Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat How tall are you........ How tall are you........

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-07-2003, 10:42 PM   #81
Pow Wow Visitor

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
twilightcoyote is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
5'7". its a wierd hight. i like it just the way i am cuz wearin heels usually puts me too high
twilightcoyote is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2003, 01:06 AM   #82
Champion Dancer

*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute
*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute
5'10" here :(
i like going up north cuz everyones tall up that way
*-merk-* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2003, 03:48 PM   #83
hidatsawmn26

Quote:
Originally posted by Daca_Taino
5 feet....I'm short....;)

*Taisia*
i found another short persona ...kewl:) cuz im 5'0 also dontcha just hate it trying to reach the cubbard...i have so many probs with that but heck once word my momma always taught me short is sexy*rofl* so i jest say heck im short and im sexy8rofl*so take great pride in being short :)-becca
  Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2003, 04:10 PM   #84
commander bun-bun

Ginger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond repute
Ginger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 1.00
so far every man I dated or married loves short women:D they think it's sexy :Naughty

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2003, 05:13 PM   #85
Dancer

akuluk is on a distinguished road
:2: I'm 5'5 and I like them tall :7:
akuluk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2003, 05:53 PM   #86
Pow Wow Visitor

wild_angel24 is on a distinguished road
I'm 5'8" , prefer guys that are taller than me, my ex was 6'3"...how about my niece is 12 and she's already 5'9" and still growin...lol just passed me up..:(
wild_angel24 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-13-2003, 11:43 AM   #87
Quality Taco Inspector

Gache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond reputeGache has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 727.00
short women are cute it makes men feel like big protective bears.
tall women though often make for tall sons.
Gache is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-14-2003, 06:00 PM   #88
PowWows.com Addicts

~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute
~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute
I'm 5'5" but chugz just told me i seem taller than her and she's 5'8" so iunno.. ppl always say i seem tall... my powwow baby is shorter than me tho iunno how tall he is... prolly not that much shorter than me but he makes me feel really tall :Chatter

my brother's first wife was 4'10" and he's 6'5" they looked freekin crazy together
~*DopeLilMama*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-12-2004, 06:00 PM   #89
Teen Dancer

Stirbaby is on a distinguished road
Dad is 6ft, my sister is 6'2'. my brother is 6'5", and me mom is 5'11".
My eldest son is 6"1", and me.. I'm jus 5'13"
" We beseech and demand... that you accept the Church and the Superior Organization of the whole world and recognize the supreme Pontiff, called the Pope, and that in his name you acknowledge the King and Queen... his representatives, as the lords and superior authorities of these islands and main lands...
If you do not do this, or resort maliciously to delay, we warn you that, with the aid of God, we will enter your land against you with force and will make war in every place and by every means we can and are able, and we will then subject you to the yoke and authority of the church and of their Highnesses.
We will take you and your wives and children and make them slaves...
And we will take your property and will do you all the harm and evil we can..."

--The Requerimiento (read by Spanish Conquistadors to the people of the "New World" )
Stirbaby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-12-2004, 06:33 PM   #90
SpOnGeNoNeR RoUndPaNt'Z

jingle genie has a reputation beyond reputejingle genie has a reputation beyond reputejingle genie has a reputation beyond reputejingle genie has a reputation beyond reputejingle genie has a reputation beyond reputejingle genie has a reputation beyond reputejingle genie has a reputation beyond reputejingle genie has a reputation beyond reputejingle genie has a reputation beyond reputejingle genie has a reputation beyond reputejingle genie has a reputation beyond reputejingle genie has a reputation beyond reputejingle genie has a reputation beyond reputejingle genie has a reputation beyond reputejingle genie has a reputation beyond reputejingle genie has a reputation beyond repute
i'm a tall 5'2... :D
Old 01-12-2004, 06:35 PM   #91
Dineth Hearth Throth

BurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond repute
BurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 22.00
Quote:
Originally posted by jingle genie
i'm a tall 5'2... :D

:Thinking dooon't forget to include your mom/sisters/brothers/grandparents/chiefy and steve :p :rofl2: :rofl2:
BurBz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-12-2004, 06:39 PM   #92
SpOnGeNoNeR RoUndPaNt'Z

jingle genie has a reputation beyond reputejingle genie has a reputation beyond reputejingle genie has a reputation beyond reputejingle genie has a reputation beyond reputejingle genie has a reputation beyond reputejingle genie has a reputation beyond reputejingle genie has a reputation beyond reputejingle genie has a reputation beyond reputejingle genie has a reputation beyond reputejingle genie has a reputation beyond reputejingle genie has a reputation beyond reputejingle genie has a reputation beyond reputejingle genie has a reputation beyond reputejingle genie has a reputation beyond reputejingle genie has a reputation beyond reputejingle genie has a reputation beyond repute
:rofl2: @ char!!
Old 01-12-2004, 07:45 PM   #93
plains n8tv

tradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond repute
tradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond repute
I'm 5'3"...i dont' member if i posted already..but i will again :Chatter :Chatter :Chatter :Chatter :o

...never underestimate the power of stupid people in groups...

If quizzes are "quizical"...What are tests?
tradish_wiyan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-12-2004, 07:47 PM   #94
Lwolfspirit

lwolfspirit is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 306.00
i am 5'5" and my boyfriend is 5' 9"
Old 01-12-2004, 08:32 PM   #95
skeeterbug

eucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond repute
eucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond repute
at least i found out theres others as short as me or shorter im 5`1 and with shoes 5`3 and im not gonna grow all my family is short my mom is 5`3 and my dad is 5`6 and my grandma was 4`10 so im not gonna grow :Cry i like my guys taller than me my man is 5`10 and yea omg my mom said i was to young to have a man shes wierd anyways
~~~~~~~~~~~peace love and frybread grease~~~~~~~~~~

You got me lifted shifted higher than a ceiling And ooh wee it's the ultimate feeling
You got me lifted feeling so gifted Sugar how you get so fly??

****Mary had a little lamb but grandma butchered it****
eucheefolife is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-12-2004, 09:12 PM   #96
The Original OP CREW

AlmostThere is a name known to all
I'm only 5'....thats all...I used be 4'11''..i guess i grew
Old 01-12-2004, 11:55 PM   #97
Teen Dancer

One Hot Mama has a brilliant futureOne Hot Mama has a brilliant futureOne Hot Mama has a brilliant futureOne Hot Mama has a brilliant futureOne Hot Mama has a brilliant futureOne Hot Mama has a brilliant futureOne Hot Mama has a brilliant futureOne Hot Mama has a brilliant futureOne Hot Mama has a brilliant futureOne Hot Mama has a brilliant futureOne Hot Mama has a brilliant future
I'm 5'1", my osdineli(hubby) is 5'9", my ex is 6', my eldest daughter's dad was 6'3".

My eldest dau is 5'4 1/2" and 22 yrs old
of the 3 I had with my ex:
my younger dau is 5'9, maybe 5'10" and 20 yrs old
my oldest son is 5'11 and 16 1/2 yrs old, still growing
my younger son will be 12 on 1/31/04 and is passing me up.

My hubby's shoe size is 9, and he has small hands, but believe me he's got quite a snake in his britches, so those "indicaters" of how well a guy is endowed aren't always accurate.

Like a guy to be taller than me, but that's pretty easy to accomplish, unless you go among the Maya and Quechua...the average height for a guy there is 5'3" or 5'4".

Personally, I believe short people to be genetically superior; we take up less space, use fewer resources, and live longer.

My mom is 5'2", my dad 5'10". Mom's mom was barely 5', but her mother was 5'7" and her dad was 6'2". Her brothers were all over 6', and even her baby sister was 5'4" or 5'5". Most of her cousins, aunties and uncles, and grandparents were tall(that Cherokee and Muscogee blood at work). The reason I heard from Aunt Mary as to why Grandmother was so short was that she was so cussed-onery-mean that it stunted her growth. Who knows? But me and my brother are shorter than average in a family that tends to be taller than average. Ah well...such is life.
One Hot Mama is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2004, 12:09 AM   #98
Teen Dancer

Stirbaby is on a distinguished road
Dont worry about being tall or short.
Grandfather told me that you measure a man from the neck up.
" We beseech and demand... that you accept the Church and the Superior Organization of the whole world and recognize the supreme Pontiff, called the Pope, and that in his name you acknowledge the King and Queen... his representatives, as the lords and superior authorities of these islands and main lands...
If you do not do this, or resort maliciously to delay, we warn you that, with the aid of God, we will enter your land against you with force and will make war in every place and by every means we can and are able, and we will then subject you to the yoke and authority of the church and of their Highnesses.
We will take you and your wives and children and make them slaves...
And we will take your property and will do you all the harm and evil we can..."

--The Requerimiento (read by Spanish Conquistadors to the people of the "New World" )
Stirbaby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2004, 12:24 AM   #99
PowWows.com Addicts

TurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond repute
TurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 5,511.60
5' 8"

No one "makes us" feel anything, we choose to feel, act, and react the way we do. ~~Nino's Philosophy

I am not the Creator and therefore cannot "save" anyone. The path one walks is between the individual and the creator; not to be judged by me. ~TurtleWoman
TurtleWoman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2004, 07:16 PM   #100
hidatsawmn26

Quote:
Originally posted by Tsanuwa Usgolv
I'm 5'1", my osdineli(hubby) is 5'9", my ex is 6', my eldest daughter's dad was 6'3".

My eldest dau is 5'4 1/2" and 22 yrs old
of the 3 I had with my ex:
my younger dau is 5'9, maybe 5'10" and 20 yrs old
my oldest son is 5'11 and 16 1/2 yrs old, still growing
my younger son will be 12 on 1/31/04 and is passing me up.

My hubby's shoe size is 9, and he has small hands, but believe me he's got quite a snake in his britches, so those "indicaters" of how well a guy is endowed aren't always accurate.

Like a guy to be taller than me, but that's pretty easy to accomplish, unless you go among the Maya and Quechua...the average height for a guy there is 5'3" or 5'4".

Personally, I believe short people to be genetically superior; we take up less space, use fewer resources, and live longer.

My mom is 5'2", my dad 5'10". Mom's mom was barely 5', but her mother was 5'7" and her dad was 6'2". Her brothers were all over 6', and even her baby sister was 5'4" or 5'5". Most of her cousins, aunties and uncles, and grandparents were tall(that Cherokee and Muscogee blood at work). The reason I heard from Aunt Mary as to why Grandmother was so short was that she was so cussed-onery-mean that it stunted her growth. Who knows? But me and my brother are shorter than average in a family that tends to be taller than average. Ah well...such is life.
hay im 5'0....right on we shortees are genetically superior*lol* hay as my mamma always sayd to me short is sexy and we strut our stuff well*rofl*-becca
  Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links