PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture

PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture (http://forums.powwows.com/)
-   Chit Chat (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/)
-   -   the horse with red eye's (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/horse-red-eye-s-67192/)

WoundedBear 02-18-2013 02:25 PM

the horse with red eye's
 
some time ago as i sleep all normal dreaming stoped and a weird dream take over and this dream was not just a dream but a vision .
i found it hard not to look into the eyes of dirty filthy looking gray horse's eye's cause the were red and as i looked into the eye's this is what i see hurrican hit'ing east coast like new york and it has taken place in 2012 the red ball raceing across the sky that is 2 down now now it a matter of time for the 2 earth qaukes that will alter our lifes 1 new madrid fault zone plus texas fault line that go's all the way from the golf coast line to yellowstone volcano will make texas 2 part state just as it will devide oklahoma and other states as it make's a opening for hot lava to flow thrue to the golf coast water

Joe's Dad 02-18-2013 04:24 PM

I once fell asleep and dreamed...

I dreamed I was in a Hollywood movie...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3i0DMbCKnAg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ndnsoldierboy 02-18-2013 05:52 PM

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/k...944591607m.jpg

I used to drink this Filipino rot gut beer during my time in the far east. :drunk: :beer_yum:

wanjica_the_one 02-18-2013 06:27 PM

Arrogant B-astard is my favorite beer.

WoundedBear 02-18-2013 06:28 PM

Well I been keeping a close eye on things with in the u.s.g.s site for over a year and the earth qauke's activity on new Madrid fault zone has been very active for over a year plus that Texas fault line

wanjica_the_one 02-18-2013 06:29 PM

Tom Collins is another drink of mine.

wardancer 02-18-2013 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wanjica_the_one (Post 1558253)
Tom Collins is another drink of mine.

I used to know Tom , but I always liked his brother "vodka" better !

WoundedBear 02-18-2013 06:39 PM

Wow what's the deal here I talk about a crazy dream or vision and beer and Tom Collins and vodka and a old video music thingy comes in . Crazy Monday and I wonder what all will think when one of the 2 thing I speak of take place cause these things will with in a 2 year time period or less

Joe's Dad 02-18-2013 07:27 PM

Mr. woundedbear,

First, I don't believe you talk about 'visions' over the internet.

Secondly, I live on top of the San Andreas fault line. You know where that lies?

What two things you speak of...happen every day and have been happening since the beginning of time. Maybe even before.

I can look out my window and see two different plates pushed against each other. Now I believe you have a special place in your tribe (whether it be one of the 3 you have chosen), but I don't think your place is to be a visionary. Now that is my perspective and I'm telling you face to face.

If you take time to look who posted on your thread, you will notice all have one thing in common. And if they didn't think you were ok, they wouldn't have joked with you. That's just NDN way.

Now go back to sleep! lol

WoundedBear 02-18-2013 07:44 PM

Well I do have visions and my biggest problem of all is knowing when the take place and so far 2 out of 5 or 6 has . You all reading right I leave a few items out cause I not want to freak people out or weird them out and if I know a time and date and list order of thes darn things I be in Vegas real fast cause I get fat fast in the pockets but than on other hand probly knot cause I not know what to do with all that dirty stinky money

WoundedBear 02-18-2013 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe's Dad (Post 1558258)
Mr. woundedbear,

First, I don't believe you talk about 'visions' over the internet.

Secondly, I live on top of the San Andreas fault line. You know where that lies?

What two things you speak of...happen every day and have been happening since the beginning of time. Maybe even before.

I can look out my window and see two different plates pushed against each other. Now I believe you have a special place in your tribe (whether it be one of the 3 you have chosen), but I don't think your place is to be a visionary. Now that is my perspective and I'm telling you face to face.

If you take time to look who posted on your thread, you will notice all have one thing in common. And if they didn't think you were ok, they wouldn't have joked with you. That's just NDN way.

Now go back to sleep! lol

Tomarrow or tonite I be starting a new thread called frauds in public u and many here will like it as the will be my pet tiger to save many of my fellow native comrads from being had by false ad's and people claiming the are of a tribe etc this thread is a read only thread so all fellow native don't get ripped I call it black list

lbgood 02-18-2013 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WoundedBear (Post 1558227)
some time ago as i sleep all normal dreaming stoped and a weird dream take over and this dream was not just a dream but a vision .
i found it hard not to look into the eyes of dirty filthy looking gray horse's eye's cause the were red and as i looked into the eye's this is what i see hurrican hit'ing east coast like new york and it has taken place in 2012 the red ball raceing across the sky that is 2 down now now it a matter of time for the 2 earth qaukes that will alter our lifes 1 new madrid fault zone plus texas fault line that go's all the way from the golf coast line to yellowstone volcano will make texas 2 part state just as it will devide oklahoma and other states as it make's a opening for hot lava to flow thrue to the golf coast water

Given your statements above - you want to move to Oklahoma because?????????

I'm not say'n you are wrong or that your hallucinations are not valid, but we have lived thru two ends of the worlds already, juss say'n ..:lol:
:

lbgood 02-18-2013 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ndnsoldierboy (Post 1558249)

HOLAY!!! A horse with red Eyes..:tapedshut:lol:

WoundedBear 02-18-2013 08:57 PM

Well when I do have these deals that stop when the want to . I can not bring them to a stop and the end when the dun I speak to a few people and the say the visions so I go by what the say. I never realy know what order the run and as for the 2008 vision as it is called nothing has ran in the same order as the vision but than as is it was a random vision and no real detail and it was real weird and scary I awaken and it stick to me like stink on do do . I do not like it when I have these thing called vision and I dislike them I rather dream of 2 sexy lady's and that 1.striking it rich like I need a hole in my head 2 . I prefer the lady's being in my dream instead

Fang 02-18-2013 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WoundedBear (Post 1558227)
some time ago as i sleep all normal dreaming stoped and a weird dream take over and this dream was not just a dream but a vision .
i found it hard not to look into the eyes of dirty filthy looking gray horse's eye's cause the were red and as i looked into the eye's this is what i see hurrican hit'ing east coast like new york and it has taken place in 2012 the red ball raceing across the sky that is 2 down now now it a matter of time for the 2 earth qaukes that will alter our lifes 1 new madrid fault zone plus texas fault line that go's all the way from the golf coast line to yellowstone volcano will make texas 2 part state just as it will devide oklahoma and other states as it make's a opening for hot lava to flow thrue to the golf coast water

Sorry mate, but we've lived through roughly 75 end of the world predictions since '80, so I'm not too worried.



Quote:

Tomarrow or tonite I be starting a new thread called frauds in public u and many here will like it as the will be my pet tiger to save many of my fellow native comrads from being had by false ad's and people claiming the are of a tribe etc this thread is a read only thread so all fellow native don't get ripped I call it black list
EH? You lost me at "pet tiger".

WoundedBear 02-18-2013 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fang (Post 1558274)
Sorry mate, but we've lived through roughly 75 end of the world predictions since '80, so I'm not too worried.





EH? You lost me at "pet tiger".

pet peev or how ever u spell it tiger is simple word cause i don't know how to srell word i seek

subeeds 02-19-2013 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe's Dad (Post 1558240)
I once fell asleep and dreamed...

I dreamed I was in a Hollywood movie...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3i0DMbCKnAg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>


Did you dig that girl, JD? :lol:

subeeds 02-19-2013 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WoundedBear (Post 1558262)
Tomarrow or tonite I be starting a new thread called frauds in public u and many here will like it as the will be my pet tiger to save many of my fellow native comrads from being had by false ad's and people claiming the are of a tribe etc this thread is a read only thread so all fellow native don't get ripped I call it black list

WB, most of us are pretty good at telling fake from real-especially when it comes to tribes being real or phony.

Zeke 02-19-2013 03:09 AM

Cocaine is a Hell of a drug...

AmigoKumeyaay 02-19-2013 05:43 AM

http://blogs.rockymountainnews.com/r...tangdiartl.jpg


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1
Copyright 2006, PowWows.com, LLC