Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat How did your parents meet? Do you know? How did your parents meet? Do you know?

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-07-2005, 12:17 AM   #21
It is useless to resist.

Items ElephantDevilPresentGuitar
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 101,395.84
Savings: 52.80
dunno and do not really care...mom is gone and dad is well...dad...doing his own thing

R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Ndnsoldierboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-07-2005, 02:58 PM   #22
Junior Dancer

Tradish Nish is a jewel in the rough
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Talking

My ma is "Chip" and my pa is Onieda. When my mom went to grade one she met my dad an older man in grade two. The school they attended was an old residential "day" school. They have had quite a history and are still together today...as a single mother my parents are the greatest help ever!!! Both have felt family always comes first and obviously their lifelong relationship proves it...and me, if i married my first boyfriend i would have killed him by now!!!!
Tradish Nish is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-07-2005, 03:09 PM   #23
Choc-lack-chick!

Homalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond repute
Homalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 535.92
Parents met twice. First in high school in L.A. Then years later at a bar in San Francisco. Two years later I entered the earth's atmosphere and the universe hasn't been the same since.
Homalosa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-24-2005, 05:15 PM   #24
I'm Siouxpendus

oh^wise^woman will become famous soon enough
my parents met at boarding school when they were kids and always were friends. Dad finally asked mom to marry him when they were 19. they lasted 5 years. my step dad and mom met at Tiospa Zina 10 years ago and all 3 of them are friends to this day.
Old 06-25-2005, 04:16 AM   #25
Senior Dancer

Items Present
thizgirlpowwows has a reputation beyond repute
thizgirlpowwows has a reputation beyond reputethizgirlpowwows has a reputation beyond reputethizgirlpowwows has a reputation beyond reputethizgirlpowwows has a reputation beyond reputethizgirlpowwows has a reputation beyond reputethizgirlpowwows has a reputation beyond reputethizgirlpowwows has a reputation beyond reputethizgirlpowwows has a reputation beyond reputethizgirlpowwows has a reputation beyond reputethizgirlpowwows has a reputation beyond reputethizgirlpowwows has a reputation beyond reputethizgirlpowwows has a reputation beyond reputethizgirlpowwows has a reputation beyond reputethizgirlpowwows has a reputation beyond reputethizgirlpowwows has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 4,499.29
my mom (taos pueblo) and dad (oglala sioux) met via santa fe indian school when my dad got a scholarship to go to art school there, she was with someone at the time, but dump him to be with my dad (she like lakotas i guess)

they had the typical teenage love story: high school sweethearts, shotgun wedding at 18, 6 kids and 10 grandkids later they just celebrated their 38th anniversary today June 24, 2005 so Congrats mom and dad
thizgirlpowwows is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-25-2005, 09:42 AM   #26
Tiny Tot Dancer

One who seeks is a jewel in the rough
Credits: 527.00
It was the 1930's. My maternal aunt owned a restaurant near the train yards. My Mom was a waitress there. Dad worked for the railroad and ate there a lot.

One night my aunt and uncle, and a few of their friends went to a nearby truck farm to steal watermelons. Mom got her pants caught on the barbed-wire fence and Dad came back to help her, while everyone else ran as the the farmer was shooting buckshot at them.
Old 06-25-2005, 10:33 AM   #27
The Original OP CREW

AlmostThere is a name known to all
My mom lived on other side of the rez from my dad. My mom couldnt stand my father at all. THink she might beat him and gave him a shinner a few times. But ayez. There still love birds....