
my baby you'll be.

The little boy grew. He grew and he grew and he grew. He grew until he was nine years old. And he never wanted to come in for dinner, he never wanted to take a bath, and when grandma visited he always said bad words. Sometimes his mother wanted to sell him to the zoo!

But at night time, when he was asleep, the mother quietly opened the door to his room, crawled across the floor and looked up over the side of the bed. If he was really asleep, she picked up that nine-year-old boy and rocked him back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. And while she rocked him she sang:

I'll love you forever,
As long as I'm living
my baby you'll be.

The boy grew. He grew and he grew and he grew. He grew until he was a teenager. He had strange friends and he wore strange clothes and he listened to strange music. Sometimes the mother felt like she was in a zoo!

But at night time, when that teenager was asleep, the mother opened the door to his room, crawled across the floor and looked up over the side of the bed. If he was really asleep she picked up that great big boy and rocked him back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. While she rocked him she sang:

I'll love you forever,
As long as I'm living
my baby you'll be.

That teenager grew. He grew and he grew and he grew. He grew until he was a grown-up man. He left home and got a house across town. But sometimes on dark nights the mother got into her car and drove across town. If all the lights in her son's house were out, she opened his bedroom window, crawled across the floor, and looked up over the side of his bed. If that great big man was really asleep she picked him up and rocked him back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. And while she rocked him she sang:

I'll love you forever,
As long as I'm living
my baby you'll be.

Well, that mother, she got older. She got older and older and older. One day she called up her son and said, "You'd better come see me because I'm very old and sick." So her son came to see her. When he came in the door she tried to sing the song. She sang:

I'll love you forever,
I'll like you for always...

But she couldn't finish because she was too old and sick. The son went to his mother. He picked her up and rocked her back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. And he sang this song:

I'll love you forever,
As long as I'm living
my Mommy you'll be.

When the son came home that night, he stood for a long time at the top of the stairs. Then he went into the room where his very new baby daughter was sleeping. He picked her up in his arms and very slowly rocked her back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. And while he rocked her he sang:

I'll love you forever,
As long as I'm living
my baby you'll be.

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

*Brown Eyed Gurl* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-14-2006, 12:19 AM   #5
Straight Dancer

White Eagle is a name known to all
Credits: 1,121.54
That's wonderfull!!!!

I'll email that link forward to my Mothers.

Thanks for showing that beautiful video to us!

My fathers, brother and I will take her out to eat and have a great spent time with them.
Old 05-14-2006, 10:34 PM   #6
little bird

little bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond repute
little bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond repute
You're welcome! Someone sent it to me from Care2.com
So, I share it here too.
Old 05-15-2006, 01:03 AM   #7
PowWows.com Addicts

Annie Fawn has a reputation beyond repute
Annie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 24.00
Thanks Little Bird! I had a great Mothers Day, I was at a Pow Wow!