Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat How interesting are your dreams? How interesting are your dreams?

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-24-2004, 03:35 AM   #1
Honey Connoissuer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Blackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Blackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 546.23
Savings: 1.00
How interesting are your dreams?

Mine can be quite vivid and entertaining!

I had another dream last night that was like going to a movie! It was starring Anthony Michael Hall, Courtney Thorne-Smith, Robert Deniro, the gal from that new show Veronica Mars and the dude who was the Bard in A Knight's Tale.

It was a pretty good dream but gonna be a tad hard to describe so bear with me. I think with polishing up the holes in the plot it might be a great screenplay to write LOL!!
AMH-anthony Michael Hall
CTS-courney thorne smith
RD-Robert deniro
VMC-Veronica Mars chick
KTG-Knights tale guy

Ok So AMH has done something that pissed off RD so he and a couple gooney type guys has broken into AMH's house while he is sleeping and AMH wakes up to find RD sitting at the foot of his bed watching him. Then as he sits up the gooney guys grab both of his arms and keep him there sitting up in bed while RD talks.
He's so mad that he decides he's gonna have AMH steal and get himself humiliated and arrested for a really bad crime so in order to get him to do this he throws this time but potent bomb at him and says, it's gonna go off at his will if AMH doe'snt do what he says. The bomb looks like some lithium cadmium battery, the small flat ones that are about the size of a nickle..... but AMH is having a flashback seeing that tiny bomb of how it was used in a cia assassination attempt he was part of and knows what it can do...

OH YEAH, thats how him and RD became enemies was because of that attempt and someone did'nt follow protocal or something so he got in trouble when the other testified against him.. can't remember who it was supposed to be on but it was a bad foriegn guy and it was successful cause the bomb blew up the room, the guy and half the block.

.....so he's all scared and listening up. So RD is telling him he has to break into this mall store (one of those holes) and steal this precious necklace (the kind you would see in like tiffanys not claires' boutique) and he has to show his face to the camera. Well anyhow the guy glues the bomb (another one of those holes) to the fireplace mantel and ties up this girl he's in love with (no name for some reason) to the heater thingy and takes off telling him he's got only a few hours and is being watched so that he does'nt remove anything.

Ok so he goes and out the door to get whatever stuff he needs and takes CTS with him and explains to her what is going on... she's like the girls sister or something. They run into the KTG along the way and he's asking if he can borrow some pasta from AMH's resteraunt to make dinner for a date and AMH says..stay away from the resteraunt (it's ajoined to the house somehow with the girl and the bomb). And the guy is like... why? But they have to leave cause they are being watched
by RD.

So they run into VM along the way and she's like a chatty teenager and so they nervously talk to her and when they notice RD is'nt around they tell her to find KTG and tell him to use the back enterance to his house from the resteraunt and describe to him the bomb and where it is at and to only retrieve it, not set the girl free yet...

So she finds him and tells him and he nervously goes and grabs some pasta and sauce right after grabbing the tiny bomb and uses the pasta as his excuse for being there and leaves. Somehow he manages to get the bomb back to AMH who after arriving at the mall turns around and does'nt do what RD wants him to do... so RD confronts him with a smart alecky "I'm dissappointed in you" attitude and says he's gonna blow up the girl in a half and hour and AMH better run fast cause he's gonna do it by remote control.

What he does'nt know is that AMH has put the bomb in RD pocket so he runs fast to get to his girlfriend, CTS running as well and they get to the house and they can see RD across the street smileing and holding up a remote... they all turn and stare and AMH gets this big grin on his face just before RD hits the button and then hears the beep in his pocket just before the tiny bomb goes off.....

RD dead, girl and AMH safe... good guy wins again.... LOL! I woke up right after that cause the alarm was going off... and the alarm sounded just like the beep on the bomb LOL! Well at least I got to finish the dream huh?
Old 09-24-2004, 09:55 AM   #2
Senior Dancer

River Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I'm told that dreams really have messages LOL! but use so much allegory and symbolism it's hard for us to see it ourselves... interesting you should ask this question, though, because I had a lulu of a dream last night. JOhnny Depp and me...ahhhhhhhh! Silly, I know, but this technicolor dream was sure fun!
"The Cleveland Indians are going to change their name. They don't want to be known as a team that perpetuates racial stereotypes. From now on they're just going to be called the Indians." - Native Comedian Vaughn Eaglebear, Colville/Lakota
River Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-24-2004, 11:30 AM   #3
Shmiles With Eskimo Pride

nt_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond repute
nt_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,050.12
Thumbs up heh heh

hmmmmm
"how interesting are my dreams"
hmm
well, there in color and golly some are purrrrrrrty interest'n ... all in all i have pretty goot dreams

"A person who works with their hands is a laborer,
A person who works with their hands & their brain is a craftsman,
A person who works with their brain & their heart ... is an Artist".
Join my on my face book fan page:
nt_inuk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-24-2004, 11:34 AM   #4
An URBAN NDN

Singing Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond repute
Singing Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 209.08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit of Seattle
I'm told that dreams really have messages LOL! but use so much allegory and symbolism it's hard for us to see it ourselves... interesting you should ask this question, though, because I had a lulu of a dream last night. JOhnny Depp and me...ahhhhhhhh! Silly, I know, but this technicolor dream was sure fun!
Johnny Depp eh? Uh-huh! :D In mine the other night, I met Aerosmith again!

Oh and BB - girl - what'd you eat before you went to bed!?
Singing Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-24-2004, 11:55 AM   #5
...more than a feeling...

~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute
~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 982.39
I too dream vividly!

I will not go into detail, because dreams are hard to describe.. I do find they jump around alot around the same theme..

I have been told my cup is too full most of the time, because of my dreams.. LOL...

Does anyone have such "Good" dreams, that when they wake up alittle and fall back to sleep the dream continues?..
~Journey~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-24-2004, 12:40 PM   #6
is a talking Magpie

wannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond reputewannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond reputewannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond reputewannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond reputewannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond reputewannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond reputewannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond reputewannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond reputewannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond reputewannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond reputewannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond reputewannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond reputewannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond reputewannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond reputewannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond reputewannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond reputewannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond reputewannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond repute
i don't dream about celeberties...i don't think so newayz...but i do have dreams about some guy tryin really hard to break into my apt. n get me....the last dream really scared me...he wuz tryin to get in threw my living room window...i had a similair dream before that...different guy...cept he waited outside for me..i snuck out my bedroom window...an another dream i had someone wuz waitin in the middle of the nite outside my window with music blastin...in my dream i recognize the song..but can't remember it now...n he wouldn't leave...n 2 of these dreams i had someone like my dad or someone with me...but they didn't help me...n its been happenin ever since i moved into my apt...been a lil over a yr now... :(

check out - http://www.iGive.com/porcupineclinic
wannabeUrNo1Snag is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-24-2004, 01:03 PM   #7
*~the REAL me~*

Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry for you! hope that dream goes away!
I once had a VERY erotic dream about a co-worker gal...then, when rushing into the building at work, turned the corner and smacked right in to her! She speaks, and i'm like duh.......but it seemed TOO real...and way to coincidental...plus it was early in the morn....this one never did become a reality! Oh well, maybe the fantasy was better anyways.
take care,
C
Joe G is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-24-2004, 01:28 PM   #8
Ready to dance

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 51,740.93
My dreams are pretty good! They're in color and follow a story line even tho it tends to jump around a lot. Even my scary dreams are more like movies, and I can stay calm and not freak out in them even though some awful stuff is going on. When I was in college I had a bout with depression ( I didn't know it at the time), all I wanted to do was sleep all day and dream.

I had some deja vu dreams that came to pass a couple years afterwards. THAT was freaky.
wyo_rose is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-24-2004, 02:30 PM   #9
...more than a feeling...

~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute
~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 982.39
Wow! I didn't even count my Dejavue dreams. Probably because I am not sure if I have those when I am awake or asleep. I have Alot of dejavue episodes.. now that is scary..

Most of the time they are all good, and it makes me feel like I am on the right path. :Wave
~Journey~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-24-2004, 02:44 PM   #10
Teen Dancer

KeetersCAT has a reputation beyond repute
KeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond repute
Very!

KeetersCAT is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-24-2004, 04:08 PM   #11
Honey Connoissuer

Blackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Blackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 546.23
I think most of my dreams are just my brain entertaining itself when i sleep, but I've had those rare occasion dreams where you know they mean something or someone has tried to talk to you about something...

I've also had dreams that were like I was in the waking world and the one I remember best was dreaming I woke up sickk and called off work. Well I must have turned off the alarm in my sleep as well (I used to sleep walk as a kid and probably still do now sometimes) because it never went off. Yet an hour or two after I was supposed to be at work my boss calls me asking me if I'm alive and plan on coming in and earning my check (lol). I was like... I called you and told you I was sick today or did you forget? She was like, Uh...no you did'nt and ARE you sick??? At this point I sat up in bed and thought about it and was like.. no, I guess I'm not, sorry I'll be in. She laughed though when I got there and told her what happened. And that was'nt the only time I've had dreams like that either LOL!

Johnny Depp... Oh I've dreamed more than once about him since I was 14!!! But the best dream I had was me and John Corbin (chris from northern exposure/ my big fat greek wedding)!! Ahhh that was a memorable one! heheheh
Old 09-24-2004, 04:31 PM   #12
Senior Dancer

River Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond repute
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by colonah04
Sorry for you! hope that dream goes away!
I once had a VERY erotic dream about a co-worker gal...then, when rushing into the building at work, turned the corner and smacked right in to her! She speaks, and i'm like duh.......but it seemed TOO real...and way to coincidental...plus it was early in the morn....this one never did become a reality! Oh well, maybe the fantasy was better anyways.
take care,
C
early in the morning as in "I wasn't really awake yet" or early in the morning as in 'morning wood'? :Tongue
"The Cleveland Indians are going to change their name. They don't want to be known as a team that perpetuates racial stereotypes. From now on they're just going to be called the Indians." - Native Comedian Vaughn Eaglebear, Colville/Lakota
Old 09-24-2004, 04:50 PM   #13
Junior Dancer

standstill is a jewel in the rough
Credits: 510.00
Gee BB, are you tired when you wake up? You've had some interesting dreams. I know I dream but can rarely remember them later.
standstill is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-24-2004, 04:54 PM   #14
meeeeeeeeeeee

Plenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond repute
Dreams are a great therapy tool. Here's some info.

Everyone dreams. The stage of sleep during which they dream is called R.E.M. for Rapid Eye Movement. As a drug and alcohol counselor, our profession recognizes that using dreams in therapy can enhance the recovery process and prevent relapse. When newly sober, people will dream more often, more vividly and remember their dreams more frequently.

In our dreams, we talk to ourselves in symbols that are personally meaningful although when we awake we may not understand them. The dreams come from our subconscious and intuitive mind. The message is pure and undistorted [that doesn't mean logical :) fantasy is a good thing!]

For dreams that take place during the day we tend to be more aware of the message being given; and, yes, nightmares are symbolic of emotional conflict.

Keep pen and paper by your bed and as soon as you awake, write down the actions and images y ou see; write down your thoughts and feelings. perhaps later review what current events have been going on in your life or around you and write down your impressions but focus on action words, generalizing words without getting too detailed or elaborate (then we start adding stuff that isn't there)

Wannabe, take care of yourself. You've got some 'deep stuff' goin' on that a counselor might be able to help you with! Take care.

The Creator said, "A foreign race of white people will come, who will become your friends. You should treat them well."

The Creator sure had a strange sense of humor!

Plenty Fox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-24-2004, 05:22 PM   #15
*~the REAL me~*

Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Spirit,
Oh well the first choice of course! Had it been the 2nd...anything could happen!
But that early, after traffic jams..stress...work paranoia...I'm just (mentally) not in that mode....plus she was a married lady! And I was raised to never plant seeds in another man's garden! so this was a dream thing...only!
Joe G is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-24-2004, 06:29 PM   #16
Band Manager

Miss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond repute
My dreams can be kinda... :Scared scarey...

I went to bed early one night. And... I had a dream of a close friend of mine... getting beat up by three girls. I could see who each person was. I saw them throwing stuff at her and so on.

I woke up all.. shaky and scared. About an hour later.. The phone rang. It was my mom calling to tell me what had happened. Guess.. it was sum kinda warning.

THEN... The other day.. I had a dream I was sitting in a circle with some ppl... and "He" was there.. He as in Jesus... He was talking about the future.. but I don't remember what he said. I had the same dream two nights in a row.
Old 09-24-2004, 06:43 PM   #17
Senior Dancer

Quote:
Spirit,
Oh well the first choice of course! Had it been the 2nd...anything could happen!
But that early, after traffic jams..stress...work paranoia...I'm just (mentally) not in that mode....plus she was a married lady! And I was raised to never plant seeds in another man's garden! so this was a dream thing...only!
I love it! "Never plant seeds in another man's garden"! That is priceless!

D
Old 09-24-2004, 07:03 PM   #18

nt_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond repute
nt_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ Journey~
Does anyone have such "Good" dreams, that when they wake up alittle and fall back to sleep the dream continues?..
Sure 'nuff ... sometimes i do that too ... or, some times when i wake and i think ... gaaaaawd! i wasn't done with that dream yet, (lol) then, try to go back to sleep to finish that good dream ... lol ... that's been tried once or twice.

Old 09-24-2004, 07:04 PM   #19
Senior Dancer

Those deja vu dreams are weird. I've had them, too. I remember a particularly vivid dream surrounding a dear friend of mine. I hadn't known him more than a few weeks, and I dreamed about 'him'. In the dream, which was very vivid and I recall it to this day... I was a mamma eagle... high up in the Colorado Rockies...cruising on an airstream off the cliffs where my 'fledges' were in the nest. The one I was 'interacting' with was a young guy...and it was time for him to stretch those wings, commit to the air and leave the nest. I, as the Mamma, was encouraging him to trust and take a risk and take off from the ledge and join me. In my dream, he never would. He was too cautious, afraid to take the risk... In real life, the man protects his innermost feelings and avoids getting too emotionally involved with any woman, let alone commit to her. I've watched him go through women like they are kleenex; and some are very nice women. I include myself in the latter. We've managed to remain good friends but it wasn't until I was finally able to put aside wanting to change him to be what I wanted him to be. He values my friendship; as I do his, because he doesn't have to pretend with me anymore. We know each other's strengths and weaknesses. I guess there is a certain comfort level we provide each other. There is no need to impress the other person or be perfect; and that's a good place to be at. Anyway, my dream seemed significant at the time because his NDN name appeared in my dream. Weird, huh?
Old 09-24-2004, 07:07 PM   #20

Thumbs up

Quote:
And I was raised to never plant seeds in another man's garden! so this was a dream thing...only!
:Thumbs :Thumbs to ya

Sponsored Links